Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 28. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
If you don't receive any answer here, use the chat/troll box in their website: till now, they've been very useful with me through this channel
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
so I was logged in few hours ago and all was fine , haven't placed any bet today but few minutes ago I was trying to check Barcelona games odds and then an error message showed up " Error 1006 ACCESS DENIED the owner of this website (fairlay.com) has banned your IP "
anyone faced that before ? I know fairlay isn't that active here but I don't even know how to reach their support since I don't have an access to any VPN at the moment

please if anyone can get me their support email that would be appreciated
Activity: 205
Merit: 22
https://fairlay.com/market/12-55-doncaster/

not settled for about 4h
races after were settled with no issue, why the delay?

and yes, I have use the trollbox but no reply
Activity: 658
Merit: 282

For one most exchanges closed their Tether support a way back due to some of these rumors but after a while they resumed the trading as they were briefed with an update that battled the rumors.

You are mixing up two different events. The exchanges had to close their Tether support for a few hours/days,
because of the Tether hack where 30M $ of Tether were stolen. In order to prevent the thief from spending them
for a cryptocurrency of his choice they suspended all deposits and withdrawals until a new version
of OMNI was released that rendered these 30M $ as unspendable.

The temporary measures by the exchanges had nothing to do with the rumors that Tethers are unbacked
and were only related to the Tether hack situation.

Anyway, this is not the Tether discussion thread therefore I´d say that we should continue this
discussion in a new thread or the Bitfinex thread instead of the Fairlay thread.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
...They are just that - rumors. I believe it floated around for a while but the team behind Tether pulled through and came up with evidence proving that they are solid. ...

Could you link the evidence that the Tether team has allegedly provided? I have yet to come
across it after studying the subject extensively.

On the other hand, there are increasing numbers of attempts to expose Tether
as a fraud.

E.g. the release of the following report about Tether yesterday:
http://www.tetherreport.com/

Just one of the highlights:
Tether printing moves the market appreciably; 48.8% of BTC’s price rise in the period studied
occurred in the two-hour periods following the arrival of 91 different Tether grants to the Bitfinex wallet.

I don't have any evidence right now but if you give me a few hours I'm sure I could find it.

For one most exchanges closed their Tether support a way back due to some of these rumors but after a while they resumed the trading as they were briefed with an update that battled the rumors.

If it's about the 'audit', read this
https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-so-called-tether-audit-that-isnt-an-audit-at-all-5a40cfcc2a75

Don't think they're able to back that amount of funds since they don't even have a US banking relationship. Where do they store USD?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
...They are just that - rumors. I believe it floated around for a while but the team behind Tether pulled through and came up with evidence proving that they are solid. ...

Could you link the evidence that the Tether team has allegedly provided? I have yet to come

as a fraud.

Tether printing moves the market appreciably; 48.8% of BTC’s price rise in the period studied
occurred in the two-hour periods following the arrival of 91 different Tether grants to the Bitfinex wallet.

I don't have any evidence right now but if you give me a few hours I'm sure I could find it.

as a fraud.

legendary
Meh.
It'd be interesting to see some bets/predictions on Lightning Network.  I'm interested more in the probability than actual betting (as I'm not that knowledgible about how it is working).  Questions like

-will the Ligthning Network be hacked?

-will the beta Lightning Network be hacked?  (people are using real money on it while it is in beta or perhaps even alpha)

-when will the Lightning Network come online?

It'd also be interesting to see some bets about Tether.  There are rumors floating around that Tether isn't backed by USD and that they are just being printed.   It's also possible that the US (or other regulators) will shut it down.  Will any of the Tether using exchanges stop using it?  Will any of them go into bankruptcy (of couse this could be due to hacking)?

Both of these factors play a key role in the future of Bitcoin (and its price).

I'd like to see some Lightning Network markets, I know what I'll be betting on Smiley).

As for Tether and the rumors.. They are just that - rumors. I believe it floated around for a while but the team behind Tether pulled through and came up with evidence proving that they are solid. They are like USD but for crypto people, which is nice to have, to me at least.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
is there any tutorial video about how to fully use the site ??
I'm still confused about how to use the markets , like how to create a betting event and how can I know if the bet was accepted
this is maybe so nooby question but been using bookies for two years or so but never used an exchange
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
@ndr525 very good idea. Please create the markets via the website and we will try to get a  market maker for it.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
It'd be interesting to see some bets/predictions on Lightning Network.  I'm interested more in the probability than actual betting (as I'm not that knowledgible about how it is working).  Questions like

-will the Ligthning Network be hacked?

-will the beta Lightning Network be hacked?  (people are using real money on it while it is in beta or perhaps even alpha)

-when will the Lightning Network come online?

It'd also be interesting to see some bets about Tether.  There are rumors floating around that Tether isn't backed by USD and that they are just being printed.   It's also possible that the US (or other regulators) will shut it down.  Will any of the Tether using exchanges stop using it?  Will any of them go into bankruptcy (of couse this could be due to hacking)?

Both of these factors play a key role in the future of Bitcoin (and its price).
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Its 1 mBTC for priority...Not bad as others like Nitro charge same but here the lines are better esp since no commissions...play around a bit its very nice prices here 
legendary
Meh.
Is it possible to withdraw to a Bech32 Bitcoin address from Fairlay?
I tried to add one as a cashout address and it worked fine, but I´m
not sure if the withdrawal would actually work.

only priority withdrawals have support for bech32

I Was also interested in that, how does your withdrawl get a "priority status"? Would be nice to know (unless I've completely missed it on the website).

Keep up the great work through the tough times! I like it Smiley.

Check Priority Cash out Box just above the request cash out processing button in Cash Out Page

Thanks! Maybe I don't win enough to make the withdrawals hahah. But good to know nonetheless Smiley. Does it cost you more to make a priority withdrawal? I'm sure I could find all of this on the website, but perhaps it is also good for others here who are looking to play on Fairlay to know what it is all about.
Activity: 51

I Was also interested in that, how does your withdrawl get a "priority status"? Would be nice to know (unless I've completely missed it on the website).

Check Priority Cash out Box just above the request cash out processing button in Cash Out Page
legendary
Meh.

Activity: 205
Merit: 22
hi

any update on the withdrawals ?
I requested one this morning but still showing 0 confirmations

What's up with all the 503s and the all around slowness lately?

We were under attack and switched the Cloudflare settings accordingly.
Activity: 7
What's up with all the 503s and the all around slowness lately?
Pages:
Jump to: