Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 65. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 13
Suggestion:

Statements and Resolved Predictions are not listed by date, but rather by "1 month" or "2 weeks, 2 days."

Can you change that to the actual date? It would be so much easier to find something a few weeks or a few months ago.

Thanks!

Try to disable "relative dates" in your Profile Preferences.

Great! That did it. Thanks! I don't remember choosing that. Maybe it is set to that by default?
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Suggestion:

Statements and Resolved Predictions are not listed by date, but rather by "1 month" or "2 weeks, 2 days."

Can you change that to the actual date? It would be so much easier to find something a few weeks or a few months ago.

Thanks!

Try to disable "relative dates" in your Profile Preferences.
Suggestion:

Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why this bet not has been resolved?

https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-to-top-1100-usd-before-march-1/

How to report early resolution?

I think that you should send them an email through the onsite ticket system.

Link them this and they will solve it pretty fast.

Don't worry, one of the best things in fairlay is their support.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Why this bet not has been resolved?

https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-to-top-1100-usd-before-march-1/

How to report early resolution?
Great! Still, I would consider a different Host Provider. That is unacceptable service.

I have FREE web hosting service for my site and it is hardly ever down and then only for a few hours at most. And it is much faster loading pages than Fairlay. Seriously. Test it and compare: htpp://www.outgear.com

Yes, we will probably move to a more professional service soon. It's still the same provider we started with more than 4 years ago.
Great! Still, I would consider a different Host Provider. That is unacceptable service.

I have FREE web hosting service for my site and it is hardly ever down and then only for a few hours at most. And it is much faster loading pages than Fairlay. Seriously. Test it and compare: htpp://www.outgear.com

Sorry for outage! Everything is back to normal.  Of course we do regular backups.
Activity: 3
Very suspicious. "It's our hosting provider but we have no idea what's going on." What kind of a hosting provider is that? I hope you took care of daily backups.

Hello, Do you know which hosting provider is?

Looks like they use nameservers on Kasserver (Germany) with the site itself hosted by OVH (France). The OVH's status page does display some ongoing issues: http://status.ovh.com - Fairlay could be on one of those faulty racks. We should be hearing this from Fairlay themselves, not me.
Activity: 5
Very suspicious. "It's our hosting provider but we have no idea what's going on." What kind of a hosting provider is that? I hope you took care of daily backups.

Hello, Do you know which hosting provider is?
Activity: 5
I'm getting worried I got more than 9 bct on fairlay account Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 3
Activity: 40
Good to hear that it is just that and not a Bitcoin heist. With the price of BTC now over $1,000 USD, I worry that some Bitcoin Books and other sites might be subject to hackers and thieves.

Please keep us updated.  I would get new Host Provider. It should never take this long.
A problem with our hosting provider. We do not know any details yet.  It might take another day to fix it.
Activity: 1
Any update? It's been down for half a day now.
Fairlay is currently down. We are looking into it!
@erol   We are working on a better design and layout to display markets and search results. We will take your idea into consideration. Not sure what you want to know about our market makers? The API is the same for everyone.  Our first major market maker for sports we signed up promised us to offer at least the same odds like pinnacle.

@Sports888  We are confident to sign up more market makers in 2017, especially for live sports.
To-place markets is on our Agenda, but as the volume on horse racings is not that high, it's not our priority right now.

Activity: 40
What can you tell us about your relationship with your market maker?
Activity: 4
*Also for a horse Racing idea - add the "place" & "show" categories on each race that is offered with the ability to back/lay each selection.

This would be extra work for your market makers but I can tell you for sure that this along with the soccer idea will really ramp up volume.

Happy Holidays
Pages:
Jump to: