Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 13686 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
I have reading facebook statement saying facebook does not support ads about crypto currency and ICO. Until now i dont know when it will be happen but some ICO pages has been removed from facebook.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 09:58:35 PM
And I've heard rumors of facebookcoin, but that doesn't mean its true.
I have not heard of that facebookcoin. But yes you are true maybe it is not true or maybe it is just made by anybody in the facebook and has nothing to do with bitcoin. There are many things in the facebook made by anyone as a result of their idle mind anyway.
Activity: 551
April 10, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
I have reading facebook statement saying facebook does not support ads about crypto currency and ICO. Until now i dont know when it will be happen but some ICO pages has been removed from facebook.
I've also heard it like that, but I think it's just an issue, not knowing whether it's true or not that's the reason it's news or just fictional behind
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
I think in a future Facebook will accept bitcoin in order to gives more knowledge to others and also to help to them and understand about bitcoin .
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
Hopefully Facebook will fully accepting bitcoin, it good to know that there is a supporter website to accept bitcoin. In sure bitcoin will make steps to demolish the negative issue and encourage people to use digital money. We will see in the future about this progress.

As far as I know Facebook really accept bitcoin, Facebook promote crypto currency's, there are a lot of pages I see about crypto currency and it's good for this because bitcoin will be more popular through Facebook or any kind of social media.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
Now it is against  all crypto currency as far as I know but zuckerberg is a central system king. we can not expect another action.

This topic is almost over as this Month of July 2018 implementing a total banned of ICO promotion on facebook this is because of some fake news and fake ICO pop up directly on the wall in which the giant social media network was not happy of the issue comes out as the over all result are being shaming.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
Hopefully Facebook will fully accepting bitcoin, it good to know that there is a supporter website to accept bitcoin. In sure bitcoin will make steps to demolish the negative issue and encourage people to use digital money. We will see in the future about this progress.
Activity: 83
April 04, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
Maybe someday Facebook will release its own token, but I don't think it will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 153
April 04, 2018, 05:38:02 AM
Many users abandoned Facebook because it sold out its users.

Perhaps this will change facebook's attitude to digital encrypted money advertising!

Because they face huge fines, or it's hard to say no to money!
Activity: 79
April 04, 2018, 05:26:16 AM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

it is just rumour. if facebook going to accept bitcoin it will be a great thing. I hope it, really.
Activity: 36
April 04, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
Not only facebook, everyone else going to accept Bitcoin as a payment SOMEDAY. We may have to wait five or ten more years to see that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
For me, Facebook is finding their way to accept bitcoin, maybe not now but for the future time. When Facebook launch it is like the time when bitcoin is introduced not so many people know about bitcoin. person who is more in the digital development knows first what is happening, people who are using the internet has the chance to create facebook account in the first place. Facebook take years to improve and develop. So if bitcoin improve and develop their staus, I think facebook will accept bitcoins, and if they already know what benefits bitcoin can give to them.
Activity: 219
April 04, 2018, 05:05:52 AM
I have read the information recently. facebook and google banned bitcoin ads. And this has greatly affected the value of bitcoin. But I think in the future facebook will accept bitcoin. And maybe facebook will develop a penny for themselves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:33:58 AM
I hope facebook will accept bitcoin in the near future. Today, many people know bitcoin and facebook applications are also a lot of people interested. And I believe that the modern and growing blockchain technology will allow facebook to accept bitcoin because of its usefulness.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 03:58:31 AM
If indeed the news can be realized certainly can provide a great opportunity for Facebook users to seek profit so that the presence of bitcoin will be more popular in the near future as the enthusiasts increase every time.
previously there is no problem with facebook to promote cryptocurrency, but now comes news that facebook should not be for promotion of cryptocurrency, then google, twetter also do same, hopefully this does not last long
Activity: 34
April 04, 2018, 03:56:34 AM
For them, it would easily be more beneficial to have their own coin.
They could gain in value fast, because of Facebook's recognition.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 02:31:08 AM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
i dont think if bitcoin will accept this because until now tahey said bitcoin is a fraud and other govermetns says that but i hope someday or in the future we hope that facebook will going to accpet tthis so if people heard this they will invest more in bitcoin and the value of bitcoin will going to increase and increase more hopefully its more good to hold it now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:16:12 AM
That rumors is change. Facebook now is going to have its own currencies and wan't to surpassed bitcoin someday, but it wouldn't happen because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency even there is new and more popular bitcoin cannot replaced by others it's because many users believe in btc and no one can level the value of btc for now.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 02:15:00 AM
Now it is against  all crypto currency as far as I know but zuckerberg is a central system king. we can not expect another action.

Maybe for now facebook is not open to accepting bitcoin. But who knows in the near future they will. Especially if the bitcoin becomes known to everyone and becomes popular, and all of the people start to use it, maybe they will follow the trend.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 04, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: