Pages:
Author

Topic: F2Pool「魚池」🐟 - page 8. (Read 169327 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 10:28:49 PM
BTCKan does not currently support the mining notification service for ethereum.
(Only BTC and LTC are supported.)

Is there a way to receive notifications (e-mail, etc.) when a ETH miner goes down?
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
April 09, 2016, 06:36:59 AM
F2Pool 正在进行系统维护,这可能需要几分钟时间。网站维护期间采矿服务不受影响。

F2Pool 正在進行系統維護,這可能需要幾分鐘時間。網站維護期間採礦服務不受影響。

F2Pool is under maintenance. This may take a few minutes. Mining is not affected while web is out of service.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
April 08, 2016, 04:58:45 AM
Yeah seems to work good however when will you add USA server. I am getting 5% stale shares since I am located in Canada.

Activity: 324
Merit: 260
April 08, 2016, 12:09:56 AM
THe 15-min Hashrate shown is it the Reported Hashrate or the Sent hashrate ?

This version of eth-proxy does not forward report hashrate to stratum server.
Activity: 124
Merit: 15
April 07, 2016, 09:39:55 PM
Thanks macbook-air, got connected, and I'm mining ethereum.
legendary
April 07, 2016, 04:33:55 AM
THe 15-min Hashrate shown is it the Reported Hashrate or the Sent hashrate ?
April 06, 2016, 11:20:28 PM
Could you post detailed ETH mining instructions either here or on f2pool site?

I haven't been able to connect to mine eth here, but can connect to dwarf.  Must be something not ready for public yet.  It does have vague description on the f2pool help site and there it says is compatible with dwarfpool, so my deduction is go to their pages for instructions on how to mine then check back with f2pool when they are up and running.

Where did you download the mining software?

I'm using ethminer-opencl-0.9.41 that I found on the ethereum forum, and using in the .bat file to launch:

ethminer --opencl-platform 1 -G -F http://eth.f2pool.com:8008/(----------------------------) --cl-extragpu-mem 0

obviously my configured eth address inserted above without ().  that config connects to every dwarf and every other pool.

I haven't tried the proxy, but will try that today.

ethminer doesn't support stratum protocol. The proxy does the job convert between getwork and stratum. By default, the proxy listen on port 8080 for getwork. ethminer should be pointed to http://:8080/ and (-----) part should be your worker name.
April 06, 2016, 12:25:46 PM

I haven't been able to connect to mine eth here, but can connect to dwarf.  Must be something not ready for public yet.  It does have vague description on the f2pool help site and there it says is compatible with dwarfpool, so my deduction is go to their pages for instructions on how to mine then check back with f2pool when they are up and running.

I'm using ethminer-opencl-0.9.41 that I found on the ethereum forum, and using in the .bat file to launch:

ethminer --opencl-platform 1 -G -F http://eth.f2pool.com:8008/(----------------------------) --cl-extragpu-mem 0

obviously my configured eth address inserted above without ().  that config connects to every dwarf and every other pool.

I haven't tried the proxy, but will try that today.
April 06, 2016, 03:53:20 AM

When will you add workers and payment info for ETH ?

You can check workers and payment info at https://www.f2pool.com/eth/0xa8d63e42e0ef9299504fd782ebb47f2a3401024a , replace 0x... with your own wallet.
April 06, 2016, 03:51:54 AM

In your proxy conf you need to put your username there instead of ETH wallet address.

username is not required. WALLET should be set to ethereum account like "0x61c808d82a3ac53231750dadc13c777b59310bd9". MONITORING_EMAIL is optional but recommended, it should be set to user name or login email. If you have a working dwarfpool conf, what you need to do is simply change the domain name from dwarfpool to eth.f2pool.com
legendary
April 06, 2016, 03:50:18 AM

When will you add workers and payment info for ETH ?
April 06, 2016, 03:48:40 AM

legendary
April 06, 2016, 03:34:52 AM

In your proxy conf you need to put your username there instead of ETH wallet address.
April 06, 2016, 02:52:09 AM

Activity: 895
Merit: 504
April 04, 2016, 10:46:54 PM
April 04, 2016, 10:23:44 PM
is ethereum mining working okay???
loses connection to it and then always getting waiting for work......

The server works normally. Can you please send us a private message with your user name/mining address/ip address so we can look into our log? Also if you are mining from outside of China, it is expected to have connection interrupts which is out of our control. We have plan to set up servers in Hong Kong and the U.S. in near future. Thanks.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
April 04, 2016, 12:15:17 PM
is ethereum mining working okay???
loses connection to it and then always getting waiting for work......
April 03, 2016, 08:41:27 PM
Do you have any email alerts if an ETH miner goes down ?

No. BTCKan is working on it.
legendary
April 03, 2016, 07:32:22 PM
Do you have any email alerts if an ETH miner goes down ?
March 28, 2016, 12:23:12 AM
When will ETH mining start?

Ethereum mining is under final internal test. We estimate it could be publicly available within a week.
Pages:
Jump to: