Pages:
Author

Topic: Eyes to the horizon: A bitcoin ASIC project will be announced in June - page 3. (Read 72051 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
update:

1 ,Our IPO will start soon (in 2 weeks)

2 , Hashrate of our first batch will be around 200-300T(depend on whether & in what extent we over clock our chips),due to the problem of inadequate productive capacity of  SMIC, our first batch of wafers will be delayed to the begin of September. By far,we have prepared everything well,which means that we can start hashing immediately after we take the chips.The proportion of distribution of our chips on mining-hardware and self-mining-room depends on several factors like : how many orders we can have, the practice efficiency of our demo-hashing-room, the ROR of each of them..etc... it is also worth mentioning that we will start both of  projects at the same time.

3, To compare other teams,we at the moment have an advantage of deploying mining-rooms rather than sales&marketing. We will deploy our rooms in 3 cities (Beijing,Xi An,ShenZhen)  in the meantime. Relatively, we are considering to accept outsourcing in terms of the sales & marketing & promotions of our user-mining-hardwares. Therefore, any suggestions or recommendations relating to this is welcomed.

4, A detailed description for IPO will be published later , stock-platform will be either bitfunder or btct.co if possible, our website www.btcgarden.com will also be opened fully soon.

Thanks for an update. Good luck with your project, please keep us updated.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Hardly assuring I'm afraid.. Delay, after delay... I'm out.
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
update:

.etc... it is also worth mentioning that we will start both of  projects at the same time.

I thought that just one project. How come there are two?
eve
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Maybe you are a troll or fanboy, but he will say place your bets you lazy European Grin and make me rich.. send him the bitcoin and say good bye to your hard earn money.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Very risky and what proof do they have? they don't accept Escrow? No chips to show and they are using your funds  for their project. Ya, you are right blame it on SMIC !! and wafer is done in September, look more like Nov only you can get the chip.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1088043

No escrow, no chips and using customer funds for the project - now they're worth over $150M. Sorry, but that's the nature of the game.
eve
Activity: 210
Very risky and what proof do they have? they don't accept Escrow? No chips to show and they are using your funds  for their project. Ya, you are right blame it on SMIC !! and wafer is done in September, look more like Nov only you can get the chip.
legendary
update:

2 , Hashrate of our first batch will be around 200-300T(depend on whether & in what extent we over clock our chips),due to the problem of inadequate productive capacity of  SMIC, our first batch of wafers will be delayed to the begin of September. By far,we have prepared everything well,which means that we can start hashing immediately after we take the chips.The proportion of distribution of our chips on mining-hardware and self-mining-room depends on several factors like : how many orders we can have, the practice efficiency of our demo-hashing-room, the ROR of each of them..etc... it is also worth mentioning that we will start both of  projects at the same time.

3, To compare other teams,we at the moment have an advantage of deploying mining-rooms rather than sales&marketing. We will deploy our rooms in 3 cities (Beijing,Xi An,ShenZhen)  in the meantime. Relatively, we are considering to accept outsourcing in terms of the sales & marketing & promotions of our user-mining-hardwares. Therefore, any suggestions or recommendations relating to this is welcomed.

4, A detailed description for IPO will be published later , stock-platform will be either bitfunder or btct.co if possible, our website www.btcgarden.com will also be opened fully soon.

So err...just to confirm; are forum members allowed to suggest 'lazy Westerners' that may be capable of marketing genius, or are they assumed by you to be incompetent at that as well..??

Announcement related value 0. Troll value +1. Let go of the perceived slights (I'm a "lazy" westerner) and let's move on.

As an FYI, if you are planning on IPOing on BTCT, I'd suggest putting together your prospectus now so people can vet it before it goes up on BTCT.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

+1 for btct.co.. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
update:

So err...just to confirm; are forum members allowed to suggest 'lazy Westerners' that may be capable of marketing genius, or are they assumed by you to be incompetent at that as well..??
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
btcman.com
update:

Activity: 588
Bottom right - unwatch.

Neext!
Activity: 124
I'm annoyed trying to read through this thread.  Can anyone update me on where this project is?

Basically BTC Garden aims to charge $41 per gigahash and is xenophobic towards 'lazy Europeans'.

haha... and something about a grilled cat

Q: Do you model specifically what will be? Room to sell shares to sell calculate force, or sell the mining machine.  
A: Because the legal issues, the domestic market may only sell the mining machine. International markets may consider IPO, may at any time attention.  

Also - hopefully not too lazy to buy shares given they probably make up half the IPO market (for some unexplained reason).
Activity: 532
+1

I'm annoyed trying to read through this thread.  Can anyone update me on where this project is?

Basically BTC Garden aims to charge $41 per gigahash and is xenophobic towards 'lazy Europeans'.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
+1

I'm annoyed trying to read through this thread.  Can anyone update me on where this project is?
legendary
They are the Factory or Supermarket to the world. Cheap things come from there. We need $10 for 1 gh/s or less.

Go with the cheapest of course, but don't support anyone who mines on anything but testnet.  KNC has claimed they won't mine with what they develop.

Please think it through.  To say otherwise means you don't understand how the growing hashrate and difficulty works against small miners.  You will only be hurting yourself.

You will make less for yourself @ $17 GH if they are also developing hardware to mine for themselves than with someone @ $17.50 GH who only uses testnet and isn't mining with your hardware.  End of story.

Do not support China.

If you are referring to Avalon who is also made in China and has been accused of using customers miners for their own mining adventure that is wrong and unethical, but Asicminer is a share venture so the hash rate are somehow distributed among the shareholders. Is they anything wrong? The fact they are increasing the hash rate dramatically is somehow concerns us. But cheap things comes from there. They are in Walmart, Kmart, Target and those tom, dick and harry stores who keep stocks of China made products.

Not referring to Avalon exactly.  Referring to companies that openly admit to what they're doing, mining with what they produce.

No you can't stop cheap Wal-Mart crap, but it isn't too late to apply the brakes to this as it relates to btc.

Yes it will end up very wrong if you care about being a small miner for yourself.  Stocks are a ponzi.  They give you shares but keep most for themselves.  Things like this are a bad fucking idea all around.  (good for them though - utilizing westerners money)

But why are you so sure KNC & BF didn't mine with their own production? as the same you seems pretty sure about your claim that Chinese companies DO mine with their own production? If so that is a serious charge. Can you please let us know the details? You can't just say a man is "guilty" but can't tell us why and how, right?

My eyes are bleeding too. This is not mining hardware 101 - can we keep the topic on the new venture and leave the KnC/BFL/AM/Avalon crap to all the other threads? It's bad enough being off-topic, worse with no-evidence crap like "Ponzi" terms being thrown around. I am going to ignore the next dozen idiots that post useless crap in this thread.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
They are the Factory or Supermarket to the world. Cheap things come from there. We need $10 for 1 gh/s or less.

Go with the cheapest of course, but don't support anyone who mines on anything but testnet.  KNC has claimed they won't mine with what they develop.

Please think it through.  To say otherwise means you don't understand how the growing hashrate and difficulty works against small miners.  You will only be hurting yourself.

You will make less for yourself @ $17 GH if they are also developing hardware to mine for themselves than with someone @ $17.50 GH who only uses testnet and isn't mining with your hardware.  End of story.

Do not support China.

If you are referring to Avalon who is also made in China and has been accused of using customers miners for their own mining adventure that is wrong and unethical, but Asicminer is a share venture so the hash rate are somehow distributed among the shareholders. Is they anything wrong? The fact they are increasing the hash rate dramatically is somehow concerns us. But cheap things comes from there. They are in Walmart, Kmart, Target and those tom, dick and harry stores who keep stocks of China made products.

Not referring to Avalon exactly.  Referring to companies that openly admit to what they're doing, mining with what they produce.

No you can't stop cheap Wal-Mart crap, but it isn't too late to apply the brakes to this as it relates to btc.

Yes it will end up very wrong if you care about being a small miner for yourself.  Stocks are a ponzi.  They give you shares but keep most for themselves.  Things like this are a bad fucking idea all around.  (good for them though - utilizing westerners money)

But why are you so sure KNC & BF didn't mine with their own production? as the same you seems pretty sure about your claim that Chinese companies DO mine with their own production? If so that is a serious charge. Can you please let us know the details? You can't just say a man is "guilty" but can't tell us why and how, right?

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Ahh ok lol

This thread makes no sense

Asic project announcement small announcement saying coming August/Sep rest random convo Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2573945
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Asic project announcement small announcement saying coming August/Sep rest random convo Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2573945
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Pages:
Jump to: