Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 11. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
The reality is that bitcoin has not behaved like this since it creation. We have seen this in 2014 where bitocins seems to turn shit coin but later raised and  has since come this far.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 06:05:53 PM
another thread connected to the end of the game)) we are witnessing another dump of the market, that's it. Crypto market like stock market is cyclic. So I suggest you to stop whining and decide what you want to do: to buy and hold or to sell everything and run away)) I am staying))
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 28, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
There is no game for me. I am not playing with my bitcoins. I am holding them for long term.
Those who don't believe might call it a game or a gamble or something like that.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:43:32 PM
These are pure words of a non believer, before getting into cryptocurrency we all knew the risks, and the volatility of the market, the fact that that coming to effect only is just what is expected, it will take time but the market will recover, just show a little patience
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
June 28, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
I can agree about market manipulation but, before the price, you are investing in a product and if you don't like the product you will suffer a lot because price movement.
Activity: 147
June 28, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
If party is over means ''the end of bitcoin'', then no, the party is not yet over. From what i hear banks cannot bear to work with bitcoin due to its volatality. Hence the price is dropping so as to stabilize the market in order for banks to work with bitcoin and some other altcoin.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 05:20:04 PM
they want us to think like that. when most of people sell of ( i think we are there ) bull market is coming again.
Activity: 185
June 28, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
I agree that the game is just starting. Those who stay in the game will receive a very attractive prize in the form of bitcoin value growth in tens and hundreds of times. I am absolutely sure of this development.
Activity: 53
June 28, 2018, 05:07:38 PM
The whales slowly dumping btc is not a bad thing, bad is when they do major dumps...a slowly one is good for the market and allows a more decentralized possession of the coins by other parties
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
I have encountered four major drops since I am into digital currency. After each drop the cost raised a great deal and it went higher that it was previously. I don't thoroughly consider the amusement is presently
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
There is a relationship between's a digital money cost and the quantity of it's clients. At the point when whales are offering, costs are going down, incidentally, yet the quantity of clients is expanding (in light of the fact that they purchase a great deal of little pieces) and over the long haul it will prompt high cost once more. Imho.
Activity: 137
June 28, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
We are in the cycle. i believe we will be smiling on these days...
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
This is barely a crash,  Bitcoin will end up going over 50k at the end of the year.
Activity: 525
June 28, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

And in fact the bitcoin is not finished yet, this is not the end value of bitcoin and bitcoin will not end this sooner. Bitcoin will present a more lively party, and if you leave bitcoin then you will miss the party.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
June 28, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I would not even tell that we are half a Year from that, but also we can never know that this is the last dip from our precious whales, lol. Maybe they would give us 100 more dips to buy and 100 peaks to sell?
Activity: 67
June 28, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
The game is just starting for AML BitCoin. Its a new crypto with the best features you can find in a coin. Dont miss it.
Activity: 59
June 28, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
Let's see what you say when the next wave of growth begins. And it is you who are not right here, since you sell your tokens to whales, but very cheaply. Wink
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
No don't lets give up on this new technology introduced, its has a good future, its just by time when everything will come to okay soon... patience is virtue and lets have it and believe in it
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
No game is not over the current situation is only the part of game as this part role his play than the next start in this market this type of ups and downs obviously come you can see after few weeks it would be change all the circumstances and make new places in the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
The game is finished against those who are pessimistic and have not understood the bitcoin trip since 2009. But for those who are optimistic and following the bitcoin price movement since 2009 the game has not been completed, as they know for certain how the bitcoin price moves from the start. there are times when bitcoin prices go up and there are times when prices go down, but to this day there are still many people who want to have bitcoin, meaning bitcoin is still trusted by many people and thus then for me bitcoin prices will surely rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: