Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 24. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
UFC 223 is next Saturday! Come, check our markets at Fairlay and place your predictions using Bitcoins!

https://promo.fairlay.com/post/172597720734/ufc-223-two-belts-under-siege
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Champions League quarter-finals first legs are just around the corner!

Check our blog, gather all information you need and place your predictions!

https://promo.fairlay.com/post/172310875134/champions-league-quarter-finals-first-legs-are

Very nice! Can't wait for this to get started as I already have the bets I want to make in my head.. Hopefully all will go according to my plan but it is usually never that easy Cheesy.
Just to check it out:

Liverpool vs Manchester City
Barcelona vs Roma
Sevilla vs Bayern Munich
Juventus vs Real Madrid

This would really be an interesting match up. Choosing up teams wont really be easy on my head  Cheesy
Who's gonna win 2018 FIFA's World Cup? Our markets are already available! Come and place your bets!

https://promo.fairlay.com/post/172423726224/2018-fifas-world-cup-markets-are-available

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

https://promo.fairlay.com/post/172310875134/champions-league-quarter-finals-first-legs-are

Very nice! Can't wait for this to get started as I already have the bets I want to make in my head.. Hopefully all will go according to my plan but it is usually never that easy Cheesy.

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
It should not be a huge problem to void the bet before the rescheduled match starts. We will try to work on this within the next weeks.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

We are a very efficient exchange running on a slim budget. Please understand that looking these things up costs money and is not offered for free. We will eventually build a system where the reason is shown but we are not there yet.  Can you post a link to the market?

I understand, but still, it seems weird to penalize me for that. The line wasn't settled until after the match was played. As far as I know there wasn't any reason to void the bets, and even if there was, there was no indication of it at all to me, someone who had happily bet on it early. If I had received my stake back at any point before the match, and there was plenty of time for that, then I would have no possible complaints.

https://fairlay.com/market/kinguin-vs-mad-lads/

The event was moved to another day after your bet was matched.  We know it's not optimal that your money is locked up for two days without reason, but for the time being you have to live with it in these special cases.

Thank you for your response anyway, while I'm not particularly happy I appreciate the reply. If I had lost the bet, would I be able to write to support to claim my money back? Game was delayed so I didn't really lose!

Yes, of course. Your bet was unrelated to the outcome of the newly scheduled match.

I hope you understand that my frustration comes from having no idea my bet was going to be voided, not about having my money locked up.

If I had known, I would simply have remade the bet, no problem at all. Instead, I got an unwelcome surprise. Perhaps you should advise users to double their bet when they find out a match may be rescheduled.

We are a very efficient exchange running on a slim budget. Please understand that looking these things up costs money and is not offered for free. We will eventually build a system where the reason is shown but we are not there yet.  Can you post a link to the market?

I understand, but still, it seems weird to penalize me for that. The line wasn't settled until after the match was played. As far as I know there wasn't any reason to void the bets, and even if there was, there was no indication of it at all to me, someone who had happily bet on it early. If I had received my stake back at any point before the match, and there was plenty of time for that, then I would have no possible complaints.

The event was moved to another day after your bet was matched.  We know it's not optimal that your money is locked up for two days without reason, but for the time being you have to live with it in these special cases.

Thank you for your response anyway, while I'm not particularly happy I appreciate the reply. If I had lost the bet, would I be able to write to support to claim my money back? Game was delayed so I didn't really lose!

Yes, of course. Your bet was unrelated to the outcome of the newly scheduled match.

I don't want to seem rude but it's difficult to imagine what kind of reason is strong enough to accept all bets and void them after settlement, other than proven match-fixing, but that's unlikely because the odds barely changed.
Just won a bet and was paid 0.00

Support tells me the market was voided for some unknown reason, and they can't check it for free, and I have to email the 5mbtc address if I want it to be checked and have a chance to see my winnings.

My winnings from this bet would be 3.61, which makes it a losing proposition either way. Am I supposed to just do nothing and accept that my winnings are gone?

I bet probably more than 24 hours before the game. I would understand that it would be voided if, for example, my stake was returned before the game, but I believe it went to grading as per usual, with the usual delayed payout. There was no indication that the bet would be voided, until after I won. Besides, I know of no reason why it would be voided anyway, because the game was played out as per normal.

could you tell us a bit more about the bet? which kind of sport or even the match? the reason I am asking is to help other punters not to get in the same situation.

thx

Of course!

All I need is 5mbtc Grin

But really I'm holding out for Fairlay Support. I just wish there had been some way to settle this without my having to post it on a public forum, as I've been very satisfied with the website so far.

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Support tells me the market was voided for some unknown reason, and they can't check it for free, and I have to email the 5mbtc address if I want it to be checked and have a chance to see my winnings.

My winnings from this bet would be 3.61, which makes it a losing proposition either way. Am I supposed to just do nothing and accept that my winnings are gone?

I bet probably more than 24 hours before the game. I would understand that it would be voided if, for example, my stake was returned before the game, but I believe it went to grading as per usual, with the usual delayed payout. There was no indication that the bet would be voided, until after I won. Besides, I know of no reason why it would be voided anyway, because the game was played out as per normal.

could you tell us a bit more about the bet? which kind of sport or even the match? the reason I am asking is to help other punters not to get in the same situation.

thx

Of course!

All I need is 5mbtc Grin

But really I'm holding out for Fairlay Support. I just wish there had been some way to settle this without my having to post it on a public forum, as I've been very satisfied with the website so far.

The entire situation sounds a bit absurd, hopefully there were some major issues with this particular game/match or that the specific bet you placed had some issues with it (I don't play enough at Fairlay to know the entire interface or how certain situations play out). I hope that it'll get resolved and that you at least get paid back what you did bet. I can appreciate that you are willing to give them the benefit of the doubt by not trying to escalate the situation as that could also hinder your specific case.

thx

Of course!

All I need is 5mbtc Grin

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

thx

old site is not working anymore ?

plus, trying to use the new site on my mobile now I could not make any bet, keep hitting the "place" button but nothing happened

We can confirm. The mobile site is broken.
Activity: 205
Merit: 22
old site is not working anymore ?

plus, trying to use the new site on my mobile now I could not make any bet, keep hitting the "place" button but nothing happened
Live bets still don't work

Anytime you try to put anything in, regardless of the match, says order can't be filled

Even though I'm looking at the odds adjust every second

When are you guys gonna fix this

Becoming very frustrated

Please get this fixed asap so we can make live bets

We will look into it.
Activity: 35
Live bets still don't work

Anytime you try to put anything in, regardless of the match, says order can't be filled

Even though I'm looking at the odds adjust every second

When are you guys gonna fix this

Becoming very frustrated

Please get this fixed asap so we can make live bets
Pages:
Jump to: