Pages:
Author

Topic: F2Pool「魚池」🐟 - page 13. (Read 169327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
January 16, 2016, 11:35:56 AM
SW, at it's theoretical maximum, will force you to transmit 4MB worth of data for only a 1.75MB maximum gain in tx's and associated fees.  how does that help you vs a simple blocksize increase to 4MB worth of pure tx's and fees?

This is a complete lie and misfabrication.

macbook-air please, if you are wang chun, do consult with the Core devs.

Segwit is the most responsible way to end this dead lock for now and will provide for ample time and headroom to optimize the propagation problems so that a 2MB hard fork may go through with absolute network consensus down the road.

There is still clear dissent amongst users about a contentious hard fork and while miners may agree it would create a bad precedent for you to force this on the community. 

Segwit is great, but clearly it has not ended the deadlock. 2MB now followed by core roadmap is an amicable compromise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
January 16, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
SW, at it's theoretical maximum, will force you to transmit 4MB worth of data for only a 1.75MB maximum gain in tx's and associated fees.  how does that help you vs a simple blocksize increase to 4MB worth of pure tx's and fees?

This is a complete lie and misfabrication.

macbook-air please, if you are wang chun, do consult with the Core devs.

Segwit is the most responsible way to end this dead lock for now and will provide for ample time and headroom to optimize the propagation problems so that a 2MB hard fork may go through with absolute network consensus down the road.

There is still clear dissent amongst users about a contentious hard fork and while miners may agree it would create a bad precedent for you to force this on the community. 
legendary
January 16, 2016, 10:48:05 AM
Again, thank you for making a choice to support larger blocks, don't be bullied and manipulated.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
January 16, 2016, 10:21:39 AM
Policy change announcement: We support the hard fork effort to increase the max block size to 2MB. Seg-wit may be deployed together in this hard fork if it can be ready in time, or it can be merged later. Non-controversial features in the hard fork wishlist, if it does not delay the hard fork process, can be deployed at the same time. The hard fork should be implemented in Core, eventually. “Bitcoin” Classic, which despite was born on the same day that XT dies, is an attempt that could make the hard fork happen sooner. We welcome Classic. We are going to cease support for FSS-RBF after upgrading to version 0.12, some time in the next few weeks. We may not implement the opt-in RBF feature. We believe that we should do everything we can do to make 0-conf transactions as secure as possible. We do not believe the concept of fee market.
Get someone who knows English well to translate this for you.

Your wording implies you are going to try to force everyone to accept a hard fork - which of course you are not in charge of bitcoin so making such a statement would be foolish.

If instead you mean the standard miner voting for a change using the core rules, then that of course is appropriate.

Instead of bashing me continuously, should you please consider to do something useful to end the debate? I want the stupid debate to come to an end.
You've still not answered the question.
Pretty simple question actually.

This easier to understand?
"Are you trying to control bitcoin and force your decisions on everyone else, or are you using the standard miner voting for a change using the core rules?"

--

Going to 2MB seems rather pointless with a hard fork since, if it is necessary, then we'll need another one again not far down the road.
I would have thought someone was gonna be smart, and pick a more useful number, or code a miner voting method to adjust it so as to avoid simply putting the issue off to the near future yet again ...

However, my pool will gain from this change.
My pool can process block changes faster than any non SPV pool.
My pool averages much larger block sizes than any other pools (other than CKPool solo)
This change will simply mean we'll make larger blocks and get more txn fees.
It will also mean you will get more orphans.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
January 16, 2016, 10:13:26 AM
Policy change announcement: We support the hard fork effort to increase the max block size to 2MB. Seg-wit may be deployed together in this hard fork if it can be ready in time, or it can be merged later. Non-controversial features in the hard fork wishlist, if it does not delay the hard fork process, can be deployed at the same time. The hard fork should be implemented in Core, eventually. “Bitcoin” Classic, which despite was born on the same day that XT dies, is an attempt that could make the hard fork happen sooner. We welcome Classic. We are going to cease support for FSS-RBF after upgrading to version 0.12, some time in the next few weeks. We may not implement the opt-in RBF feature. We believe that we should do everything we can do to make 0-conf transactions as secure as possible. We do not believe the concept of fee market.

Classic is doing everything it can to please you and minimize your risk with it's hard fork to 2MB.  and they have Gavin and Jeff onboard.  SW & RBF will facilitate LN payment channels that compete with your tx fees that you will come to rely on as block reward diminishes.  you will feel this pain come July with the halving.  SW, at it's theoretical maximum, will force you to transmit 4MB worth of data for only a 1.75MB maximum gain in tx's and associated fees.  how does that help you vs a simple blocksize increase to 4MB worth of pure tx's and fees?
legendary
January 16, 2016, 09:58:00 AM

Thank you for taking action.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 16, 2016, 09:52:50 AM

Your wording implies you are going to try to force everyone to accept a hard fork - which of course you are not in charge of bitcoin so making such a statement would be foolish.

If instead you mean the standard miner voting for a change using the core rules, then that of course is appropriate.

Instead of bashing me continuously, should you please consider to do something useful to end the debate? I want the stupid debate to come to an end.

In Hong Kong you were directly introduced to some of the world's foremost experts and most knowledgeable people in this technology - and these experts were asked to make a decision. The overwhelming majority of them did make a decision (https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/21/capacity-increase/). Then some other people who lack the knowledge, experience, and credentials decided to fork the github repo, do a rebrand, and try to sell it as a competitor.

Don't fall for this trap...the debate is over.
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
January 16, 2016, 08:37:40 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 16, 2016, 08:37:25 AM

Ditto - the way it's worded makes it sound like some kind of aggressive Bitcoin takeover bid......or is it?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
January 16, 2016, 08:23:45 AM

January 16, 2016, 07:42:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
January 15, 2016, 10:24:31 AM
Hmmmm

Wonder why it is that you all decided to turn down the hashes???  https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/coinbase/btcusd

Greed is a nasty force in btc Grin   http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/01/15/mike-hearn-resigns-and-leaves-bitcoin-permanently/

Ill leave this for you to dwell on.

If this is a good enough reason to not mine china pools i dont know what is

Sorry we do not accept the criticize. We are not blocking anyone from any other countries from adding hashrate to the network. Since Mike Hearn has “sold all his bitcoins”, I welcome him to set up his own huge mining farms in his own country using the money from these sold coins.

You dont have to.. but when your the only ones holding btc what will they be worth to you???  And more important what will they be worth to the rest of the world???

Best Regards
d57heinz

Mike hearns official statement

https://medium.com/@octskyward/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7#.cxygsg9eg

"Even if a new team was built to replace Bitcoin Core, the problem of mining power being concentrated behind the Great Firewall would remain. Bitcoin has no future whilst it’s controlled by fewer than 10 people. And there’s no solution in sight for this problem: nobody even has any suggestions. For a community that has always worried about the block chain being taken over by an oppressive government, it is a rich irony."
January 15, 2016, 10:19:28 AM
Hmmmm

Wonder why it is that you all decided to turn down the hashes???  https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/coinbase/btcusd

Greed is a nasty force in btc Grin   http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/01/15/mike-hearn-resigns-and-leaves-bitcoin-permanently/

Sorry we do not accept the criticize. We are not blocking anyone from any other countries from adding hashrate to the network. Since Mike Hearn has “sold all his bitcoins”, I welcome him to set up his own huge mining farms in his own country using the money from these sold coins.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
January 15, 2016, 09:42:39 AM
Hmmmm

Thanks to f2pool chart.. Gives a good look at how centralized it really is..
Code:
[b]Bitcoin Litecoin
Country/Province Hashrate% Country/Province Hashrate%
China 88.73% China 95.35%[/b]
Anhui 21.02% Sichuan 41.30%
Henan 10.33% Anhui 20.43%
Hebei 9.63% Heilongjiang 9.52%
Heilongjiang 8.22% Liaoning 5.46%
Sichuan 7.68% Jiangsu 3.28%
Liaoning 5.58% Henan 3.09%
United States 5.08% South Korea 1.98%
Shandong 3.65% Shanxi 1.94%
Jiangsu 3.55% Fujian 1.59%
Guangdong 2.73% United States 1.44%
Shanxi 2.03% Shandong 1.44%
Beijing 1.71% Hebei 1.31%
Jilin 1.66% Shaanxi 0.77%
Tianjin 1.23% Jiangxi 0.75%
Russia 1.18% Shanghai 0.68%
Venezuela 1.02% Guangdong 0.62%
Guizhou 0.91% Beijing 0.61%
Hubei 0.76% Nei Mongol 0.46%
Hunan 0.70% Zhejiang 0.45%
South Korea 0.70% Hunan 0.37%
Shanghai 0.58% Russia 0.33%
Jiangxi 0.55% Hubei 0.21%
Taiwan 0.52% Yunnan 0.21%
Romania 0.47% Malaysia 0.17%
Zhejiang 0.46% Ningxia 0.14%
Shaanxi 0.45% Guangxi 0.13%
Malaysia 0.42% Netherlands 0.12%
Fujian 0.40% Poland 0.11%
Iceland 0.40% Taiwan 0.11%
Ukraine 0.34% Lithuania 0.11%
Canada 0.24%
Vietnam 0.20%
Yunnan 0.18%
Guangxi 0.16%
Netherlands 0.11%
Bulgaria 0.10%
2016-01-15T12:00:00Z – 2016-01-15T14:00:00Z 2016-01-15T12:00:00Z – 2016-01-15T14:00:00Z

what confidence will users have when most of mining is done in a country not known for its freedoms..  And damn look at ltc.. If its not almost entirely controlled by chinese.. How sad.. Just shows what money and greed can do to a person.. Got to have it all ehhh.  Well the more and more i think about it maybe we need to start looking here instead of another monetary system..

https://www.thevenusproject.com/
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
January 13, 2016, 12:56:21 AM
lo there... i saw a few days that coins per THs dropped from 516 to 464... is there a reason?

The difficulty went up, it also going to go lower in about 10 minutes or so.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 06:23:23 PM
lo there... i saw a few days that coins per THs dropped from 516 to 464... is there a reason?
January 11, 2016, 02:15:59 PM
Hi there, I just signed up on the F2pool. Now I need to 'invest' (I believe 4 pps is the payout scheme)  my BTC in cloud mining with them what do I do? The webpage only has sections configuration payouts etc. Thanks for your help in advance. Again sorry if this is not the right thread. I have been introduced to bitcoin 72 hours and now I can't sleep!!!

You can buy hardware miners to mine at our pool. We do not accept any 'invest' other than that. Beware of scams.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
January 10, 2016, 11:15:13 PM
Hi there, I just signed up on the F2pool. Now I need to 'invest' (I believe 4 pps is the payout scheme)  my BTC in cloud mining with them what do I do? The webpage only has sections configuration payouts etc. Thanks for your help in advance. Again sorry if this is not the right thread. I have been introduced to bitcoin 72 hours and now I can't sleep!!!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
January 03, 2016, 08:15:09 PM
To whom it may concern, we have a page to show user hashrate by country/province at https://www.f2pool.com/regions update bi-hourly.
Holy, pretty much nobody in the USA and Canada according to that chart.

January 02, 2016, 05:29:18 PM
To whom it may concern, we have a page to show user hashrate by country/province at https://www.f2pool.com/regions update bi-hourly.
Pages:
Jump to: