Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 17. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
People usually encapsulate themselves in a shell to hide from the things which they can't bear to accept. do not hate your self face it the reality and begin a new journey.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
June 23, 2018, 01:42:04 AM
it just a rumors right? if this is real what is the proof that tell about this Is real, and I think that will be alright if the whales want to sell their bitcoin because they will regret it in the future after bitcoin be the global currencies the price of bitcoin will rising up to the moon
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
This is the game of the whales because they are the ones that controls it but it doesn't mean the game is over. These price manipulators will later buy again when the price favorable to them is reached so the game is still on. If all the bitcoin investors decides not to buy the cryptocurrency anymore, then the game will surely over. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 23, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
If someone thinks that the game is over, he can leave it. We will continue to play. Bitcoin is still a moderate risk, but it can still grow and develop. Altkoins do not have similar bitcoin problems at all, it is in any case the future of the crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to leave the world of crypto-currencies now.

I don't think the game is over. It has been six months now since the all time high and there are many people who bought in the hype and holding or maybe they sold already but will buy back again. This is the reason why a trader or even investor would consider cutting loss and buy back lower so that they can still preserve their capital. When the market will go bullish, the lose that has has been incurred will be easily gained back. If one wasn't able to sell when the price is still high then he can buy more so that he can average down.
Activity: 7
June 22, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

I'm still convinced the party will continue, crypto is not over and crypto can still continue to grow and will also be more popular.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
June 22, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
If someone thinks that the game is over, he can leave it. We will continue to play. Bitcoin is still a moderate risk, but it can still grow and develop. Altkoins do not have similar bitcoin problems at all, it is in any case the future of the crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to leave the world of crypto-currencies now.
Activity: 2
June 22, 2018, 11:15:50 PM
There is lot of money to be made in crypto in my opinion. However, it has to be done with alt coins now instead of bitcoins.
Activity: 63
June 22, 2018, 11:13:51 PM
I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money.I think that cryptocurrencies are only just beginning to change economics and finance as we know it.
Activity: 2
June 22, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
Just one month before , I doubled my money with ETH. You just need to make right choices now to make money with crypto.
Activity: 13
June 22, 2018, 11:07:43 PM
You should face the reality that bicoin still strong as of now bitcoin got high price and popularity everyone  wants to have bitcoin.
Activity: 6
June 22, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
I will be happy to buy a  lot of bitcoins at every dip. I am sure that there are many other people like me who are looking for such opportunities, so game is still on.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
There is nothing amiss with being guarded amid bear markets. Be that as it may, I don't think the whales have any thought the conceivable outcomes bitcoin may hold. In spite of the amount they discuss how it is the fate of money, what number of those whales do you think truly and genuinely trust that?
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Outrageous individuals on the two sides of the fence. By and by I do think we've practically observed the finish of hazardous bitcoin value development. I think like numerous others it will fall all the more (maybe even to 6k). Its absolutely impossible it's the end however. I presume it'll recuperate... over an extensive stretch of time when individuals begin to get eager and offer their coins. There's not a considerable measure of benefit in the present market IMO, not in bitcoin at any rate. I simply wish everything was decoupled, I can't stand all coins being fixing to the cost of BTC.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Nailed it! Don't disturb the sleeping children though, dreaming of lambos on moons.....

Whale makes no money if you wake children.
Activity: 226
June 22, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

If this is game over, then why we are still alive in this furom showing our hard work and still support cryptocurrencies. I think we can not say this words the game over because we are now to far in developing the progress in cryptocurrencies. Do not lost your hope for this situation, its a temporary just looking forward for the success of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 88
June 22, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
No, not yet. There have been many drops before this and every time bitcoin has recovered well. You have to keep patience and faith when you come in this crypto world. The game is not over my friend.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
June 22, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
You know that btc is an open leadger right?
You know that you can track it's movement right?
so where is your proof that "whales" are selling off and making the dips deeper?
Where on the ledger does it show that the addresses that have 1000 + btc are systematically selling off large amounts?

What is more reasonable, is that you are just speculating and trying to make sense of what is happening and then blaming whales for your investment difficulties.

My personal opinion, is that if a whale wants to profit off of the market, it is in their best interest to eventually sit back and let wild speculation begin to have the price driven higher.
This means that, according to your description, it would seem that whales are cutting into their profit margins considerably if they continue this.

So, no, crypto isn't through, the game isn't over.
If you are so worried about the safety of your investments then go ahead and sell them off.
Activity: 162
June 22, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

It is not the end. The prices fluctuate and come back to normal and regain their positions. Bitcoin is doing the same since year now. TAU for instance is low in price and value right now but its price will rise very soon as soon as the exchange comes out. So, there is no end to this era at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 22, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
bitcoin has been declared dead 150 times. the king has always returned to the throne. its protocol is inviolable. if there will be improvements of its weak points then we will have a strong use and obviously an increase in its price.
Bitcoin going through these situations for many years and bitcoin always proved them wrong. Because bitcoin dropping of price is normal, because it is volatile, it means that the price is rapidly changing and its unpredictable if its going to increase or decrease. Dealing with wrong speculations can make wrong information, and it can lead to be bad news that vcan caused to affect bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
June 22, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

The game is not yet over, it is just starting. Yes some people buy when price dips and sell before the bubble bursts, but that’s how bitcoin works, its just a cycle. However, the price decrease today is just one of those bitcoin experiences before and price will still increase and climb up more. There are a lot of news that bitcoin is dead but it is still surviving until this day.
Pages:
Jump to: