Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 25. (Read 2861 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 5
April 05, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
mmmmm let me tell u i start to sell all my cash money and buy altcoin i didnt believe in cash any more after start the eco war between usa and china usd will drop hard and the people will make sure they cant trust at paper money any more
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 05, 2018, 12:38:57 AM
I think in all markets there are boom and bust cycles but because this bear cycle was so long and huge, I also am wondering if this crypto market will boom again or will it just flatline slowly into oblivion? The only thing that makes me feel we might boom again is because of the technology that is being used in a wide variety of businesses now both fintech and mainstream. If more and more normal peeps like me get interested in the technology and want to back it, then I think we might see the real boom from the masses, instead of just the speculators.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 12:32:05 AM
Bitcoin remained always in fluctuations and surges and every surge take it up so wait for few weeks more and again you will see the new market records.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

yes, I think so mate. decrese and increase in cryptocurrency is normal. dont be panic, it will rise soon.
Activity: 84
April 05, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
Why there is such a panic, as if there has never been a drop before, the price may be never that high but it will rise for sure
Activity: 198
April 05, 2018, 12:25:41 AM
There's a lot of uncertainty about bitcoin. Just don't invest that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
April 04, 2018, 10:32:06 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

There are saying said that "a winner never quits and a quitter never win"so that same also my faith about the bitcoin,as long as the cryptocurrency is still there,i believe that all things problem now in crypto world is temporary,and blockchain would come up a big solution to resolve all this things in a right direction,therefore this saying that we must accept the facts the party is over,is not in my vocabulary,because until now i still hoping,that bitcoin investment will be  the answer of all our prayers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
April 04, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Yes I'm facing reality no the game is not over it is still keep fighting what ever happened in life so far bitcoin will going to survive soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 09:42:05 PM
Maybe the game has just started: Some positive news will propel the market
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
would you be there picking up bottles?
Activity: 203
April 03, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
There are every reason to be scared and worried about the crypto world and thinking that the game is over is completely understandable, the market will recover with time, slow and gradually, but the bull will return
Activity: 203
April 03, 2018, 04:58:01 PM
There are every reason to be scared and worried about the crypto world and thinking that the game is over is completely understandable, the market will recover with time, slow and gradually, but the bull will return
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
i sincerely disagree with you on this my friend, the game is surely not over yet. just like other years where bitcoin fell and rose back with speed of light, same will happen again and we will all watch this happen with our eyes open. make sure you have enough bitcoin then
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
i completely disagree with this post. i have just read the information in one of the most serious telegram channel about crypto, it is about big crypto players expanding their positions of bitcoin futures. According to Commodity Futures Trading Commission the number of new contracts for bitcoin futures increased from 6261 to 6322. so don't let these fudding people fool you. maybe this very author of the thread is planning to make a nice profit on your desperate try to save your money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 04:33:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with being defensive during bear markets. However, I do not even think the whales have any idea the possibilities bitcoin might hold. Despite how much they talk about how it is the future of currency, how many of those whales do you think really and truly believe that?

Let the whales sell. We need a more decentralized currency anyway for bitcoin to truly be trusted worldwide. We also need to get more people to hold so that the value of bitcoin can be more stable. Prices will never be stable with whales holding so much bitcoin.

Activity: 83
April 03, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I don't think the game is over now, as more and more people are involved in bitcoin, these people know more about bitcoin, and now it's hard for whales to control the price of bitcoin. If you think the game is about to end, your best bet is to sell your bitcoins now. And I'm buying bitcoin right now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.

I don't believe that bitcoin will be in a game over situation, it is normal for the price to go up and down but it doesn't mean its game over already.

The game...So if somebody takes cryptocurrency something like the game, he will be a loser. I suppose those who are seriously dealing with BTC do not think so.
Activity: 322
April 02, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
I don't think that is really the scenario we are in a loop I guess I'm not really sure of the initial cinditions yet what im sure of is that every begining of the year the price drops so people start buying more the demand goes up and so the price then people start to sell so the price goes down and we go again and again and again I don't really think it is about the big whales.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 04:29:47 PM
I do not agree on the end of cryptocurrencies. Whenever prices fall there is always someone talking about panic sales. However, every time there is a recovery.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
I don't think that the reality would be 'The game is over'. Bitcoin has had numerous drops before, but it has always recovered and gone even higher. It should be going up again this time as well. Buying in the dips would be the wisest thing to do, as you'll see btc going up again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: