Pages:
Author

Topic: F2Pool「魚池」🐟 - page 5. (Read 169327 times)

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
December 08, 2016, 06:27:38 AM
Why doesn't F2Pool singal segwit? Will it start? What are the current concerns?

Thank you in advance
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
December 08, 2016, 03:11:17 AM
fyi, zec mining payouts are coming later and later.. about 4 hour deviance from scheduled payout time.
VeganAcademy
November 30, 2016, 12:24:33 AM
was not aware zcash blocks were available for viewing.

ty
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
November 29, 2016, 02:08:01 PM
Hello, have you considered flagging for SegWit?

please don't
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 29, 2016, 01:26:49 PM
Hello, have you considered flagging for SegWit?
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
November 29, 2016, 11:56:42 AM
kinda disappointed with the zec fee raise due in december.

hard to believe there has been a steady loss on this coin unless one foolishly attempts to hold for price raise.

https://www.f2pool.com/zcash-blocks

We have mined 2112 blocks and 43 orphans since launch. The overall orphan rate is 2.0%. The luck is 97.0%. This means the pool lose 2% at 3% fee. Raise fee by one percent may reduce the lose by half.
VeganAcademy
November 29, 2016, 01:37:38 AM
kinda disappointed with the zec fee raise due in december.

hard to believe there has been a steady loss on this coin unless one foolishly attempts to hold for price raise.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 28, 2016, 05:24:59 AM
This is probably none of my buisness. But is SegWit going to be flagged for eventually?
VeganAcademy
November 24, 2016, 11:54:17 PM
wow controversial statement from someone not hiding behind an account they use to disrupt things without consequence.

granted it may need reworking but i think the concept behind ethereum is important and can be hardened against malicious use eventually, if not without having to give up certain aspects of the protocol to do so.

zcash is such a mismash of crypto tech that was just intended to obscure or at least not quantifiably gain any advantage over anything else out there currently.

just wreaks of ginger if you ask me.
November 24, 2016, 07:53:08 PM
with the downtime on eth mining i have switched back to ZEC, having compiled the newest silentarmy offering on my lniux machines.

i tried suprnova at first and got to say the payouts are currently laughable there.. having taken in to account the variance and difficulty changes, the payouts do not add up. i bet the admin overpaid all those nicehash contracts in the early days just to establish a mining base on his pool and now he is reaping benefits with the "fees" he is accumulating.

in an hour at f2pool i made up same amount of coin as 5 hours at suprnova earlier.

i am still getting excessive "Stratum server returned an error: [23, 'high-hash', None]" errors at f2pool though, about two a minute.

please work hard to get ethereum mining back online, i would rather be mining a coin that has a future in crypto.

Ethereum has no future. Zcash might do.
VeganAcademy
November 24, 2016, 06:10:07 PM
with the downtime on eth mining i have switched back to ZEC, having compiled the newest silentarmy offering on my lniux machines.

i tried suprnova at first and got to say the payouts are currently laughable there.. having taken in to account the variance and difficulty changes, the payouts do not add up. i bet the admin overpaid all those nicehash contracts in the early days just to establish a mining base on his pool and now he is reaping benefits with the "fees" he is accumulating.

in an hour at f2pool i made up same amount of coin as 5 hours at suprnova earlier.

i am still getting excessive "Stratum server returned an error: [23, 'high-hash', None]" errors at f2pool though, about two a minute.

please work hard to get ethereum mining back online, i would rather be mining a coin that has a future in crypto.

VeganAcademy
November 06, 2016, 01:20:45 PM
Stratum server returned an error: [23, 'high-hash', None]

getting a few of these coupled with an hour of low (50% less) hash on one of my rigs reported on the front end even though locally hash is stable.

wondering if you could interpret for me?

stale rate is super low now thanks for adding that cpu power, did the trick.

high-hash means the submitted share does not met the server target. This could be bug in mining software. These days many of these software come out in rush. If this happens sparsely, it should not affect your mining too much. What software are you using?

using silentarmy on mostly debian boxen.. my one ubuntu box does not display such behavior its running amdgpu-pro drivers and newer hardware.

its very infrequent, maybe every half hour or so (one in a hundred shares)

i just compiled the new pull of their miner, if it persists i'll report the (in)frequency.

edit to append:

new miner seems to have abated those error messages. slightly faster too.

wondering if there is a listing of zec blocks scored? my 24/h rewards statistic is not rising with larger block rewards although difficulty seems stable and/or dropping.

i realize the pool is PPS
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
November 05, 2016, 11:35:07 PM

getting a few of these coupled with an hour of low (50% less) hash on one of my rigs reported on the front end even though locally hash is stable.

high-hash means the submitted share does not met the server target. This could be bug in mining software. These days many of these software come out in rush. If this happens sparsely, it should not affect your mining too much. What software are you using?
Incorrect.

Statistically, it makes no difference to the expected reward, unless the pool is messing with the diff underhandedly.
November 05, 2016, 10:30:40 PM

VeganAcademy
November 05, 2016, 09:28:18 PM

VeganAcademy
November 04, 2016, 01:30:05 PM
Zcash mining is now available at F2Pool. You don't have to sign up to mine zcash, simply use your payout address or payout address plus dot plus worker name (must be t-addr for now) as miner's login name.

bless you.

to clarify thats -u taddress.login as worker/login name

view stats via https://www.f2pool.com/zec/tADDR355
November 04, 2016, 12:39:31 AM
Zcash mining is now available at F2Pool. You don't have to sign up to mine zcash, simply use your payout address or payout address plus dot plus worker name (must be t-addr for now) as miner's login name.
VeganAcademy
October 23, 2016, 12:19:27 PM
Is this still a reliable pool to use?

very, just check the block explorers as to who is solving all the blocks.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 12:34:03 PM
Is this still a reliable pool to use?
October 01, 2016, 05:17:11 PM
Mine 1 BTC, Get 1000 SYS (and 10 NMC) Free, starting today.
Pages:
Jump to: