Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 13. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:19:34 AM
We all know that it is just a fall down. Sometimes in life we experience falling but that doesn’t mean that it is the end of your life. Just like bitcoin, it price just fall really low but that doesnt mean that it will be the end of bitcoin. We all know that the coin in crypto it goes up and down. So I believe that later on the bitcoin will rise soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 08:04:48 AM
If you think that the game is over why don't sell what you have and leave crypto, don't make others to feel uncomfortable. We believe in crypto that one of this days the son rises again.
Activity: 854
June 28, 2018, 07:57:15 AM
It’s actually hibernation period. Let’s relax while things work their way back to normal where conditions will be very favorable again. High prices always result from lower prices. Things go back the way they were.
Activity: 39
June 28, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
Come on guys, the party is not over yet, probably never will be, but it is time to pay the bills for sure:)
Activity: 420
June 28, 2018, 07:51:52 AM
No, its not! It is a trend, thats why we should be used to it. Use to face that there are times to drop and time to grow... There’s always time for everything thats the reality.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 07:43:11 AM
It is true that the big players are manipulating the price by creating FUD and HOMO. But I dont think this game is over. BTC has so much potential. So even if you are a big whale and market manipulator why do you settle with a small profit when you can go after big ones
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 07:32:43 AM
I think the game is not over , although now the whales are starting to sell bitcoins and beginners start buying them, but the whales will buy their bitcoin back when the price is much cheaper than now, and this is not the case now but it's always like this every year, so I'm sure the game has not done.
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
The game is still not over. Btc is just fluctuating a little bit. Just give it some time and it will rise up again just like any ither
That's true my friend, this fluctuation has been happening over the years now and its sure Bitcoin is coming back big. Just hodl all the way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
June 28, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
Naahh, Its not over maybe you lose trust on BTC but there are still many people who are supporting cryptoworld because they trust it and they clearly understand the use and purpose of it in the future. Some of the people I know who lose trust on BTC because they buy BTC on its high peak and then after that they lose they hope because of the price deep but it still too early to give up and sell your shares always think of its purpose and also think that if you invested on BTC its a long term investment not a trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
June 28, 2018, 06:52:06 AM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
You said that's reality, even bitcoin have low value, that's happen already, 'the whales' manipulate the price of altcoins since bitcoin begin popular, just accept the reality that many of businessman need profit in this crypto world.

True, whales manipulate the prices of bitcoin most especially because now that it has become popular, more and more people and businessmen and women are getting into crypto investing a lot from their savings account and some of their hard earned money. And with the price dip, they can actually buy a lot of bitcoin from the very low price currently.
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

You realize only time whales win is people selling to them.  If Hodlers start to outnumber the whales its going to hurt the whales.

Everytime the dip happens the hodlers control increase.

Whales almost never play on buying shares from people at currectrate. They bet on gathering assets in early phase of monetary scheme. Which BTC is.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 28, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

You said that's reality, even bitcoin have low value, that's happen already, 'the whales' manipulate the price of altcoins since bitcoin begin popular, just accept the reality that many of businessman need profit in this crypto world.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Be optimistic in a way. Yes, whales maybe selling their loads of loads of Bitcoins into different trading sites. you may expect the rise before the year ends where the hype is in there.
Its not about optimism, after every drop, little or huge some people start to wrote all sort of things about the end of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I`m here for years, believe me when I say I saw so many similar threads that
we can`t count them even if we want to do that.
Let him dump his coins, some of us will buy it and hold it. How op is wrong is visible:
Where is price now, look at the bottom from last year, then from year before, then from two years before. What to say more on this, this guy have golden fish memory, he doesn`t remember the time after top in December and how everything came to that point.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
June 28, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

Be optimistic in a way. Yes, whales maybe selling their loads of loads of Bitcoins into different trading sites. you may expect the rise before the year ends where the hype is in there.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
June 28, 2018, 06:14:08 AM
I really like the positive comments here and give their contradiction about this "game over" moment foe the bitcoin. In some point, i also believe that this whales are really manipulating the movement of the bitcoin in the market. Thinking that they keep on getting rich and the small time buyers of bitcoin keep losing their investments. But after reading some comments here, it gives me this enlightenment that somehow you all have a point. Thanks for that.
Activity: 29
June 28, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
Bitcoin needs time to raise. Wait for the end of 2019.
Activity: 18
June 25, 2018, 10:35:22 PM
I don't think so I still believe bitcoin can live long. Bitcoin is to an easy chapter to close it. I am always optimistic about Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
June 25, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
If you do not see the true potential of Blockchain technology, that's your loss, there are many problems beyond financial transactions that Blockchain can solve. You have experienced three big drops since you became a cryptocurrency. After each decline, prices are many and higher than before. I do not think the game has not ended now.
Activity: 231
June 25, 2018, 03:52:39 AM
Yesterday the party was over but only for a while. Allowing us to take a break to start our party again later. As it once happened, the decline in bitcoin value is a common thing, it will improve slowly.
Activity: 27
June 25, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
For me the party is not over, there is still many more to come. you can't expect the price to always go up. Traders , holders, and baby investors have problems only when the price of a coin is reducing and then they begin to say all sort of things . you don't have to bw emotional about your investment, remember you have been advised to invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: