Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 21. (Read 2861 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
This days we encounter drops followed by drops again, and  I think it is just normal it only says that the system is working 100% and maybe  that day no trading, buying and selling happened they just hold there token or coins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Who says its over. The game is still not over man. Think about what you said. Bitcoin is where the price had to drop and it has recovered very well. Bitcoin will make a way out to have the numbers back again. Just trust the bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Yes, big holders/whales really affect the market of cryptocurrency and that is even happening in the current economy. Few families/people are actually own the the big part of the asset of a certain country. For us beginners who trusted the technology (blockchain) then we just have to continue working on our butt for the trusted project we are in. I'm sure we going to have our reward and will continue to go up to the ladder of this crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Of course, the game is not over, it's too early to talk about it. We saw growth after correction, some coins increased by more than 50%. Growth is not instantaneous.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
In this statement that face up to reality, the game is over have a meaning that be matured enough to handle things with your own and especially in terms of business just be open minded.
Activity: 378
Face up to reality we are not a kid anymore, just grow up and not all the time we can play around,
time passed by so fast and everything in this world is changing so learn how to deal with it because as of now money can manipulate everything and money is the most needed of humans to survive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
I think the game of bitcoin could never be over because whales could never be the reason for the deflation of valuation, valution is entirely the function of number of user , the higher the number of investors, greater will be the valuation and the root cause behind the deflation of valuation is the government that is continuously saying that those guys are not responsible for any kind of loses regarding bitcoin and moreover the media is negatively publicising about bitcoin and this is the reason why people are hesitating in investing into bitcoin and thus the valuation is deflating so in my opinion the bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and the game of bitcoin could never be over.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
There are every reason to be scared and worried about the crypto world and thinking that the game is over is completely understandable, the market will recover with time, slow and gradually, but the bull will return
Activity: 157
Merit: 0

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

You make it sound like a type of pyramid scheme, with whales at the top being the only ones that can make money, but this isn't necessarily true. If someone buys in the dip, they can still make a profit. I understand your point about ever diminishing returns, however, an uptick of 10% is still an uptick of 10%.

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
I believe that bitcoin as the financial future and forever will change the way we use money. But bitcoin is just a jumping point and I think the government will only adopt the concepts and frameworks that have been implemented. Cool

indeed we must believe that in the future bitcoin will grow as it once was when the price reached high, because where the high bitcoin development then btc users will increase, because the addition of bitcoiners that greatly influence the progress and growth of bitcoin in the future, so we must believe that in the future btc will be more advanced and developing.
Activity: 89
Not necessarily true frankly speaking, your point of view is very logical but cryptocurrency has always known severe drops but the price raised back again and increased in value so you can't really know what's happening but I ensure you its not the end.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
I believe that bitcoin as the financial future and forever will change the way we use money. But bitcoin is just a jumping point and I think the government will only adopt the concepts and frameworks that have been implemented. Cool
Activity: 109
In the world of cryptocurrency, there is no such thing as an encrypted currency.

Learn to keep a cool head when the market falls!

The market always has the opportunity to rebound from the bottom, also must grasp the opportunity, can survive here!
Activity: 532

I don't think the party is over. Even if the value of bitcoin drops big. It always comes back. And everytime a big dip come i buy some bitcoin. And when the value of bitcoin pump again. I got some huge earnings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
No it is not! Even bitcoin now was at the very low price,i believe that it will rise up and grow again,on the bitcoin future we will see the great development. Actually the price of the bitcoin today is the great opportunity those people who want to earn more profits,it is the right time to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I did not think at all that the party had ended, enjoying the movement that made me more aware of how the forward movement was based on the consideration of several factors such as the news circulating about crypto. The whales always have a way to make use of the beginners by creating activities that trap these beginners by taking advantage of what they decided without any previous experience because they have not yet learned more about the criteria of bitcoin movement.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
In jan I opposed this post and even commented not to spread fud but as time goes I clearly understand what he said 100% correct . But now again one more pump is happening same like previous dump now strategy going opposite each raise they creating fear on investors then buying in some dip .
Activity: 51
I still think the game is on. Its a game of patience. Just wait a bit longer and hope the price rises again.
Activity: 532
the game is over only if bitcoin is gone. but will bitcoin be gone? no, it will continue to live. if you think this is happening maybe start to think of a new way or strategy to avoid this. when you know what is happening that is a good thing and you can act according to the situation and make it favorable to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

Most likely you are first year on this market, that could explain why for you "the game is over"
I made a very good return on bitcoin and ethereum this year, and i think 2018 will be even more bullish.
You must understand that after a crypto bull-run at the end of 2017, it's very normal for price to drop that much,
A lot of newbies joined crypto in that time, and they are still being shaked off from the market by selling in panic and is loss.
The biggest mistake of people who do fall for FUD, they don't look long term, that's why they keep on loosing their money.
Crypto is not a marathon, for me, as i take it for long term investment, and believe it or not, it really pays for waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: