Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 2. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
I know of people who are into Facebook bounty and are still on it. Also, i can say confidently that Facebook did not ban cryptocurrency entirely , but that there might be some controls over it. To my surprise, the project i promote on Facebook uses the hash tags of #bitcoin #blockchain other cryptocurrency terms, yet it has not been banned and the bounty is still on.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 02, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
Tell me how things are going on with bounty campaigns in Facebook? Is it worth doing this or not. I heard that earnings have fallen very much, is it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
Yes, I agree, because they are trying to protect their audience from scams of projects. Since the ban came at a time when too many negative reviews began to receive bounty hunters who advertised Scam projects. So Facebook has banned any kind of advertisement of any ICO to do of your social network the trash.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 02, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
right. They are actually banned from ICO projects and crypto-related news. My accounts have been permanently banned for promoting ICO projects. That is a sad thing. I can only do signature campaigns.

It is true that a few months ago Facebook ban the advertisement of projects related to cryptocurrencies. However, it looks like they have researched it more closely and decided to remove this ban:

https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-unbans-cryptocurrency-ads/

So write to them, it is possible that in these new circumstances your account will also be unlocked.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
And I never noticed that and it been a while have been using Facebook and all i notices is that the shared post link only change in till date and I don't see any reason of the extra link since the main link can lead to the page you wanted, never experience anything about blocking or banning and I do promote every single day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
Now Facebook stopped banning all users which are promoting ICOs. You can feel free to promote every projects but don't just spam. I think that if you will start spamming, you will get ban.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
right. They are actually banned from ICO projects and crypto-related news. My accounts have been permanently banned for promoting ICO projects. That is a sad thing. I can only do signature campaigns.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
I think.is bad if facebook ban of ico promote program.because from facebook many people can see and look some info about internet of world
Activity: 153
December 02, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

I disagree. Because there are many bounty hunters using Facebook. But I think Facebook need some system. My opinion is if any ICO need to promote their ICO on Facebook by bounty hunters, The company need to make agreement with Facebook. So if that happens we will able to see only quality projects, without bad scam projects.
Activity: 476
December 02, 2018, 01:21:12 PM
There is a positive side to that decision, such as the absence of advertisements on Facebook, to minimize fraud and hackers. The number of frauds that are on Crypto is increasingly depressed on scam projects. The privacy data of the users is also much safer because the risk on Facebook decreases. Maybe so. I don't mind and it doesn't matter if the program is deleted from Facebook, because the results are not very high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
I don't know where you got this information from on facebook, how it works, and it works. Today there are no prohibitions, I do not know what will happen in the future, but now everything is in order.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 04:11:39 AM
This is a double-sided problem, and the benefit of the ban is to protect the user. It should be banned when the ICO failure rate is so high. It can only be opened when the ICO becomes better. This is a social responsibility.
Activity: 336
November 11, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
That is all uncertain information. Because there are still facebook campaigns now. That every Campaign is always there, because this Facebook campaign is one of the campaigns that is definitely influential for people to know more about the project in question.

As for me, the effectiveness of advertising on Facebook is very low. For most users, friends and subscribers are artificially wound. It does not provide extensive advertising coverage and reduces the effect of advertising.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 11, 2018, 02:51:39 PM
I agree that Facebook prohibits all ICOs that are indicated as SCAM. Facebook must be able to filter which must be banned and allowed. Because there are some ICOs that are truly legitimate and profitable, even though there are still many ICOs that turn out to be SCAM.
Activity: 280
November 11, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

Facebook has not banned anything yet,but Twitter dabbles with blocking accounts associated with cryptocurrencies. It seems like it is the bots and the accounts are created only for the bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
besides selling user data, facebook bans accounts on a large scale, I have little trust in it
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 11, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

To tell you the truth I haven't noticed any difference before and after the ban of ICO ads on Facebook. Start ups still use facebook bounty campaign and we can easily participate in them without any risk for our facebook accounts. Besides it as far as I know Facebook has already allowed crypto ads on its platform for some definite advertisers and projects who managed to get approval.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
Facebook makes money from selling users data. And it's a big advertisement media. If it advertises scam icos by mistake and in case of the users lose money, that would be a problem for them. It's a risk
Activity: 28
November 11, 2018, 01:55:47 PM
I don't know where this is coming from because I can still see that there are facebook campaigns that are listed with the bounty campaigns and there are a lot of people that are still participating in them. I know there was news of facebook banning crypto ads but I don't think that they banned people from being able to promote coins from their own pages
In early 2018 facebook has announced that it will ban all cryptocurrency ads. But it did not happen so now you can still see the bounty hunter joining the facebook campaign

Hey there, axel2078.  I'm still waiting for an answer on why you hijacked my account and are still carrying on as if you were me.  Not cool at all.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
I'm really agree with that. Many people who participate in the Facebook Campaign just make a spam by simply reposting it than making good quality posts to promote the ICO project. I really hope the ICO project will consider it even more because the budget they spend will be wasted for spammers.
Pages:
Jump to: