Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 63. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Did not realize how much power my bets can have...I bet 1 BTC on both Kansas City Royals +105 and 1 BTC on St Louis Cardinals +107...caused Pinny lines to instantly move 5-7 cents. Looks like your liquidity is with Pinnacle. Didn't know they were involved in Bitcoin. Cool stuff.

THANK YOU for the great odds unlike Nitrogen, Cloudbet, Betcoin and others!
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Do you mean something like geekstoy.com?
yes Smiley
do we need change password in response to recent events with cloudflare leaks?

We did not put out a warning. We were using Cloudflare for a very short time frame and the chances that your account will be hijacked are less than 1 : 10.000.000  we assume.
Activity: 40
i would be happy to see an free API bot with better novigations

Do you mean something like geekstoy.com?     That would be great but probably also very expensive to set up.  We have to focus on our website first which still needs a lot of attention.

Regarding  CSRF check our FAQs, regarding 2FA check out our Fairlay Project markets in  the News subsection.  

We are approaching 10K user accounts but never had any security incident so far.

How many active user accounts do you have?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Do you mean something like geekstoy.com?
yes Smiley
do we need change password in response to recent events with cloudflare leaks?

Do you mean something like geekstoy.com?     That would be great but probably also very expensive to set up.  We have to focus on our website first which still needs a lot of attention.

Regarding  CSRF check our FAQs, regarding 2FA check out our Fairlay Project markets in  the News subsection.  

We are approaching 10K user accounts but never had any security incident so far.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
cant login
Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
More information is available with DEBUG=True.

also, why not 2fa?
and guys your odds amazing, but UI shit
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I see you have launched horse racing market,iwill give you  try,lets see,is there a liquidiy on horse racing
will make some rt,maybe more users will come
Does horse racing betting works similar like betfair

Does against bet is not win same like Betfair lay

Market looks good,odds are also very good,one qestion,what in a case of non runner on horse racing,does bet is void and refunded

Thank you.  Horse Racing is currently our least popular section.    The rules are linked to on every market page.

Thanks,really great that you ve opened horse racing,deposit working nicely,my best
I see you have launched horse racing market,iwill give you  try,lets see,is there a liquidiy on horse racing

Market looks good,odds are also very good,one qestion,what in a case of non runner on horse racing,does bet is void and refunded

Thank you.  Horse Racing is currently our least popular section, but we hope this changes.    The rules are linked to on every market page.
Activity: 2
I'm posting to let onlookers know that my issue was resolved. Thanks Fairlay support.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Will you ever improve the site's functionality? I want to consider using it, but you still didnt implement a "betslip" system. Its a living hell for anyone who bets at multiple lines at once.

I want to select the matches/lines i want into the 1 slip, enter the bet amounts, and submit it all in one click, is that too much to ask? Cant believe you did not think of that tbh.

We are currently working on Fairlay 2.0 (new design, easier search and navigation and most likely a bet slip).  The old site will be kept for anyone who got used to it.    You can track our progress here: https://fairlay.com/category/news/fairlay-projects/all/

The outstanding withdrawal is already processed.

Activity: 2
Hello,

13 hours ago, I've ordered a full cashout of my balance. Even though no transaction hash has been created yet (meaning fairlay hasn't tried to send the requested btc yet), my balance at Fairlay is displayed as 0 btc. I've sent a similar message through internal system (haven't got a response yet). What's going on? I'm beginning to worry, it is a very considerable amount for a guy with my means...
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
How come no one is betting against Marine Le Pen to win the French elections? I'm offering better odds than Betfair, and more volume. I can't find any other place where I can bet on her to win with BTC so if you don't think she will win, please fill this.

Just an assumption:  the Le Pen victory, which would make an end of the EURO more likely, is positively correlated with the Bitcoin price.  Therefor our odds are a bit lower than on Betfair.  But it could also be just high demand.

Interesting analysis. Thanks for the response.
How come no one is betting against Marine Le Pen to win the French elections? I'm offering better odds than Betfair, and more volume. I can't find any other place where I can bet on her to win with BTC so if you don't think she will win, please fill this.

Just an assumption:  the Le Pen victory, which would make an end of the EURO more likely, is positively correlated with the Bitcoin price.  Therefor our odds are a bit lower than on Betfair.  But it could also be just high demand.
We will be back shortly. Problems with the hoster.
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Please speed up your bet grading, it takes too long even after the resolution time.

I personally think it's good for an exchange to have slower grading. Yes, it's more annoying for the players, but Fairlay matches up people, and if they make a mistake on grading, it can cost them a lot of money if the person who won from the error withdrew, and the person who was supposed to win demands a win. As long as it's graded within 30 minutes to an hour, it should be fine for most people, and if you really want to bet, you can always deposit more.

Actually 95+% of bets are up to their "market maker" and very rare P2P.
But IMO grading time is OK.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Please speed up your bet grading, it takes too long even after the resolution time.

I personally think it's good for an exchange to have slower grading. Yes, it's more annoying for the players, but Fairlay matches up people, and if they make a mistake on grading, it can cost them a lot of money if the person who won from the error withdrew, and the person who was supposed to win demands a win. As long as it's graded within 30 minutes to an hour, it should be fine for most people, and if you really want to bet, you can always deposit more.
Activity: 12
Activity: 40
Thanks for the input. These things will be fixed with the new release we are currently working on.

This has bothered me a few times and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but bet markets on certain sports like soccer don't tell you whether they are for the whole match or just the first half until you've clicked into their page.

Notice how the two circled markets have the same name? It doesn't tell you but one of them is actually a 1st half bet only.
https://s13.postimg.org/iy1uu0vav/Screenshot_346.png

Please get it to mention whether bets are for the 1st half only or for the whole duration to make betting an easier experience.

Agree!  This should be a relatively simple thing to fix.
Pages:
Jump to: