Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 32. (Read 135445 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!
THEY ARE HOLDING MY 1.2BTC FUNDS FOR OVER HALF YEAR !!! DO NOT PLAY HERE, THEY DO NOT ANSWER TO MY MAILS ETC. THIS SITE WILL RUN WITH YOUR MONEY SOON - IT'S WARNING FROM THE WHALE. THEY HAVE NO LICENSE AT ALL !!!
DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!

Why the hell don't you make a scam accusation thread instead of spamming here?
If your claim had any basis in it, you would make it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282

For awhile there it looked like it might happen just a few days ago as BTC dropped from near $8,000 to under $6,000 and Bitcoin Cash went from $500 to $2,200. They were only 3-4 thousand dollars apart. I thought they might cross! :-)

The Bitcoin Cash price rise that you are talking about was the result of heavy market manipulation.

More than 40 % of the volume of BCH occured at Bithumb, a Korean Bitcoin exchange, that offers the possibility
to trade with zero fees (or buy vouchers that enable you to do this). This enables rampant wash-trading, which makes
it really easy to manipulate the prices. These manipulations distort the prices at other exchanges as well, because every
price discrepancy between exchanges obviously creates arbitrage opportunities.

If you don´t believe me, look into my post history where I showed a screenshot of the Bithumb user interface where
you can see the option to buy zero trading fee vouchers.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Will/Can Bitcoin Cash unseat Bitcoin as the leading crypto currency?

Huh

Not sure why you are asking this question here but.. No.  It can't and it won't overtake BTC. I mean seriously.. a knock off product overtaking the ones they are copying? Let's be real.

Yeah, I asked here because I know the Fairlay guy is up on this.

BTC has some serious issues with transaction speed and Bitcoin Cash's advantage is that it is many times faster. For awhile there it looked like it might happen just a few days ago as BTC dropped from near $8,000 to under $6,000 and Bitcoin Cash went from $500 to $2,200. They were only 3-4 thousand dollars apart. I thought they might cross! :-)

So, if not Bitcoin Cash, some other fork of BTC might come along and de-throne them. BTC definitely has to fix their transaction thing because it takes way too long and costs way too much now to move BTC. We'll see.

I can assure you that if all traffic from BTC would just switch over to BCH you'd find similar or maybe even worse issues on the BCH chain. It will never happen, there may be a coin some time in the future that will be more used than BTC but the fact that we have BTC with it's history and rich blockchain full of information it'll always be the gold standard when it comes to crypto.

The bitcoin cash chain was very annoying but with that hard fork they did a few days ago it should be more stable right now.

Problem was that people were gaming the emergency difficulty adjustment and blocks were flying like crazy. 40-50 blocks per hour. Which was good however after 2 days the blocks were crazy slow.

I remember I had to wait 12-24 hours to get my bitcoin cash confirmed in most exchanges because they require more confirmations than regular bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Huh

Not sure why you are asking this question here but.. No.  It can't and it won't overtake BTC. I mean seriously.. a knock off product overtaking the ones they are copying? Let's be real.

BTC has some serious issues with transaction speed and Bitcoin Cash's advantage is that it is many times faster. For awhile there it looked like it might happen just a few days ago as BTC dropped from near $8,000 to under $6,000 and Bitcoin Cash went from $500 to $2,200. They were only 3-4 thousand dollars apart. I thought they might cross! :-)

So, if not Bitcoin Cash, some other fork of BTC might come along and de-throne them. BTC definitely has to fix their transaction thing because it takes way too long and costs way too much now to move BTC. We'll see.

I can assure you that if all traffic from BTC would just switch over to BCH you'd find similar or maybe even worse issues on the BCH chain. It will never happen, there may be a coin some time in the future that will be more used than BTC but the fact that we have BTC with it's history and rich blockchain full of information it'll always be the gold standard when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 160
Merit: 13

Huh

legendary
Meh.

Huh

legendary
Meh.
Has Fairlay implemented Segwit?  Seems like it could help with transaction cost.

We have implemented SegWit several weeks ago. Your 2nd BTC deposit address is SegWit.

Really? I did not notice... When/Will you move over to only using a segwit address for deposits? That'll help the ecosystem as well as yourselves in the long run. (You might even be the first ones to completely implement it if you do it quickly).
Activity: 160
Merit: 13

Huh
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Has Fairlay implemented Segwit?  Seems like it could help with transaction cost.

We have implemented SegWit several weeks ago. Your 2nd BTC deposit address is SegWit.
legendary
Meh.

After looking at the addresses they supply for deposits I'd say they have not implemented segwit. So they are a reason for the high fee's and slow transactions..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!
THEY ARE HOLDING MY 1.2BTC FUNDS FOR OVER HALF YEAR !!! DO NOT PLAY HERE, THEY DO NOT ANSWER TO MY MAILS ETC. THIS SITE WILL RUN WITH YOUR MONEY SOON - IT'S WARNING FROM THE WHALE. THEY HAVE NO LICENSE AT ALL !!!
DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
Maybe someone could help me out here?

I made my first payout request here at Fairlay and at the top of the screen... it said payout would be initiated within a few minutes. I clicked the statement button and it made the payout but quickly redeposited the same amount back into my account. Furthermore, when I click on "Deposits" or "Cashouts" I get this error message "We got an error report and will fix this bug as soon as possible."

I also emailed customer support and no response. Does anyone know what's going on? Thank you.

Have you read the header message at Fairlay?

Bitcoin Withdrawals are currently disabled due to severe congestion of the network.

Due to the size of the mempool (currently roughly 110k transactions, yesterday it even peaked at roughly 170k) transactions
are either taking a long time or are very expensive in terms of transactions fees. Therefore Fairlay temporarily
decided to halt all withdrawals. The situation should improve in the next 24-48 hours, because the average time
between broadcasted bitcoin blocks has stabilized. 

Activity: 4
I think I figured it out. Thanks.
Activity: 4
Maybe someone could help me out here?

I made my first payout request here at Fairlay and at the top of the screen... it said payout would be initiated within a few minutes. I clicked the statement button and it made the payout but quickly redeposited the same amount back into my account. Furthermore, when I click on "Deposits" or "Cashouts" I get this error message "We got an error report and will fix this bug as soon as possible."

I also emailed customer support and no response. Does anyone know what's going on? Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Hello,
it's not that simple... they do not answer to me from several months... they think the case is over - they collected nice amount and do not reply to me anymore... it's not about camera... they wanted "prove of source funds" in 1 of my 1000? bitcoin addresses which is impossible to give... they made xx excuses to not pay me and think that I will not fight for my money. DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!!  IMO THEY WILL STOP BUSINESS SOON AND RUN OUT WITH ALL THE MONEY !!!

Start a scam accusation thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

List all the proof and details you have of your claim and certainly it won't take long until they get red tags from DT members
This will be a big impact on their business and you'll probably get your withdrawal.
legendary
Meh.
Hello,
it's not that simple... they do not answer to me from several months... they think the case is over - they collected nice amount and do not reply to me anymore... it's not about camera... they wanted "prove of source funds" in 1 of my 1000? bitcoin addresses which is impossible to give... they made xx excuses to not pay me and think that I will not fight for my money. DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!!  IMO THEY WILL STOP BUSINESS SOON AND RUN OUT WITH ALL THE MONEY !!!

Hmm.. Does it say in their ToS that they can at any time freeze an acccount if they deem the source of the money illegal? Not sure why they'd act like a bank and be like that.. Show source of funds Tongue. You are a betting site, not Goliath National Bank Cheesy.

Sorry for you betg.. Hoepfully it'll be resolved sooner rather than later.
Hello,
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
They didn't process my withdrawall for over 5 MONTHS! now... STAY AWAY,DO NOT PLAY HERE!!! I know that I am not the only one! RED FLAG GET YOUR FUNDS AWAY FROM HERE!

I am surprised this isn't solved yet.

I remember you bring this up last September or so.

Basically from what I recall you sent them ID and they assumed it was fake, and they asked you to go on a webcam and show your face to  your ID, you said you didn't have a webcam and they refused to let you withdraw money.

My guess is since its almost $7200 a coin, just buy a webcam and get your identity verified.
They didn't process my withdrawall for over 5 MONTHS! now... STAY AWAY,DO NOT PLAY HERE!!! I know that I am not the only one! RED FLAG GET YOUR FUNDS AWAY FROM HERE!
Pages:
Jump to: