Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 5. (Read 9771 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I recently joined Exvo exchange and I was surprised about its quality for being a new exchange. It works fast, no abusive fees, nice and easy to use... As soon as I had seen that there is also a minable coin asociated with the project I've started mining it. I think both market and coin strengthen each other.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Does it mean we lost our btc now?  Huh
Maybe not, because maybe BTC node is down the dev sleep now and when he wake up he will fix this trouble.

Yeah I hope so... I have been waiting for around 11 hours and the withdrawal process is still in "submitted" status.  Sad
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Does it mean we lost our btc now?  Huh
Maybe not, because maybe BTC node is down the dev sleep now and when he wake up he will fix this trouble.
Activity: 182
Does it mean we lost our btc now?  Huh
Activity: 122
Why BTC withdraw take so long time(2-4 hours from Submitted to Done)? Periodically just Rejected..
Because they specially make 70 sat doge buying order, while market price is 50-55, and much people send a huge amount of doge to exvo and sell it at 70 sat, so when they want to withdraw coins from exvo they should to use BTC for withdrawal, doge sellers can't to use an alts for withdrawal because on the exvo an alts has a small volume and high price. Now money blocked on the exvo and the exvo don't want to withdraw people's BTC.
VVV
Activity: 17
Why BTC withdraw take so long time(2-4 hours from Submitted to Done)? Periodically just Rejected..
Seems it is a scam exchange! You can't withdraw your BTC because status forever will "Submitted" and never "Done", so you will not see your coins in the blockchain. I sent BTC and it still can not be seen.
Activity: 294
The Blockfolio vote continues on! Get over here and quickly vote for the exchange to be added to the portfolio App. https://blockfolio.canny.io/exchange-requests/p/exvoio It only takes moments to vote.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
New application procedures for project listing:

As the exchange has been settling in we have been developing more professional application procedures. While we only like to list good projects with active development I would like to point out that Exvo exchange does not reject applications put forward.

Should the project not currently meet our criteria for listing we will simply keep it on hand for later use should you wish to update us with more details

New coins that applied before April 30th will still be eligible for free listing.

The below document will be available in pinned posts on the #coinlisting channel:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12OLAVTyRK0ASHjAG8sa4r_6yEzDcEPuBvYD-r8S0fmQ

Thank you for posting this, this is the new official way of requesting. All requests must be submitted here.
New application procedures for project listing:

As the exchange has been settling in we have been developing more professional application procedures. While we only like to list good projects with active development I would like to point out that Exvo exchange does not reject applications put forward.

Should the project not currently meet our criteria for listing we will simply keep it on hand for later use should you wish to update us with more details

New coins that applied before April 30th will still be eligible for free listing.

The below document will be available in pinned posts on the #coinlisting channel:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12OLAVTyRK0ASHjAG8sa4r_6yEzDcEPuBvYD-r8S0fmQ
http://epicpool.net/ EXVO is down. No announcement why.

Hi guy. Wallet Update: Ringo had lost its connection, so more peers have been added - sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Market Update: AXS market will be opened again in the next 24 hours - new wallet has been updated. As the new chain has 5x the amount of AXS we will need to receive from the developer to credit to your account. All orders will also be cancelled.
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is good project, it will give us profits. EXVO the community focused coin, low supply and good value.

Good luck guys,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Market Listing To Day

Market Listing Update: RIN (Ringo) has been added for trading!

Market Listing Update: NITRO (NitroPay) has been added for trading!

Market Listing Update: QUAN (Quantis) has been added for trading!

Read more on discord !
Activity: 103
was impressed with the usability of the exchange
very clean
simple to navigate

and most importantly

I GOT MY COINS Shocked
Activity: 243
how to follow this airdrop do i have to download the wallet first ?? Please guide me.
Market Listing Update: SCS (SpeedCash) has been added for trading!

And

An issue with Withdrawing SCS has been fixed, please re-request your withdraw.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Just heard about Exvo in a discord group, i am really excited about the project!.
Already took a good look, now i can see a good project and a source of profit for both, we, crypto users and you, Exvo!
This is what we really need!
Pages:
Jump to: