Pages:
Author

Topic: F2Pool「魚池」🐟 - page 4. (Read 169327 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 11:27:46 PM
hello. I need a little help. I dont know how to add worker on f2pool. can someone help me to do it? Sad
What type of worker? BTC worker created automatically.
If D3 then insert your wallet.
Activity: 4
December 12, 2017, 04:23:40 AM
hello. I need a little help. I dont know how to add worker on f2pool. can someone help me to do it? Sad
Activity: 34
December 10, 2017, 02:20:51 PM
Hello everyone,
does API for this pool published ? I want monitor my workers with API, but unable to find info.
Please help
Activity: 3
October 09, 2017, 05:40:58 PM
Hello, I'm very new to this mining thing and I'm just wasting time (to some people) in order to learn new things. I'm using a web based wallet and I have added both BTC and LTC addresses to F2Pool account as payout from this web based wallet. I then added two workers on Easyminer (one GPU and one CPU) to F2POOL and it shows both workers there, only 1 active at a time, sometimes both inactive? and most importantly I have absolutely no idea what is happening because on both my workers I have 0.00000 Hashrate on 15min/24h, 0.0% rejected and the only thing that I see updating on my workers are shares every now and then. Miner is showing 50 Khash/s for the past 10 hours.Can anyone help me understand this? maybe understand what to expect or what to fix in my configuration? By the way, I have GPU worker mining BTC and CPU worker mining LTC.

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi, I'm new to mining as well.
When I use easyminer , i cannot see any any worker at f2pool.
Im using address from help there.
What settings do you use ?
 https://ibb.co/cDpHFb
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Visualize whirledps
September 10, 2017, 10:28:52 PM
Hello, I'm very new to this mining thing and I'm just wasting time (to some people) in order to learn new things. I'm using a web based wallet and I have added both BTC and LTC addresses to F2Pool account as payout from this web based wallet. I then added two workers on Easyminer (one GPU and one CPU) to F2POOL and it shows both workers there, only 1 active at a time, sometimes both inactive? and most importantly I have absolutely no idea what is happening because on both my workers I have 0.00000 Hashrate on 15min/24h, 0.0% rejected and the only thing that I see updating on my workers are shares every now and then. Miner is showing 50 Khash/s for the past 10 hours.Can anyone help me understand this? maybe understand what to expect or what to fix in my configuration? By the way, I have GPU worker mining BTC and CPU worker mining LTC.

Thanks in advance guys.

I don't mine on F2, so not familiar with their payout methods.
But I SERIOUSLY doubt GPU and CPU mining, especially on a gigantic pool like F2 with "billions" of miners, will ever earn you anything.

You have the GPU -> BTC and CPU ->Eth. I at least would probably switch that and use the GPU for the Eth.

I think you are burning electricity and stressing what ever PC you are using for basically nothing.
But you may understand that already judging by your sentence above..."I'm just wasting time (to some people) in order to learn new things."
Activity: 1
August 29, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

Thanks in advance guys.
Activity: 2
August 28, 2017, 09:31:07 AM
Just an update, the system appears to have 'caught up' and all transactions are proper now for me. I got most of the payouts randomly over the last 24 hours.

I would have liked a yes/no answer from support on if this was just a glitch or if they are changing their payout policies. As the payout threshold is .01 BTC, so not getting the payout until I hit that would have been understandable, except for the past 500 days or so of payouts I've gotten every night for far less. I'm ok if they change it to adhere to their own rules better, but I'd like to know which is which so I can plan better.

From other posts, it looks like even those that do hit the payout threshold every day still did not get their transactions, so it is most likely a glitch. If any others can weigh in and let us know if it was corrected for them as well it would be appreciated. Or if F2Pool support/ moderator wanted to just let us know what happened, that would help too.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
hello, i have a big problem with f2pool, i havent receive 4 days of payouts, in the website it say the payouts went ouut, but im still waiting it to appear in my wallet, first time ghacing this problem after 1 year on your pool

EDIT: same as the post above me with the diferent is that i always get more than the threshold
August 26, 2017, 11:38:16 AM
I saw another post regarding the same issue this morning where he was redirected to this thread for F2Pool, but I didn't see him ask about it here.

My issue I am seeing is no actual payouts for the last few days. I mean, in the payouts tab, it shows the "payouts", but under TXID it just shows "processing" for all payouts since the 22nd.

I've been mining on F2Pool consistently for about a year and a half, and have only seen this once before, and that was only for a day. I haven't changed my payout address so I know it's not withheld (and it would say that on the website anyways).

Also, I am aware that the payout is lower than the threshold posted as 0.01BTC on the F2Pool help page, but that hasn't seemed to have stopped the last 400 payouts I've received.

Even if it was withheld due to not meeting the threshold for payout, every day I still get a payout listed on the F2Pool payout page, but all listed as processing.

Any thoughts or maybe a change I missed?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2348
July 19, 2017, 03:45:46 PM
Why are you against BIP91?
BIP91 will fail to activate and BTC will split because of you.
Could you explain us your position?

https://www.xbt.eu
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
April 10, 2017, 12:43:16 AM
How to withdraw ethereum from f2pool ?

You'll get paid daily given the balance >= 0.1 ETH.
April 09, 2017, 04:37:57 AM
How to withdraw ethereum from f2pool ?
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
March 31, 2017, 05:25:02 PM
F2pool is now signalling segwit.... and BU, and XT, and 8MB blocks and Classic.

Welcome to April 1st.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 28, 2017, 07:09:39 PM
Hello. What bitcoin scaling path F2Pool is going to support, any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
March 02, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
When do you start signaling segwit for Litecoin?

We are waiting for SatoshiLite’s “Executive Order”. Plan canceled. https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/836742516787433473
Heh a link to Coblee who started litecoin as a scam ... sounds good Smiley

... he started litecoin as non-GPU mineable even though he himself could GPU mine it for a year before almost almost anyone else ... those scrypt setting were set low to make sure he could but he managed to convince everyone else they couldn't Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
March 02, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

We are waiting for SatoshiLite’s “Executive Order”. Plan canceled. https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/836742516787433473

How much money did it take for Ver to bribe you to betray Satoshi?

Did you sell us out for cheap, or was it expensive to buy your loyalty to Unlimite_?
March 02, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
February 27, 2017, 12:16:08 PM
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
December 29, 2016, 10:34:08 PM
Servers in Beijing, Qingdao, Guangzhou, and U.S. west

What is the DNS name for the ZEC US West server, or does it auto redirect? Cause i am getting ~ 330 ms delay times from the US West..

Icon

December 08, 2016, 02:08:23 PM
fyi, zec mining payouts are coming later and later.. about 4 hour deviance from scheduled payout time.

Thanks for mining zcash at F2Pool. Auto payout is sent daily usually no more than 8 hours after midnight for shares received on the previous UTC day. — https://www.f2pool.com/help
Pages:
Jump to: