Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 12. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
One of the main factor that affects bitcoin's value is the demand it is gaining from the crowd. We all know that when bitcoin gets high demand, its value increases too while if it gets low demand, the value decreases. If we really want bitcoin to keep on rising, we should keep on supporting it while it is still reigning as the top currency of all time.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think that we will never know about all the factors that affect Bitcoins price. Seems like all the things in the world, more or less significant will have an affect on Bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Its no diferent from a stock exchange if there is good news about it, it will go up and bad news means going down, or big investors buying or selling, law of offer versus demand.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
As far as I know the factors that would affect the price value of Bitcoin in the trading market are a lot, such as the demand for it when it is high the price goes up,  good news or bad news affect it significantly and have a huge effect on its price.

There are so many factors that affect on bitcoin price. The volume of investors, the demand , some negative issue etc. If we are going to put basis on the price of bitcoin we can all see that it us really unstable it is all because of those factors. It has really a direct effect on the price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
As far as I know the factors that would affect the price value of Bitcoin in the trading market are a lot, such as the demand for it when it is high the price goes up,  good news or bad news affect it significantly and have a huge effect on its price.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
One of the main factors that affects the value of Bitcoin is the interest of the public in Bitcoin. So whether people want it, buys it then the value will go up and when people wants to let it go, sells it then the value goes down. That is why we have to be strong in holding our coins since most of the FUDs are there to make those weak hands sell on a time they want it so they can create a fake dump.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
There may be several factors that greatly affect the value of bitcoin, for example, such as the supply available in several exchanges, the factor of supply and demand if the request is in accordance with the offer, the price of bitcoin will be stable and more sales will occur, the price of bitcoin will drop.
Activity: 238
In my opinion the factor that affects the value of Bitcoin is the investors.We people are responsible for the rise and falls in the value.We people often sell out our Bitcoin's whenever we hear something negative about it.This leads in a huge drop in the value.And whenever we invest in it more the value increases automatically.So we people are the main factor that affects the Bitcoin value.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
For me if many people spread the bad news or FUD about bitcoin, i think the price or the value of bitcoin become down and affect of dignity of bitcoin. And i think also if many people dump price of bitcoin, i know this is normal for dump some of altcoin but if too many people dump bitcoin, for sure the value of bitcoin will down also.
Activity: 658
The formation of Bitcoin's price is driven by: demand, supply, the status of Bitcoin itself (trust in crypto currency, various news).

The big impact in the value of the bitcoin was the news some newbie would became panis seller because they are negative thinking about crypto especially in bitcoin because they watch like scam the bitcoin.
I think its just a short term value where you can buy the rumor and sell the news. It has a slightly movement to go up or down but there will be a correction to stabilize the price.
In the long-term, its always about demand and supply.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
one of the major factor affecting the value of bitcoin is the availability of local bitcoin retail broker.Bitcoin price is usually determined by its demand and supply the only way new coins enter the system is by mining which generates new coins as an incentive for proof of work .Also one factor that should be taken into account is the amount of bitcoin that are being kept in reserves in velocity of money circulation these are considered out of circulation.
Activity: 116
Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, even the minor change can influence its prices. It can be manipulated by negative and positive publicity in the news. Since the market capitalization of cryptocurrency is not large when compared with global economy, even the mildest rumors that circulate on the web can lead to decrease in the value.
Activity: 378
For me the factors that affecting the value of bitcoin is when there are a lot of holders is selling there bitcoin even the price is low and after they sell there bitcoin they will now put there money on some ico or some altcoins like ethereum and neo.
Activity: 14
The formation of Bitcoin's price is driven by: demand, supply, the status of Bitcoin itself (trust in crypto currency, various news).

The big impact in the value of the bitcoin was the news some newbie would became panis seller because they are negative thinking about crypto especially in bitcoin because they watch like scam the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Perhaps the factor that affects the bitcoin value is the factor of the large number of requests. This factor certainly dominates the value of bitcoin. So of course this affects the increase or decrease in bitcoin value. That's just my opinion, there may be other factors that cause the reduction of bitcoin like negative news about bitcoin or the other.

I agree with your point mate, in addition the presence of some scam ICO projects will definitely affect the value of bitcoin in the society. Including the spreading of fake news, FUD's and banning of it in some countries will greatly affects bitcoin value and demands.
Activity: 34
I can say that it's the idea of "panic selling" of bitcoin is a factor that affects its value. If people in here will panick about selling their bitcoin because they think the value of it will soon be lower than the present, then they will sell and sell, and that's it.
Activity: 339
Perhaps the factor that affects the bitcoin value is the factor of the large number of requests. This factor certainly dominates the value of bitcoin. So of course this affects the increase or decrease in bitcoin value. That's just my opinion, there may be other factors that cause the reduction of bitcoin like negative news about bitcoin or the other.
Activity: 70
Price is mainly determined by the popularity of bitcoin. Popularity means more people want it which means greater demand. Once less people sell and the demand increases, demand >> supply so price skyrockets. Right now its mostly strong hands who hold crypto and prolly dont care much about fiat.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
There are several market factors which control the price of Bitcoin and alter the value in different times. As we know about the demand factor which is the major factor controlling the Bitcoin, when it increases the price also goes high and when it decreases the market also goes down. So we need to get benefit of this current market which is possible in terms of investments.

The demand is just like the secondary factor that affects the value of bitcoin because the primary factor that affects the value of bitcoin is the news and the hypes around bitcoin and if those news are bad then it will affect the demand so bad and it will just make it into a lower price while if there is a hype then the price will just go up fast because the demand will have a massive increase.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
As many investors would have it, Bitcoin is considered a speculative asset. In other words, the value of Bitcoin is determined solely by the market. It is being traded 24 hours daily. The demand moves up and down the line, causing the price to act the same. However, the demand is also affected to a certain extent by related news, developments, and other important factors.
Pages:
Jump to: