Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 28. (Read 2861 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
February 04, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
Why would the whales slowly ruin their cash cow?

Basically because they wanted to get assurance that they go home with little money than going home with nothing at all. Otherwise stated, they are already too scared to risk. That is just it, and nothing more. They are definitely not intending to ruin their cash cow but are just in fact trying to save their asses should Bitcoin's price fail to recover in the long run. You know, this happens because priorities change through time. They may have believed in the power of cryptos a year ago and went all out for it, and now found themselves making certain assurances about every investment they have. THIS IS A-NORMAL. But to say the game is over is outright a crybaby because 2018 has just began. As what they say, winners never quit; quitters never win. So, are you yay or nay? 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
This is all it seems to me also, they are selling , we are buying dips and then they sell more, I never really understood market manipulation but this is making it all clear. 

Now hoping this drops down to under 1K  even $500 so hopefully this is just a non stop cycle ever 5 years for whales to make massive money and people who have money to buy in big on the 95% dips  will make massive money and then this all repeats again and again

DROP IT to $150 so I can buy in for a lot  and start joining in this circle of maniuplation 
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:47:29 PM
most of the BTC buyers are waiting to buy but there were several dips until now. but where are buyers? why still were buyers not able to take the main wheel into their hands?  Huh
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 12:31:55 PM
I expect even bigger drop to buy more coins at cheap.
Activity: 27
February 04, 2018, 11:53:12 AM
You do have a point because most of these newbies and hodlers are all waiting for the “dip” so they could hoard a couple of bitcoins because of being hopeful that someday or maybe within this year bitcoin would skyrocketing again just like what happened around November and December last year. But I do hope the game isn’t over yet though, a lot could loose their money over this dipping.

Unfortunately a lot will indeed lose their money over this. They were warned multiple times in recent months - but, hey, what can you do when people commit themselves to a cult and leave all sanity at he doorstep in the hope of getting rich quick with no work to put in. Ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
If you are so against bitcoin and you think it is over, can we ask what are you doing wasting your precious time in a bitcoin forum? I suppose there are many other things that you could be doing that could bring better benefits, maybe not financial benefits, but anything else that could bring you joy instead of dealing with people like us that believe in bitcoin.

Actually this type of behavior can be seen in a lot of online forums.   It's an expression of bitterness.   I also participate in an aviation forum and a few skiing forums.    There are the same certain folks who also seem to have incredibly negative views against certain models of aircraft, airlines, and even who seem to have developed a hatred for certain ski resorts (yes, it's somehow possible).  

This guy freightjoe spreads FUD big time. Just checks his previous posts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

the game is not over yet and will not over so easy like this.
this all big correction happen because very unreasonable thing. all the news were just fake.
as the loyal bitcoiner, i still believe bitcoin and friend will rise again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

I am not too long in crypto industry, but when I was entering first thing I did was looking through statistics and history, and I noticed that the price is never stable, so I thought about it even in the end of 2017, and now I am not surprised. Yes, it is little bit depressing to see falling price, but still I do not understand your idea of posting all these.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 04, 2018, 11:39:54 AM
one of the great things about bitcoins is that its decentralized and no one person can lead it in any particular direction , what your suggesting actually works in the favor of bitcoins because if by whales you mean the "bigwigs" it simple means every time they sell some coins they give away some of there hold and power and that would indeed be good for the overall platform , because this feature of decentralization is one of the pillars of bitcoins. The prices that go up and down is one of the best feature as well because it allows newbies to be able  enter the market with some hope of re cooping there investment and making a profit on this said investment .
Activity: 29
January 30, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

You are right they are stupid people, but there are still many who are using it to make a profit. Not all "holders" are fools; I think those who follow FOMO are the fools who kill themselves.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
January 30, 2018, 10:52:05 PM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

I strongly disagree. Just like any other market, bitcoin also has its ups and downs. Bitcoin will not stay on its down low condition. If everyone is kist aware on how stock market goes, bitcoin I believe will behave in the same manner.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 30, 2018, 10:51:35 PM
You do have a point because most of these newbies and hodlers are all waiting for the “dip” so they could hoard a couple of bitcoins because of being hopeful that someday or maybe within this year bitcoin would skyrocketing again just like what happened around November and December last year. But I do hope the game isn’t over yet though, a lot could loose their money over this dipping.

Unfortunately a lot will indeed lose their money over this. They were warned multiple times in recent months - but, hey, what can you do when people commit themselves to a cult and leave all sanity at he doorstep in the hope of getting rich quick with no work to put in. Ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
If you are so against bitcoin and you think it is over, can we ask what are you doing wasting your precious time in a bitcoin forum? I suppose there are many other things that you could be doing that could bring better benefits, maybe not financial benefits, but anything else that could bring you joy instead of dealing with people like us that believe in bitcoin.

Actually this type of behavior can be seen in a lot of online forums.   It's an expression of bitterness.   I also participate in an aviation forum and a few skiing forums.    There are the same certain folks who also seem to have incredibly negative views against certain models of aircraft, airlines, and even who seem to have developed a hatred for certain ski resorts (yes, it's somehow possible).  
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
January 30, 2018, 10:51:15 PM
Why lose hope now? It has just been over a month and you are sounding like any newbie posting about Bitcoin being a bubble or something similar. When you yourself have realized the pattern of how it drops down, you should have took it as an advantage eventually if Bitcoin has found its new bottom many people will struggle to buy it at the cheapest price possible even the whales will start to push the price back up as they know that the down trend is over. We are now having lower highs which means the next top will possibly be lower than 11,900$ but be prepared to sell it during that time if it does not break during that level.
Activity: 47
January 30, 2018, 10:47:17 PM
In fact, there is no end of the game, the investment is already a long-term matter, if everyone in your mind, then I think there is no investment to make money
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

I think that you are totally explaining what happens actually in the market.Usually big whales create panic among newbies by spreading FUD and make price drop.Also they sell some of their bitcoins to drop the price more.Then they start to buy cheap bitcoins and increase their holding.Since new investors enter all the time in to bitcoin market,big whales continue to use this phenomenon.
I've always been optimistic about bitcoin, and I think its price will skyrocket each time it plunges. The whale trick makes me think that it is despicable only because Increasing your bitcoin holdings can create the illusion of panic, and newbies are only fooled.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:47:00 AM

If that's the case then its time to shift on another altcoin. But still, my faith at bitcoin is still there, I would say it's not over until its really over, I lost investments because I put a huge amount of my money when bitcoin is soaring high and now that it was deflated hugely, I can't take my remaining bitcoins. I don't care if bitcoin drops to zero. because, first of all before I invested in bitcoin, I know that if I put my money on this kind of investment it's risky it has 50/50 chance to gain or lose, then so be it.

Another thing, not only bitcoin drops this year it happens also to the stock market, Another reason for the bitcoin dropping its value is because of South Korea regulating bitcoin, but lots of lots of Korean people signing a petition to stop the regulation of bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 27, 2018, 12:27:53 AM

Yes, but if the whales sold their bitcoins and the newcomers bought them, again increasing the price, how will the bitcoins again be in the whales? After all, they have already sold their bitcoins? Or do whales have a lot of bitcoins and each time they sell their bitcoins in parts? I do not see any sense in this logic.
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 10:19:46 PM
The game will never end, whales give up bitcoin Although the price of bitcoin will fluctuate, but it is impossible to make bitcoin dead, blockchain technology is a reform of innovation, will be useful worldwide, Bitcoin, as the first cryptocurrency in the blockchain, I believe, is not that easy to end.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 10:12:31 PM
Every time the whales play their game and crash the price to re-buy cheaper, it seems that the game is over. Let's see if also this time Bitcoin will then rise to new heights after that game is complete.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
January 23, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
Ok, If you say so. Please sell us your 0.5 BTC @ $2000 {if you have that many} so that we can go on doing what we are

doing and come December 2018, take huge profits. Every time during this year, we get this negativity and when the price

goes through the roof, like it did December.... people come back to the forum, complaining that they panicked and sold, when

the price took a dip.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: