Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 24. (Read 2861 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 02:43:02 PM
The game is not over, the party is still going on. Even if the whales organized last year's uptrend, as a result of which bitcoin reached a record $ 20,000,
then the subsequent dropdown naturally falls within the foundations of technical analysis of prices. According to the Fibonacci levels, the most significant level is 31.8%. If we calculate the value of 31.8% of the maximum price of Bitcoin in $20,000, we get $ 6360. Approximately around this price whales will buy bitcoin in huge quantities. I think the next growth has already started from this price.
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
There is something true in what you say, but not as you think. Whales are clearly unloading BTCs right now, and  newbies are buying "the dip", but the game is not over, because the whales will then buy back their BTCs when they are much cheaper than now. I guess it is not the first time that they play this game. This is actually what has made them become bigger and bigger whales BTW...
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:27:03 AM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

I see that you are often make a negative topic threads about bitcoin.
i want to see whether your prediction will come true, or this is only your speculations about bitcoin.
Activity: 113
April 15, 2018, 08:50:56 AM
Every bear market takes time to get over and recover, we just have to let it run its course and wait for it to pass. Bear markets are normal and it will always give way to a bull market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
It's not over yet. BTC just takes time to get back to trying to achieve higher values. I am always optimistic about BTC.
If the prices are going down, we mustn’t think that omg this is just demi losing, no. bitcoins are so strong in the international market. In very short time span they have made a huge impact on the business of whole world. Everyone is talking about bitcoins and they are spreading like jungle fire. So don’t worry and relax, they aren’t going to die rather living up as no one lived before.
Activity: 275
April 11, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

I think the game has not fully ended but there will be a more advanced game. It is currently falling but it will definitely increase again, and if you leave this time, then you will really miss the party.
Activity: 364
April 11, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
So far this is only the assumption that whales periodically discard their bicoins, and this leads to a periodic drop in the rate of the crypto currency, as was the case with the Tokyo Mt. Gox. According to the graphs, bitcoin after each fall into two positions, makes five steps forward. This has already been repeated many times. This movement bitcoin clearly does not fit into this scheme.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 11, 2018, 12:20:23 PM
what do you mean its over?you?what are you crying here?if you think we hodlers are stupid
Very stupid.  Train left a long time ago.  Everyone is over at Ethereum building a very cool network that actually works. 
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 11, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

what do you mean its over?you?what are you crying here?if you think we hodlers are stupid then what can we call you?butthurt?oh let me guess this man has no capability to buy bitcoin thats why hes crying to death about the dip..because as we are affected but were not hurting and the OP thats looks like no investments has saying all of this.😂
Activity: 308
April 11, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
I don't think so I still believe bitcoin can live long. Bitcoin is to an easy chapter to close it. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the field and as per the popularity bitcoin is still a king.So I believe that bitcoin will not give up easily.
Activity: 190
April 11, 2018, 11:51:26 AM
this is just a game and why think this is over, all just wait and will definitely come back, when the match starts there win there defeat so we have to be prepared with all that.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 11, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
It's not over yet. BTC just takes time to get back to trying to achieve higher values. I am always optimistic about BTC.
Yes its not over. If its over then why bitcoin still alive? Even there are bad news spreading? . Many people are just spreading bad news because they want to do whats trend now because they want popularity and money, and some are being paid by the government and powerful people. They want to destroy bitcoin because bitcoin can be they're greatest competition in the future.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
game is still on and btc will sure be up ...me  consigning myself from last 4 months but still cant belive its over
Activity: 90
April 11, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
Activity: 198
April 06, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
Yeah I think so!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 05, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
I can understand OPs situation but still, I would beg to differ with his opinion. I agree that it was the big whales who tried to gain profits and en-cash the opportunity but that disrupted the cycle of Bitcoin and thus we are facing this uncertainty for a comparatively higher period. However, I am optimistic about the future and I believe that we will see a recovery in the price from this month and I also believe that price will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 05, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

It is just a price correction because of the last year very long time bull run. It is normal on every market like this. Let's trust on the blockchain, everything will be okay. Keep believing because Bitcoin is have a future, just hold and keep learning the technology behind cryptocurrency.
Activity: 142
April 05, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
Well that is the game in this market i think the wales will probably a winner here because some of the newbies in this field always fear and end up becoming a panic seller they always contributed to the dump but for sure you will not lose your money if you have proper knowledge and holding is the best thing to do and right timing is needed because wales is always using this advantage.

Imagine - you are super extra smart investor and have bought BTC at 19'000... What knowledge can help you to get out at least safe?
Second - if you are smart investor you understand that money flow out, and no inflow, what it means - lower price. So you have only three options - get what you can get and get out, wait, or buy more and wait...
Problem with waiting is that there is no good news - more regulations, open identity, scalability, competition, inflation, etc. 

I believe that crypto future is bright, but even today's prices are stupid (despite that I have some bought at 11'500), and all get to normal somewhere at 1500-3000 USD per BTC. All this market is based on expectations only, that's bad way. We should be based on technology. Money should be earn on additional value and mining not speculation
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 05, 2018, 12:45:28 AM
Well that is the game in this market i think the wales will probably a winner here because some of the newbies in this field always fear and end up becoming a panic seller they always contributed to the dump but for sure you will not lose your money if you have proper knowledge and holding is the best thing to do and right timing is needed because wales is always using this advantage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 05, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

There is no game over on this play because as long as the big whales will earn a lot of money thru pump and dump then the game is always on. I believed that the big whales are manipulating the market that after they pump the price they will dump it and once the price become cheap they will buy it again. This is the reality that we should accept that anything can be manipulated specially if money is involve.
Pages:
Jump to: