Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 16. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
Well, for me the game will still continue because of i believe with this blockchain technology and the crypto itself. Your opinion kinda valid because it is logical. But, you know what? there are many ways to think logically. Sometime, thinking logically doesn't help when the fact/ truth hits you hard.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
Yes of course the fact that we have done, we must accept. Although it is good or bad. Because sometimes the fact that we are doing alone. So we have to accept that fact.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 08:31:44 AM
for me the speculate game is over temporarily, but it's time for those people who really get involved into blockchain,as long as bitcoin is still alive then theres a big chance for us to earn ,dont lost hope, have faith instead.The chances of big players keeping BTC value high is very slim, keeping it low on the other hand with FUD like we saw with the SEC scare is likely.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
It's all about numbers and benefits. Because we have entered the crypto world. You can not think it's easier for whales. The pope's strategy works only short-term. If you've sold your coin and your coin up after you sold, you have to accept the fact. And you do not get a big enough profit. Because crypto coin is hard to guess.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now
Dumps are normal in every market, not only in cryptocurrency market  but also in some market, like stock market. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, price of every cryptocurrency is changing every seconds and it can affected by just some news or fake news.
It's not just cryptocurrecy  have cricis and it's normal in market exchange, there are times of dump and pump. No matter what happened we also face the reality, and the reality game connot be over if we still breath. Don't lose hope and ignore those negative issue's.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
June 23, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

Well, seeing the title and looking the name of the OP, any old member will surely knows that this freightjoe always share his negative minds about bitcoin, whether it is  a FUD, bad news, fake news, etc. I dont know why he did it a lot, maybe he gains profit from panicked people by doing this. Anyone who fell into her/his trap surely an idiot. I remind you guys.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
June 23, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now
Dumps are normal in every market, not only in cryptocurrency market  but also in some market, like stock market. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, price of every cryptocurrency is changing every seconds and it can affected by just some news or fake news.
Activity: 8
June 23, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

I do not think bitcoin will end and bitcoin can still survive, bitcoin will grow and will still be the best coin, and with it bitcoin has not yet finished.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 06:39:50 AM
Gentlemen: THE GAME ONLY BEGINS !!! all waiting for the mark of resistance and then a rapid jump up left a little bit my dear))) only a couple of months and it will be more than 15 000 dollars. !!! THIS IS FACT!
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
Sell your bags of Bitcoins and altcoins. I'll be happy to buy them at a discount Smiley If you don't see the true potential of blockchain technology it's your loss, there are soo many problems outside of financial transactions that blockchain can solve.
hahahha you are right mate if the OP wants to sell his bitcoins or satoshi and alt coins let him be it will not be our loss it will be his loss. I know soon the market will recover the dip so I will keep holding and I will not listen to this issue .
June 23, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
The game is just started only, don't upset of the current bitcoin price situation, every markets have a corrections,bitcoin and crypto currency is currently in correction module and more peoples are manipulating the price,I think price will go like this until end of this year, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency have great future and strong support from the world.I am just hodl until 2020.let see
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 05:51:30 AM
I have to face reality, BTC prices all the way down, down from the highest position of the $20000 to more than $5000, a serious shortage of market confidence, this is also why the price has been rise will not come up.

Maybe not too soon but it will happen, the market is volatile and the sway can't be predicted easily, its a weekend again, so maybe those who needs money are cashing out not and will come back the next day, people in this business are already immune with current events they actually playing with the wild market and risking their fate with what bitcoin brings them, if you have your balls then you can go and play but if not and you are just looking for easy money, then forget about it this is not the right time for dealing with short trade its a good time to collect and hold.
Activity: 163
June 23, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
I have to face reality, BTC prices all the way down, down from the highest position of the $20000 to more than $5000, a serious shortage of market confidence, this is also why the price has been rise will not come up.

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 23, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

You are the one who is stupid to say that bitcoin is over just because the price or the value of bitcoin is decreasing. I think you are so new into this type of investment to have that kind of thinking.  Don't you even know that bitcoin is very volatile? Also, there are really seasons or period of time where the bitcoin has really a low price. Don't come here when bitcoin's price increase we are certain about that.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
June 23, 2018, 05:32:11 AM

Actually, these whales are the biggest market players and they can manipulate a currency's price through their knowledge and their wealth. They took advantage of small fish (refers to small traders) for their benefit. I hope there would be equal treatment here in cryptocurrency world because whales keep on getting rich while small fish struggle to earn. Hodlers are just hoping for a pump but they do not know that whales anticipated that and they can easily make money out of any situation.
And this is really the reality. Therefore nothing that we do here and we just accept what is happening. Let's assume that if we do not go with the whales we will not get a big profit. Hold on and buy at a cheap price just in case the price of bitcoins has increased will we recover from all our losses.
June 23, 2018, 05:24:55 AM
Bitcoin died many times and wake-up with raising prices so when market is down trend we see these statements
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

Actually, these whales are the biggest market players and they can manipulate a currency's price through their knowledge and their wealth. They took advantage of small fish (refers to small traders) for their benefit. I hope there would be equal treatment here in cryptocurrency world because whales keep on getting rich while small fish struggle to earn. Hodlers are just hoping for a pump but they do not know that whales anticipated that and they can easily make money out of any situation.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
June 23, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
I see that it was posted half year ago and it's so funny. Every second months some people screaming in panic that Bitcoin is dying... And I just sit and waiting for another pump waves.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 23, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
I don't see it as a game over rather the decline trends is an opportunity for those that has strong mind for investment to do so because definitely Bitcoin along side other altcoins will start appreciating in value in no time.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
The party is over, how?Huh Price goes down and we all begin to think that is the end. Btc has always been volatile and so this isn't anything new. I don't think the party is over bro
Pages:
Jump to: