Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 62. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
SSL certificate problem. We are looking into it.

Edit: it might take a few more hours.
Activity: 40
This is ridiculous to be down for this long and not take 10 seconds to post an update here.   WTF.
Activity: 47
Is there any estimate as to when the site will be back up? Huh
Activity: 160
Merit: 13
Down for me also.

Cloudfare thing?
Activity: 40
Is the site down right now?  I'm getting Invalid SSL Certificate:

https://i.gyazo.com/75c9ceeded03467111ac42a65aaa648c.png
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
do you fix live betting problem? (when bets every time fail and after the fail, events disappeared for 5-10 minutes)
Why don't you add the function of being able to lay the bet after backing? It is not flexible of having to settle each bets before laying the same bet again. Overall your site is quite good.

The option, to trade out of your position  when your available balance is 0,   is currently not possible in our UI. But it's on our list.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Why don't you add the function of being able to lay the bet after backing? It is not flexible of having to settle each bets before laying the same bet again. Overall your site is quite good.
Sorry, guys. We are to blame for this. We hope this won't happen again anytime soon.
Activity: 30
Site is down a lot lately, and now its completely offline without any word from the support anywhere. Thats not how you run a betting site.

You are bashing. You must be a competitor.

It has not been a lot lately.

I have been on it all day for the past year and it is seldom down! And I am just a user, not connected in any way to Fairlay. Just being fair.

You are Fake News! With an agenda no doubt.

Personal attack is no argument, only making fool of yourself. On the contrary, searching this thread for admitted outages is. There are at least two since January, which can be characterized "a lot" for this kind of service. I personally like what they do, but PaulOng is right.

We are looking into it

That's good, but your reaction time is kind of ruining your reputation...
Activity: 160
Merit: 13
Site is down a lot lately, and now its completely offline without any word from the support anywhere. Thats not how you run a betting site.

You are bashing. You must be a competitor.

It has not been a lot lately.

I have been on it all day for the past year and it is seldom down! And I am just a user, not connected in any way to Fairlay. Just being fair.

You are Fake News! With an agenda no doubt.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Yeah it's been a few hours since the site was offline. @fairlaysupport Could you give us an eta for the website to be back up again.
Activity: 30
I am getting Cloudflare error 522 connection timed out, yet the API seems to work. I too would be interested in an explanation.
Activity: 57
Fairlay seems to be down. Any official update on what is going on?
Activity: 14
Withdrew 2 BTC and it was sent in under a minute. WOW!
Let's assume  for a moment Bitcoin was a company.

We as a shareholder in this company are hereby voting to fire Theymos, distance ourselves from him and his hyprocrisy and remove all Blockstream employees  from management and PR positions. No doubt the Core developers working for Blockstream are very valuable technnical experts in their domain, but not even in government someone as unpopular as them would be able to remain in their job.

We encourage all our customers to support a hard fork to 2 MB blocks.

Glad, you enjoy the site @JoderTu.  If you want to help us, recommend us to your friends or on social media.  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: