Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 88. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Cashouts up to 5 BTC are processed immediately right now and we are going to increase this limit step by step.

Regarding the proof of balance, there are some privacy concerns, but if there is really demand for it I will pass the request along. In the meantime I can assure you that we keep all customer funds secure.

What concerns me is that you are offering such high limits while calling 5 BTC cashouts large.  What if someone came to your site and placed a lot of NFL bets?  If they had a good run they could easily win 1000+ BTC.  Does your site have anywhere near that kind of reserves to sustain that type of variance?  And if not why are you offering such high limits?

It was supposed to mean "larger than before" and not necessarily "large".  We can assure you that also higher payouts are no problem - we are just very careful with automated cashouts. In fact some of our customers already won more than 100 BTC.  Keep in mind that you are always betting against another customer, who already deposited all funds you can possibly win.

For our main market makers we also have a different rule regarding the reserving of funds.  They can put as many open orders as they want. The funds will be deducted from their balance before a bet is matched. If the market maker does not have enough funds, we will NOT match the bet.

I passed your request along for a proof of balance and still waiting for an answer. I will get back to you asap.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Cashouts up to 5 BTC are processed immediately right now and we are going to increase this limit step by step.

Regarding the proof of balance, there are some privacy concerns, but if there is really demand for it I will pass the request along. In the meantime I can assure you that we keep all customer funds secure.

What concerns me is that you are offering such high limits while calling 5 BTC cashouts large.  What if someone came to your site and placed a lot of NFL bets?  If they had a good run they could easily win 1000+ BTC.  Does your site have anywhere near that kind of reserves to sustain that type of variance?  And if not why are you offering such high limits?

Activity: 38
We are increasing our Hot Wallet balance, so even larger cashouts will be processed instantly...

Hi, has your site provided any proof of balance?  How large is "larger cashouts"?  I see it is possible to bet 10, 20, even 100 btc on some sports.  Are you really able to accommodate and payout withdrawals of 100+ btc?
We are increasing our Hot Wallet balance, so even larger cashouts will be processed instantly...
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
I like to do sports bet trading!
Are you also enabling sports trading in your site?

They already have sports.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I like to do sports bet trading!
Are you also enabling sports trading in your site?
It's not a bug and in fact quite similar to Betfair's view. The odds you see on the categories view can be a bit outdated. Only the odds on market page are up to date. 

@sbrzol  We are really sorry about the wrong settlement. Of course we will settle according to pinnacle rules. In general we have two checks for the settlement.  One check right after the match  and one after 24-48h, which is naturally more accurate.  Unfortunately our team member responsible for the settlement check was on vacation, so the first false settlement was not corrected right away.

We will settle 99% of all markets right after the match is finished. For the rest please allow up to 48 hours. Usual cases for longer settlement duration are: 

- wrong closing time
- unusual result
- very high volume
Activity: 464
You still have the bug where a line appears open and non-empty, but then you click on the line and see it's empty, or you still see it's non-empty and place a bet, but see it's closed
Activity: 443
What are you talking about? Of course we are aware of our rules: It is simple: we grade bets the same way as Pinnacle. What I am currently not aware of is: how Pinnacle graded this bet. Your information suggests that they refunded it. I need to confirm this information before I will pay out the money. Therefore I need a team member who is currently not available.

I know this process takes some time and the main problem is that the wrong grading happened in the first place. But please note that we handle this cases very generous towards our customers since every wrong grading will make us payout the winnings twice from our own pockets.

If you are aware of your own rules then why did not you coded your system accordingly?

Why dont you check your own rules?  

I help you out.  Here is your rule in this case.  There is no need to wait another days.  (You have at least 3 days to check your own rules. )

http://www.pinnaclesports.com/en/help/betting-rules#Tennis

4.  Handicap and Total Games Betting:
If a tennis match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all Handicap and Total Games bets will be considered void, regardless of the score of the match. Such wagers will be cancelled and the monies refunded.

You can claim back the amount from the other user.  (Simple remove the amount from their account if there is enough amount )
(Do it now before that player notice this issue reading this topic and withdraw all their funds. )

So - our rule is: we do what pinnacle does. So it is not important to us whether or not a player retired or not - the only thing that is important to us: did Pinnacle refund the bet or not.
Normally we check this automatically and even if the automatic check fails we can correct it within hours. This time unfortunately it took longer since two team members where traveling.

However - we could finally verify that Pinnacle refunded the bet and I send you 520mBTC to your account a few minutes ago. Again - apologies for the delay.
Activity: 569
What are you talking about? Of course we are aware of our rules: It is simple: we grade bets the same way as Pinnacle. What I am currently not aware of is: how Pinnacle graded this bet. Your information suggests that they refunded it. I need to confirm this information before I will pay out the money. Therefore I need a team member who is currently not available.

I know this process takes some time and the main problem is that the wrong grading happened in the first place. But please note that we handle this cases very generous towards our customers since every wrong grading will make us payout the winnings twice from our own pockets.

If you are aware of your own rules then why did not you coded your system accordingly?

Why dont you check your own rules?  

I help you out.  Here is your rule in this case.  There is no need to wait another days.  (You have at least 3 days to check your own rules. )

http://www.pinnaclesports.com/en/help/betting-rules#Tennis

4.  Handicap and Total Games Betting:
If a tennis match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all Handicap and Total Games bets will be considered void, regardless of the score of the match. Such wagers will be cancelled and the monies refunded.

You can claim back the amount from the other user.  (Simple remove the amount from their account if there is enough amount )
(Do it now before that player notice this issue reading this topic and withdraw all their funds. )

Pinnacle sports rules are clear. I placed one bet on this match at pinnacle too

It is unbelievable that you are not aware of your own rules (That is the same as pinnacle.)
How can you run a betting site with such a bug in your system?

Hey sbrzol. We indeed are still in the process of making the decision. Please note first: our rules are that we follow the decision of Pinnacle sports. So if the refunded the bet - we will do it as well for sure - if they did not - we will not. Please note further - you did not bet against us but against another user. Since payouts can be done on Fairlay as soon as a bet is graded we can not simply revert the outcome of a match because the other player could even used the anonymous bet function where payouts are automatically triggered if a bet is graded.

So, if we refund your bet we will pay it directly to you. If we really did a mistake and pinnacle did the refund we WILL CLEARLY do this. And normally this would take us only a few hours after an email request. However - one for this specific process relevant stuff member is currently traveling - thus we have to apologize for now since it make take another few days until we make a decision/refund the bet.

and please add withdrawal cancellation button   ( i do not like waiting half a day or more for a withdrawal when i want to bet again but i cannot because there is no money on my account and cannot redeposit because withdrawal could take 24 hours)

Good idea - we will add this soon.
Hey sbrzol. We indeed are still in the process of making the decision. Please note first: our rules are that we follow the decision of Pinnacle sports. So if the refunded the bet - we will do it as well for sure - if they did not - we will not. Please note further - you did not bet against us but against another user. Since payouts can be done on Fairlay as soon as a bet is graded we can not simply revert the outcome of a match because the other player could even used the anonymous bet function where payouts are automatically triggered if a bet is graded.

So, if we refund your bet we will pay it directly to you. If we really did a mistake and pinnacle did the refund we WILL CLEARLY do this. And normally this would take us only a few hours after an email request. However - one for this specific process relevant stuff member is currently traveling - thus we have to apologize for now since it make take another few days until we make a decision/refund the bet.
Fairlay graded wrongly  one of my bets  3 days, 8 hours ago.   (Their system does not handle cases when one of the players retires, they should cancel the bet )
I asked them to correct it, sent  3 emails but until now nothing happened.
Activity: 5
Oh, sorry - indeed, we missed that one so far. We will resolve it soon.

Resolved. Thank you!
your searchbox does not work properly

search on iceland but it returns only some market and a lot of market is missing (half time handicap, etc)  
and it is very frustrating and slow to find it manually when there is a lot of pages and you have to look at on all pages  where is your market

please make a better UI  (menu, etc)    

make more subpages    

event ->  
            1st Quarter handicap    ->    
            1st Half handicap     ->
            Match handicap   ->     -3   ;  -3.5 ;  -4 ; -4.5 ;-5
etc.

There is no need so many bet status.  
Open/pending (matched) bets, unmatched and closed bets are enough .

and please add withdrawal cancellation button   ( i do not like waiting half a day or more for a withdrawal when i want to bet again but i cannot because there is no money on my account and cannot redeposit because withdrawal could take 24 hours)
Oh, sorry - indeed, we missed that one so far. We will resolve it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: