Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 27. (Read 2861 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
I don't think bitcoin will end. Looking back at the development of bitcoin, you'll find that when bitcoin falls, it will soon return to normal after a period of time.
That's pretty normal for bitcoin. We should not panic and patiently hold your bitcoin. It will bring you  profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
I don't think so, from a previously has too many people have such a similar comments, your most agree that the bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, so when these people profit, we will lose money, but in fact, in the long term, the bitcoin has been in a rising stage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
I'd say the game is just getting started. There's so much room for growth because there is so much for adoption.

Once crypto starts being used in the real world, value will increase. If Bitcoin fixes its fundamental problems then it will continue to rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
February 11, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
Are you totally serious? That's your mentality? You only base on price? Man get your facts straight. Do some research on the tech and its capabilities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Yeah same situation . When i was came her to the bitcoin has fallen deep price. Thatd why i discourage on it. But my friend incourage me. He said that it was the bitcoin game... the strongest hand will be remain and get huge profit... the weakess will loss her profit..
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 11, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.
What ever happens with the price of bitcoin, i am least bothered about it as i never expected this kind of price in the first place ,when i invested in it and started spending my time dealing with it,i am not looking at bitcoin as a means to make money for now as i am living a good life ,i am interested about the technology behind it and i am waiting for the lightning network to be implemented ,@ joe if you are new to bitcoin,just try to understand the market first,rather than looking for loopholes on how to loose money. Tongue Just come back a few years later and you will still see bitcoin booming and you missing out yet again. Cheesy
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
February 11, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
I am not saying its all over ... but the one moth graph is quite depressing

You are looking the chart for only one month. When you check longer than that the story is quite different
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

I have seen this happen many times in the last couple of years. So i m not in panic instead waiting for the price to rise and also have expectations to see the price raise in the future.I also heard from many experts that bitcoin would rise almost 40 times in the future where it is now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 11, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
A lot of people already state this thing that the game is over and we have to move on and i remember that the price in that time was few hundred bucks from the pump up to a thousand and a lot of people gave up but look what is the price of bitcoin now and it is just keep on going up because of the massive adoption in bitcoin and also it will just repeat the history in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
February 11, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
It's saddening to read that so many people haven't understood BTC yet. I'll give them a hint.

I don't care whether BTC is worth $1,000 or $10,000. I don't give a sh*t. Really. It doesn't change anything. BTC isn't an investment, it's a tool to destroy the old world, and create a new world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
February 11, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

if you realize with any financial market the whales, hedgefunds are the market, it doesn't mean it still not viable for the little guy. How did ur 401k do the last eight years, that was the whales
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
February 11, 2018, 04:59:03 AM
Guys do not get nervous, the Crypto currency will definitely grow, this was already in 2017 four times. but the crypto-currency is growing and growing despite the falls and failures
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
The game is not over yet if you dont know how the market goes on ever since you can say that is. The market is like roller coaster dont lose hope. Were all upset of this down market recently keep on believing that price will went well soon.
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
February 11, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
I am not saying its all over ... but the one moth graph is quite depressing

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
This game is not yet over soon. I would not like of course! I'm used to earning money from the crypto currency
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
February 06, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
Such a downer sentiment. I love that. I can smell the blood on the street. It is time to buy.  Cool

Anyone wondering how I keep ending up with your money should understand a basic principle. You don't get much following the crowd. When people are panic selling like now, I buy. When everyone is buying at any price to keep from missing out, I'm selling. It works in other markets also. I am killing it in the stock market today because of the same kind of panic selling.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 06, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
you write all this without any proof. it may be over for you but its damn not over for me. even if BTC hit below 1k I will still not sell my coin cheap. I will rather buy more and more altcoin. some are damn cheap now  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
one of the great things about bitcoins is that its decentralized and no one person can lead it in any particular direction , what your suggesting actually works in the favor of bitcoins because if by whales you mean the "bigwigs" it simple means every time they sell some coins they give away some of there hold and power and that would indeed be good for the overall platform , because this feature of decentralization is one of the pillars of bitcoins. The prices that go up and down is one of the best feature as well because it allows newbies to be able  enter the market with some hope of re cooping there investment and making a profit on this said investment .
Yes, if the prices keep getting higher and higher, then the newbies wont be able to get into the currency as it will be a lot much discouraging for them, also there are no big whales on the bitcoin except those twin billionaire brothers and the reports from the media claim that they haven’t sold any of the bitcoin they had, and they also lost the title of the billionaire after this dip. So just wait and the prices will be settled back again.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
February 04, 2018, 01:32:50 PM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Well said, my friend. The game is definitely not over at all. I, like you, have seen a lot of occasions where the price of Bitcoin had a drop and it has recovered very well. It is no different now. BTC is in good health, that's for sure.
yeah true, it is far from over..what we are experiencing nownis jot the biggest dip in bitcoin at all..it os only 48% decreased on value .there were in few years back  79 percent  .then after a few months bitcoin recovered and double its value. so until bitcoin is here we can't call it as over. the game  is still on, far from over. we will see soon.after a few months and before this year ends . bitcoin will go rock again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

I agree with you. As we can see the chart of the status of bitcoin since 2013-2017, the same wave that is happening. By the start of the year, bitcoin always drop and many investors are keep on panic about it and start to sell their bitcoin at the lowers price. But suddenly, after a few months the status are keep on changing. From low to highest rate. So i dont think so that now is the game was over. Keep on holding and you will what the good side of holding it.
Pages:
Jump to: