Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 3. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
I don't know where this is coming from because I can still see that there are facebook campaigns that are listed with the bounty campaigns and there are a lot of people that are still participating in them. I know there was news of facebook banning crypto ads but I don't think that they banned people from being able to promote coins from their own pages
In early 2018 facebook has announced that it will ban all cryptocurrency ads. But it did not happen so now you can still see the bounty hunter joining the facebook campaign
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 11:31:34 AM
Facebook just wants their users to experience the best security on their platform, many ICO scams use Facebook Paid promotions to collect so much money, for sure they received a lot of complaints from their users that eventually get their decision to take down ICO promotions.

Facebook commonly have a lot of users that are not aware that Crypto is not an easy money, they were easily deceived by high and fast ROI promotions that lead them to lose a lot of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 11, 2018, 11:23:00 AM
I don't know where this is coming from because I can still see that there are facebook campaigns that are listed with the bounty campaigns and there are a lot of people that are still participating in them. I know there was news of facebook banning crypto ads but I don't think that they banned people from being able to promote coins from their own pages
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 05, 2018, 03:06:09 AM
although I never joined facebook campaign, but this is bad news because it can affect the reputation of ico as a whole including twitter campaigns, blogs, telegram, youtube, and especially signatures. I think Mark always makes wrong decisions about the crypto industry.
Activity: 1190
November 05, 2018, 02:47:14 AM
That is all uncertain information. Because there are still facebook campaigns now. That every Campaign is always there, because this Facebook campaign is one of the campaigns that is definitely influential for people to know more about the project in question.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
Hi, everybody.  Wink Partially support Facebook to ban ico. A lot of scams are divorced.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 04, 2018, 08:18:17 AM
Although I am a bounty hunter, I see the advantages. Such bans reduce the number of fraudsters who take advantage of the lack of regulation and take money from investors who do not have enough knowledge and experience in the new field. This deters potential investors from high-quality projects.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
Advertising on FaceBook today is probably one of the most active, the same can be said about Twitter, which today works very, very quickly if you want to spread information all the same, because otherwise it will not work to spread information.
In itself, I can say that I do not particularly watch the news on Facebook, if only the world, it is better to read about the cryptocurrency from the first persons, and not from the news where everything will be done under their control.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
November 04, 2018, 07:08:28 AM
Facebook still allows advertisement of crypto projects, but nowadays Twitter is making slaughter. Most of crypto users profiles are banned  or regulated form Twitter .
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 07:02:22 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
agree that facebook s not good for bounty|s  t does not earn you a lot and a lot of messages are deleted   already qut facebook for bounty
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 06:57:42 AM
That`s not a reason to be dissapointed. Majority of campaigns still support fb advertising so dont panic
Yes, there's a lot of site right now that most demand to promote a project so we don't need to worried that happens because we can still spread this technology without facebook campaign.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 27, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
Promoting cryptocurrency on a page on Facebook is not prohibited. But in my opinion, the reward for working on campaigns on facebook is not as monetary as another campaign, so I recommend not focusing all your energy just on engaging only on facebook. Try day trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
You can post whatever you want on your page as usually, even about crypto currency. There are many projects which are still running successfully on Facebook. I am still participating in many ICO campaigns. Hoping for Facebook ICO soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

So far I do not think that they are no longer accepting them since i still see people doing the facebook bounty campaigns, There was always talk of a ban on icos but now it does not seem like the ban went through since people can still do facebook campaigns. I think they just put a ban on using facebook paid ads to actually market the icos which is fine
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
not. because Facebook is a social media that aims to find social media information including ICO promotional advertisements. I think no one has been harmed from this ICO advertisement so why should it be banned
Activity: 994
October 22, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
I see this news and discussion for a long time. and this is very often discussed. only I understand why. Facebook company is still there. suggest just extra panic
Activity: 280
October 22, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
better ban ICO and not personal facebook accounts Smiley, it looks like last time Face change their decision with all that news about starting
working with limited regulated projects for promotion and advertises
Activity: 674
October 22, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
We are very sorry that Facebook banned the promotion of ICOS and Bitcoin-related campaigns. This caused Bitcoin prices to fall sharply and the impact of Bitcoin was huge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 22, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
I see people agreeing and disagreeing to this proposals, but i still see one ICOs being advertised on Facebook. Other some crypto projects might not want to use the word ICO on Facebook, but are still ICO. Which means they are still able to go about their advert.
Activity: 602
October 22, 2018, 11:41:09 AM
Advertising on FaceBook today is probably one of the most active, the same can be said about Twitter, which today works very, very quickly if you want to spread information all the same, because otherwise it will not work to spread information.
Pages:
Jump to: