Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 4. (Read 9771 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Yes, he died and took money to hell with him.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
I really hope that the exchanger will stay alive

Well, I think he died.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I also cannot withdraw my BTC. I sold some RVN here and the BTC withdrawal has been stuck for 48 hours, it is just "submitted". I can cancel it, but the value of other coins is extremely high and all withdrawals do not work right now. I am very hopeful that this is not a scam. It is a 1 man operation so it is not crazy for something like this to happen, but there are also lots of red flags. I can only hope that we will all get a happy ending soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I also can not withdraw ANY coins as well. I think we should hold the trades until the dev has solved all the problems.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
EXIT SCAM!!

DEV PIECE OF SHIT#@@#&

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
12 hours ago it worked for me now its not working anymore to withdraw btc,  try to change to something else ( pgn ) and transfer it . it worked for me
i'm unable to withdraw too. will try variants.
still want to use this exchange.

dear admins, please fix the problems.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
whether in the future you will create your own market to trade coins in circulation today? if so it is interesting enough to be anticipated because it is possible that this project will be as successful as the previous project which has a slightly similar concept.
VVV
Activity: 17
everyone should check the btc address they deposit too see in which wallet it lands.
Nothing changed for me (BTC, PGN) - for all links just "transaction not found"
PGN http://joxi.ru/eAO1Rd6ixM0zOm
BTC http://joxi.ru/a2XQKXYS1qEe8A
Wallets also is empty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
So i noticed the funds i send over night on the 9th where moved today

https://blockchain.info/tx/be96c23144d76e55f46da25829c71114b57836b45456dc8a27185cf2afcb1137

everyone should check the btc address they deposit too see in which wallet it lands.
VVV
12 hours ago it worked for me now its not working anymore to withdraw btc,  try to change to something else ( pgn ) and transfer it . it worked for me
Delay of my PGN withdraw with status "processing" for now is 1 hour.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
12 hours ago it worked for me now its not working anymore to withdraw btc,  try to change to something else ( pgn ) and transfer it . it worked for me
Activity: 182
Exit Scam... More than 48 hours without any explanation. Users' funds are trapped!!!
VVV
11 hours ago I sent email - they just ignore me!
Be VERY careful!!!
Why they ignore forum I don't understand....scam?
At this time, it's better to stay away from their exchange and stop mining their coin. We wait until all problems are solved already.

Many users' funds are trapped there. So beware!
Activity: 4
becarefull all my withdrawal are blocked (BTC, DOGE, SCS and maybe other!)
i hope its not a scam and just a bug!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I am already a member in your exchange, is it really decentralized?
I am asking because withdrawals are processed in a manual way as i can see but it's fast enough, tried doge withdrawals and it really seems somehow fast.
I really hope that the exchanger will stay alive, what about team members? why you still anonymous?
Activity: 36
VVV
Be careful guys, can't withdraw BTC from this exchange ~24 hours.
It seems that there has been increasing concern regarding BTC withdrawals/deposits. As stated before, the wallet is currently out of sync so the developer will be moving it to a dedicated server soon. This has happened multiple times over the past 24hrs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this time. As we are a new exchange we expect to encounter a couple of mishaps here and there, but they will disappear as the bugs are worked out of everything.

Half of the stress in crypto is wondering whether or not your crypto is going to appear in the wallet, we've all experienced that anxiety at one time or another.

How do you know? Are you a member of exvo devs? All of us really want to know what's happening behind the issue.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It seems that there has been increasing concern regarding BTC withdrawals/deposits. As stated before, the wallet is currently out of sync so the developer will be moving it to a dedicated server soon. This has happened multiple times over the past 24hrs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this time. As we are a new exchange we expect to encounter a couple of mishaps here and there, but they will disappear as the bugs are worked out of everything.

Half of the stress in crypto is wondering whether or not your crypto is going to appear in the wallet, we've all experienced that anxiety at one time or another.
Pages:
Jump to: