Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 67. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
@FAIRLAY SUPPORT: When is 2 Factor authorization being added for account password usage?

PS. and why in the world would it not already be offered? Very weird and kind of shady 

BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 6
Why isn't Fillon on the French Presidential election prediction market?
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Activity: 33
When try to set bet or withdraw btc get this mesagge:

Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
More information is available with DEBUG=True.
I have more then 1.7 btc on account...
I am very disappointed to report that Fairlay can not be taken seriously and appears to be rigged. It seems their market maker can cancel wagers after the fact with absolutely no repercussion or any way to stop them from doing so.

This has now happened countless times to people I know. This is a fact at this point in time. Be very careful going forward or alternatively just use a solid betfair agent if you do not have access to a real exchange.

Again, until Fairlay has a real exchange model in place and is in a position to make demands of participating Market Makers do not risk any type of significant money there.

You are welcome in advance.

What is the problem? Which wagers were cancelled?
Activity: 2
I am very disappointed to report that Fairlay can not be taken seriously and appears to be rigged. It seems their market maker can cancel wagers after the fact with absolutely no repercussion or any way to stop them from doing so.

This has now happened countless times to people I know. This is a fact at this point in time. Be very careful going forward or alternatively just use a solid betfair agent if you do not have access to a real exchange.

Again, until Fairlay has a real exchange model in place and is in a position to make demands of participating Market Makers do not risk any type of significant money there.

You are welcome in advance.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
this is not market maker problem . As i said i make bet and have some error after this market disappears completely from the site, and come back after ~5 min. And i try it 3 or more times and after each try market is disappears and come back for 5 min. So is just unreal a make bet in live
It partially is. Live lines move really quickly (tried to do a live arbitrage once, placed be on Cloudbet, 2 seconds later, when I went to Fairlay, the line was gone. I successfully made a bet later, securing the arb, but it is hard to get a bet in if it's a sport where the lines would change really quickly, like basketball. I'd like to see an option where the bet would be made if there was a line available above X odds where the user chooses X and takes the best odds available. It's not "unreal" to make a bet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm angry. I make deposit and bet some before game. Also i wanna hedge my bet in live. And what i have? My bet had some problem every time when i try do it. So i didn't my hedge bet(  I was try 3 or 5 times and every time my bet had error

same issue I faced during live play, the matching system is terrible, always slow/error due to odds changed! you need to have an option "accept any odds change". or let us input what is lowest odds we will accept. like betfair

We are confident we can sign up another better market maker for live markets in the next months!

We will also see if we can add an option to resubmit taker bets  in case the first bet was not matched.

this is not market maker problem . As i said i make bet and have some error after this market disappears completely from the site, and come back after ~5 min. And i try it 3 or more times and after each try market is disappears and come back for 5 min. So is just unreal a make bet in live
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Hello. I'm looking to bet .2 BTC (or more) on Marine Le Pen for the 2017 French Presidential Elections @ Betfair's odds. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
I'm angry. I make deposit and bet some before game. Also i wanna hedge my bet in live. And what i have? My bet had some problem every time when i try do it. So i didn't my hedge bet(  I was try 3 or 5 times and every time my bet had error

same issue I faced during live play, the matching system is terrible, always slow/error due to odds changed! you need to have an option "accept any odds change". or let us input what is lowest odds we will accept. like betfair

We are confident we can sign up another better market maker for live markets in the next months!

We will also see if we can add an option to resubmit taker bets  in case the first bet was not matched.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I'm angry. I make deposit and bet some before game. Also i wanna hedge my bet in live. And what i have? My bet had some problem every time when i try do it. So i didn't my hedge bet(  I was try 3 or 5 times and every time my bet had error

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 7
Search seems to be down
@debuni.  Our fees are currently 50 satoshis per byte. We might have to increase it.
Use dynamic fees instead of a fixed 50 satoshis/byte. Yesterday, the network was really busy (over 30kb in unconfirmed transactions) and required 100 satoshis/byte to get a next block confirmation. bitcoinfees.21.co is good at predicting how much satoshis/byte you need for a quick confirmation, and offer an API so you could use their data. Blocktrail has one as well I believe. No point overpaying when the network barely has any transactions unconfirmed.

Withdrawals are now sent out with dynamic fees.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
@debuni.  Our fees are currently 50 satoshis per byte. We might have to increase it.
Use dynamic fees instead of a fixed 50 satoshis/byte. Yesterday, the network was really busy (over 30kb in unconfirmed transactions) and required 100 satoshis/byte to get a next block confirmation. bitcoinfees.21.co is good at predicting how much satoshis/byte you need for a quick confirmation, and offer an API so you could use their data. Blocktrail has one as well I believe. No point overpaying when the network barely has any transactions unconfirmed.

@erol34  We will try to improve the search and provide more market related informations in the search results.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
And adjust you f* withdraw chain.

My withdraw is currently unconfirmed @ blockchain for >13 hours, coming from another unconfirmed transaction,  coming from another unconfirmed transaction...

Edit: confirmed after 25 hours.
Activity: 40
It would be presumptuous if we settled all disputes ourselves. It's therefore our policy to agree to independent, trustworthy arbitrators in case of any dispute between us and our customers.    @tryx3  All our dice games are provably fair.  If you find a trustworthy party (we agree on) that is willing to "take your case" and which comes to the conclusion that our dice game is indeed "rigged" we will not only pay all arbitration costs but an additional 10 BTC to you. 

seriously great answer!   good to know!
 means youre group setting up good systems and  serious in what you're doing, keep working on the horse book too.  cant usually lock in a wager you want, and customers cant lay or set their own offers to lower vig like btfair or matchbook.  thats a serious flaw right now  (I know you dont think you can find late scratch times?  those are easy to find at betfair if you need them the 1 in 100 there is a late scratch).

for football its not easy to use your set up.  or for hoops.  too many choices on each game,
its hard to find the exact game also, you seriously need to use official rotation order for football and hoops, and each game separately listed  once!  just list the main line, then all games will fit in one page maybe two , the 13 pages of multiple lines for each game is hard to navigate and slow to find a team you desire (no search function).  have each game open up to all the options of alternative lines if that game is clicked!  (just an idea to help your volume). 

Thats a good suggestion. Making the odds auto update itself will be great too!

Two great suggestions that I am frankly surprised Fairlay has not implemented already.  To clarify what others have said:

1) Don't display alternate lines for every game.  For each game, Pinnacle has its main line, and then 5 or 6 alt lines.  It becomes really difficult to find games on Fairlay (partly bc your search doesn't work very well -- i.e., you cannot search for "bowling green"; you have to search for single words only).   E.g., don't show all four lines for the Pelicans, just show the main line (+7.5), and have a way for users to expand if they want to see an alt line: https://gyazo.com/77717aab4264f87b05de833952a6951a

2) Rather than force users to refresh pages to get line updates, auto-update all lines every x seconds, like Matchbook does.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

@megakill not quite sure, what you mean?

Auto update the odds in real time, like betfair! So that your customers don't have to refresh the website every second when bet in-play!
@trytx3  thank you for your suggestion and very valuable input. If it is correct that late withdrawals are quite rare, we can put
up an additional market one hour before the horse race with simpler rules.
We would not consider withdrawals or reduction factors and therefor could allow everyone to create offers on these markets.

In the unlikely case of a late withdrawal we are still unsure if we should void the market or grade it (without reduction factor).

Let us get back to you about your other suggestions in a few weeks. We are already planning some improvements about it. 

@megakill not quite sure, what you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: