Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 86. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
What's the meaning of the separation of Soccer and Soccer2? Doesn't seem to make much sense at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

Hi,

The idea to have a sports exchange on BTC is perfect.

But please:

1. Put you FailLay.com URL with clickable link in original message before 100000 pics and info.
 2. !! change a little your CSS. Orange text on Gray background - it's hurting eyes for real!
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
@titibach  - there never was any trouble. You are free to go.

@sbrzol  the search result limit has been increased.

Quite a few users place open orders  if the current odds are not good enough.  So having a red text there might be confusing. It might be better to change the text to "Your predcition was matched!" in the 1st case.
Activity: 443
The info page on matched and not matched bets (after bet placement click) is similar to each other so now I lost (not win) 0.3 BTC cos of your not consistent UI.

This was at least my 40th bets. Earlier all my bets was matched so it is very frustrating that you use the same page (UI) on not matched bets so i was not aware that my bet was not matched.

Nobody will read the small print  after 40th successful bet placement.  Everybody will see "Your prediction was placed!
(Nobody will keep in mind that there should be a green fully matched box.  
I use at least 30 bookmakers, i do not keep in my mind all UI of them. )

Ok there is a green box if your prediction is fully matched, but there should be a red box if your prediction is not matched or only partially matched.

Please update your UI accordingly before others lose bets like me.

not matched (with small print warning)

matched

Sorry for your "not win". But happy to hear that in all the cases before you got a full match!
We will add the red notification as you suggested - but please give us some time - we have a pretty big backlog of feature requests.
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
The info page on matched and not matched bets (after bet placement click) is similar to each other so now I lost (not win) 0.3 BTC cos of your not consistent UI.

This was at least my 40th bets. Earlier all my bets was matched so it is very frustrating that you use the same page (UI) on not matched bets so i was not aware that my bet was not matched.

Nobody will read the small print  after 40th successful bet placement.  Everybody will see "Your prediction was placed!
(Nobody will keep in mind that there should be a green fully matched box.  
I use at least 30 bookmakers, i do not keep in my mind all UI of them. )

Ok there is a green box if your prediction is fully matched, but there should be a red box if your prediction is not matched or only partially matched.

Please update your UI accordingly before others lose bets like me.

not matched (with small print warning)

matched

Activity: 560
No more trouble for today?? I want to bet on yours site, some of my friends recommend it to me.. Thats why i signup.. Btw its mobile friendly site??
legendary
Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028
BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments
We are currently facing some problems with the transaction malleability.  The attacker also changed some of our cashouts with the result that
they will not be marked as confirmed in the users frontend. Besides that there are no problems, so it's just a minor bug. 

@sbrol we will increase the search result limit soon.

188.162.6*.** ?

We also had some hacking attempts last night. No success however.
We are currently facing some problems with the transaction malleability.  The attacker also changed some of our cashouts with the result that
they will not be marked as confirmed in the users frontend. Besides that there are no problems, so it's just a minor bug. 

@sbrol we will increase the search result limit soon.
@sbrzol  can you give a live example?    Are you sure that the +14 market was  not empty and therefor hidden by default? Also note that the search returns a maximum of 25 entries.

the problem is the 25 entry limit

https://www.fairlay.com/event/search/?q=Granarolo&page=1

i want to place a bet on +6  but it is missing

last 3 entry:

Granarolo Bologna vs. Umana Reyer Venezia - Game Spread for HomeTeam 5.5   Granarolo Bologna +5.5
 Granarolo Bologna vs. Umana Reyer Venezia - Game Spread for HomeTeam 5   Granarolo Bologna +5
 Granarolo Bologna vs. Umana Reyer Venezia - Game Spread for HomeTeam 4.5   Granarolo Bologna +4.5

so now i have to manually navigate
to  basketball
to italy
to spreads
and on pages if there is more than 1 page  (which takes at least 15 seconds, or please fix your api search and give proper api documentation)

please increase the limit to 35  or   put a condition if the search text length is more than 5-7 character then the limit can be 50
Activity: 443
Amarican odds has been requested for quite a while. Somehow we always had something more important to do so it somehow got delayed for quite a while. But we will definitely add it soon.

Anyways - today a user was quicker and just wrote some java script lines to add it. You can just past this lines into your Java-script console (you need to open developer tools for this) and it will display the american odds format in addition. Whoever wrote it: nice job!

By the way - if someone is interested in doing an other small coding job for Fairlay: we are thinking of an Twitter bot to place predictions. It would work like this:

Code:
"@FairlayBot Bayern Dortmund"
-> this would trigger a search for the words Bayern and Dortmund.
The bot would return the odds of this match:
"@user 1: Bayern Munchen 1.589 2: Borussia Dortmund
5.728 3: Draw 4.398 3 days, 15 hours from now"
The user could respond with:
"@FairlayBot 1" to choose to bet on Bayern.
The bot would answer:
"@user Send Bitcoin to 19rhxTHjAXPSQH7UXk4VDPPMpCbnooAXb9 to bet on Bayern at odds of 1.589"
(https://www.fairlay.com/anonymous/19rhxTHjAXPSQH7UXk4VDPPMpCbnooAXb9/)

It can all be done with our API: https://www.fairlay.com/api/ and if you are interested we would a) help you, b) offer you an affiliate deal for the traffic from the twitter bot, c) alternatively a fixed payment or a combination of both.

But finally: here the american odds code:
Code:
/ ==UserScript==
// @name Fairlay American Odds
// @include https://www.fairlay.com/*
// @version 1
// ==/UserScript==

if(window.location.href.indexOf("/event/") > 0) //If it is a list of events
{
var american=0.00;
var decimal=0.000;
var spans = document.getElementsByTagName("span");
for(var i=0;i{
var cls =spans[i].getAttribute("class");
if(cls.indexOf("label-success") >= 0)
{
decimal = spans[i].textContent;
if(decimal>=2)
{
american = 100*(decimal-1);
spans[i].textContent += " +";
}
if(decimal<2)
{
american = -100/(decimal-1);
spans[i].textContent += " ";
}
spans[i].textContent += american.toFixed(1);
}
else if(cls.indexOf("label-danger") >= 0)
{
decimal = spans[i].textContent;
if(decimal>=2)
{
american = -100*(decimal-1);
spans[i].textContent += " ";
}
if(decimal<2)
{
american = Math.abs(-100/(decimal-1));
spans[i].textContent += " +";
}
spans[i].textContent += american.toFixed(1);
}
}
}
@sbrzol  can you give a live example?    Are you sure that the +14 market was  not empty and therefor hidden by default? Also note that the search returns a maximum of 25 entries.
thanks for handball  (in the last month betcoinsports also cloned pinnacle handball, but your 1BTC (and higher) limit is better then their 0.4BTC limit )

please fix your search algorithm (sometime the result does not show all matches ,  for example it shows  12  12.5 13  13.5 handicap markets but the 5th (14) is missing or 1st quarter/1st half handicap markets are missing)
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
you solved the issue. thanks Fairlay
@oloofa  - can you pm me your username  and the tx?

We have added more soccer leagues, volleyball, cricket and handball.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
hi,

i made a deposit last night and it is still not on my account. could you please check that?  i sent you an email to [email protected]
thanks
In the last days some users received an error message when trying to sign up.  We fixed the underlying problem and are sorry for the bug.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Yes, Fairlay did send the 100 mbtc for the winning U5 bet. They also added 10 mbtc for my hassle which was nice, I appreciate their taking care of this. Throughout the whole process, Fairlay did exactly what they said they would, which I am very happy with. Pretty darn good shop, great odds.
Just for the record. The issue was already resolved.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Nope you did not. You guys corrected my two draws that were marked as losers, you did not correct that game that ended 2-2. It still shows up as cancelled in my betting history.
we corrected that already if you check your email.
Pages:
Jump to: