Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 10. (Read 9771 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It looks like a good project. I've been involved in mining.
Activity: 97
Activity: 4
good project, base of the exchange.
Activity: 349
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
[New Markets]

SPD/BTC - Stipend
PYRO/BTC - Pyro

Markets have been opened and ready for trading!
Activity: 50
Hi all. Just Joined the comunity. I recently joined Exvo exchange and I was surprised about its quality for being a new exchange. It works fast, no abusive fees, nice and easy to use... As soon as I had seen that there is also a minable coin asociated with the project I've started mining it. I think both market and coin strengthen each other. Cheer up and good luck !!
Activity: 18
nice exchange site, good and fast growing community, nice project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Beautiful project.
I would like to ask a small question: How many airdrops do you intend to hold? And how much will the airdrop supply account for the total supply of 60m?
Also, I would like to know if people who have participated in round 1 airdrop can continue to participate in the next round or not?
Thank you very much if you listen and respond.
Respect.

Thank you for the kind words phucidgan, yes you can participate in future airdrops or all of them! Each one will require you to do something different though to help promote EXVO Smiley
60m is still the total, airdrop come from the developer fund (part of what it is for).

Hopefully that answers your questions?
Thanks for your answer. That's complete for my question.
The future if I have another question will meet you on the discord, it's convenient and faster.
Happy weekend and good luck mate.  Smiley
copper member
Exvo Developer
Beautiful project.
I would like to ask a small question: How many airdrops do you intend to hold? And how much will the airdrop supply account for the total supply of 60m?
Also, I would like to know if people who have participated in round 1 airdrop can continue to participate in the next round or not?
Respect.

Thank you for the kind words phucidgan, yes you can participate in future airdrops or all of them! Each one will require you to do something different though to help promote EXVO Smiley
60m is still the total, airdrop come from the developer fund (part of what it is for).

Hopefully that answers your questions?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This seems like a very promising project. Good job to the EXVO team!

I love how new coins today are embracing masternode technology. Not only is it better for users but it seems to be better for the environment as well. Can you imagine all the electricity wasted doing proof-of-work transactions? Masternodes are the future and all coins should strive to adopt this. Best of luck to this project!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Beautiful project.
Respect.
Activity: 47
nice project dear team thank for giving grate airdrop
Activity: 66
nice project with grat team
Activity: 71
grate idea so i wish you good luck
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
You guys are doing a great job!
Very active and transparent, this is why this project will succeed!
copper member
Exvo Developer
[New Markets] - 04/07/18

The following markets have been added to the new Exvo exchange platform;

Pigeoncoin / Bitcoin
Koto / Bitcoin

If you have any coins you want to see on our platform please let us know or join us in our discord!
copper member
Exvo Developer
Please note everyone, going through airdrop submissions at the moment and if you try and cheat the system (e.g using same username twice, same address etc) you will be removed completely from the airdrop.

Noted dev. But I have a question, the maximum coins will be distributed is only 1000? What if more than 5000 joined? Then each will only received 0.2 coin? Is there no fix coin per user? Thank you.

The amount will be distributed among the amount joined. So yes 5000 will get 0.2. Next airdrops will be slightly different and reward a bit more Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Please note everyone, going through airdrop submissions at the moment and if you try and cheat the system (e.g using same username twice, same address etc) you will be removed completely from the airdrop.

Noted dev. But I have a question, the maximum coins will be distributed is only 1000? What if more than 5000 joined? Then each will only received 0.2 coin? Is there no fix coin per user? Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Please add mobile wallet support.

A mobile app is in the works (as per our roadmap) which will also be integrated with our exchange platform.

This means you can send/receive EXVO and also trade all in the same app and the same place Smiley

Good to know that dev is doing their best to follow the road map. Keep up the good work and hoping more members and investors will be interested to join this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
That would be great to see the fees for transferring BTC out....

Please, put more info on your exchange.  That a great idea but trust is required Wink

And, put discord link into your contact list

exvo.io
Pages:
Jump to: