Pages:
Author

Topic: Fake token in wallet - page 9. (Read 1566 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
August 27, 2021, 08:20:13 AM
Many people are currently losing some tokens from their wallets or unknowingly getting stuck in another wallet. Have we ever wondered why this is happening from someone's wallet? The main reason is hack. Hackers are banging the tokens through their surveillance. Any small amount or big. If you ever notice some tokens in your wallet that are being added without your knowledge.I'm going to swap or sell your token without thinking about where the token came from. Never do that. Because hackers put their tokens in your wallet and when you go to swap or sell the token without seeing the token, hackers like the token. Remove from your wallet. Some tokens that you will never swap or sell-

*ALPACAFIN.CO... (ALPACA)
*BestAir.io (AIR)
*BNBW.IO (BNBW)
* BSCTOKEN.IO (BSCTOK...)
*GoFlux.io (FLUX)
* Minereum BSC (MNEB)
*ShibaDrop.io (SHIB)
*TheEver.io (EVER)
*AirStack.net (AIR)
*TheVera.io (VERA)

original post local section: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57751830

Is there any way to remove these tokens from the wallet?

You should be aware of all the coins or tokens that are coming to your wallet, I consider these unwanted coins tokens to be risky, remember the shit token kicktoken they sent to many wallets, it's a way to promote their shit token and exchange, these tokens do now have value at all look at every token in your list they don't have a channel or even an announcement thread here, they are promoting it through spamming which is a wrong way to promote a coin.

You can transfer these tokens to another wallet while the fee is still very cheap if you are annoyed with these tokens.
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
August 27, 2021, 07:56:53 AM
after 4 years in crypto i was almost believe this scam , i think this shit needs to be taken care of bsc , it scares newcomers and this problem effects all ecosystem
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange
August 27, 2021, 07:46:52 AM
These token can also be hidden. I am tired if these scam tokens. Now 30+ scam token in my account.
Some one tell me that if anybody connect wallet to these scam web, their wallet got empty.
And big problem is that , in pancakswap its showing high price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 27, 2021, 06:52:23 AM
its funny that majority of them has ".io" in their names .
 that is pretty obvious that they are scam or fake if you will see it in your wallet . they are harmless as long as you didnt touch them and i heard that the way to remove them is by buying 1 token of them in the exchange where they are listed .
the other way could be sending them to a random address or to a burn address .
Activity: 2058
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
August 27, 2021, 06:34:48 AM
I also receive these coins and am afraid if by mistake anytime I connect it I might lose my other precious coins in my wallet even I also wanted to know how to remove or hide them. We must not try to sell those coins that landed in our wallet that is not in our knowledge. We must double-check the coin whether we buy it or is it a bounty token if not aware of the coin must not connect to the wallet in any case to avoid the hacking of Ac.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2021, 05:32:02 AM
They seem to have a very good value if you import them into pancakeswap but the approval of the token doesn't goes through. A few who went through the claimed website through name or address has claimed of providing the approval which has drained their own balance rather than being able to exchange it. I don't have a proper proof but I didn't feel like trying it myself. There are different types of approvals and people should keep these as low as possible.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 27, 2021, 05:13:39 AM

I got some of the tokens mentioned here and I was really wondering where did they come from and how I got them in the first place. Then I found out they are just fakes and maybe sent to me so they do some business out of it or maybe they got a program that can scam me if ever I would move them elsewhere especially to an swapping or exchange. So the best thing to do with it never do anything. I am using TrustWallet...am hoping there can be a choice in TrustWallet to never accept these fake tokens.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 27, 2021, 05:04:07 AM
I also received The Ever token in my bsc wallet, but I ignored it for fear of negative things happening, previously I never participated in any airdrop but the token landed smoothly in my wallet, I have also searched for their information on telegram and their group is active.

Lately, it seems that many people have experienced the same thing as you.
I myself also experienced this there were some coins that entered my wallet,
Of course this kind of thing is quite worrying because we don't know where it came from
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 27, 2021, 04:52:25 AM
I also often get a lot of fake cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency wallet, but I just don't pay attention to it, since it is very difficult to fight with it and it is not even worth to do something with these fake cryptocurrencies, as you will constantly receive different fake cryptocurrencies, but if you want to do something with these fake cryptocurrencies, you can simply create another cryptocurrency wallet and just send all fake cryptocurrencies there, but you will have to spend a lot of time for it, as I know that many people receive a lot of fake cryptocurrencies every day.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 11
August 27, 2021, 04:31:57 AM
From the last couple of months I also receiving this kind of scam tokens in my wallet I have realized from the start that this is another cheap attempt of scammers to do scam that's why I totally ignore this kind of scam tokens I think this is the best way to keep your wallet secure, we must avoid these kind of scam tokens and never try to sell or swap them on unknown sources.
Activity: 700
August 27, 2021, 04:16:38 AM
I also received The Ever token in my bsc wallet, but I ignored it for fear of negative things happening, previously I never participated in any airdrop but the token landed smoothly in my wallet, I have also searched for their information on telegram and their group is active.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
August 27, 2021, 04:00:13 AM
Many people are currently losing some tokens from their wallets or unknowingly getting stuck in another wallet. Have we ever wondered why this is happening from someone's wallet? The main reason is hack. Hackers are banging the tokens through their surveillance. Any small amount or big. If you ever notice some tokens in your wallet that are being added without your knowledge.I'm going to swap or sell your token without thinking about where the token came from. Never do that. Because hackers put their tokens in your wallet and when you go to swap or sell the token without seeing the token, hackers like the token. Remove from your wallet. Some tokens that you will never swap or sell-

I also have a some of those tokens from your list in my wallet and i was already wondering where they are coming from. I also heard stories recently from users that said they wanted to sell one of those coins on pancake swap and then somehow other legit coins from their wallet also disappeared or where sent somewhere else even though the user never sent them himself. I don't know if that is true or theoretically possible but i could imagine if you interact with one of those coins on pancakeswap for example that it also gets control over your wallet because your wallet has to be connected in order to be able to trade on pancakeswap.
Activity: 640
August 27, 2021, 03:04:00 AM
token trap in my opinion,, they purposely sent scam coins all of a sudden..... and ordinary people here will be tempted to see the coin swap value is so large.... if trapped will immediately agree and swap.. the side effect is that the balance will automatically send itself to the address of the scam coin maker.. , a little handling, there are some tips to avoid scam coin traps, including: - don't be easily tempted - if you already use the unrekt tool as soon as possible, to get out of all these problems... - if you use multisignature, it's definitely safe....
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
August 26, 2021, 08:50:36 PM
There is no problem with things like this because I also receive many warnings and in the process always protect personal information. I see some people say that they have lost money doing transactions with the above, and most of them are newbies who have no experience in this field, and they also think that it is also free money.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
August 26, 2021, 06:10:06 PM
I have some tokens like that, which I don't know who the sender is. It's not even a token of bounty or airdrop. But I ignored it. I assume it's a hacker who wants to steal my money. So I focus more on my coins and tokens, especially if among the tokens that I have, have good value. So I don't bother.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
August 26, 2021, 07:42:53 PM

*BestAir.io (AIR)
*BNBW.IO (BNBW)
*GoFlux.io (FLUX)
* Minereum BSC (MNEB)
*ShibaDrop.io (SHIB)
*TheEver.io (EVER)
*AirStack.net (AIR)
*TheVera.io (VERA)

Hm, I wonder how this is possible. So, you are telling us that these tokens somehow interact with swap contracts and change them in such a way that this operation leads you to... what? losing your funds? Just gas or other tokens stored on this wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 26, 2021, 07:37:51 PM

*BestAir.io (AIR)
*BNBW.IO (BNBW)
*GoFlux.io (FLUX)
* Minereum BSC (MNEB)
*ShibaDrop.io (SHIB)
*TheEver.io (EVER)
*AirStack.net (AIR)
*TheVera.io (VERA)

I also have these coins in my active BSC wallet they all have the same features,  claim or buy button be careful on something you receive as airdrops that do not offer a channel or social media site to ask about their intention, all their social media icon on the bottom of their homepage are either not clickable or lead you nowhere, all of them have the same feature they only differ on the template, I suspect they are of the same owner.

Before I participated in any airdrop I check their channels so I can see if they are hype coins, and developers are always present to update their project, these airdrops do not so be very careful  
Activity: 1210
August 26, 2021, 06:15:33 PM
Huge issue for sure.

I've seen exactly this happen on the forum many times before. People asking for collateralised loans only to send fake tokens as collateral.

Always check the smart contract address when you're dealing with ERC20 tokens as there is a good chance if you're receiving tokens from newbies, it is fraudulent.
We must always check the authenticity of the tokens that we will buy on other platforms such as BSC because there are many tokens in BSC with the same name but different smart tokens from the original and I also bought the wrong token on the BSC platform so that the token just becomes trash in my wallet and can not be used as anything because the token will not undergo further development.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
August 26, 2021, 05:43:28 PM
Actually this is a big scam, scammer using bsc wallet not using Eth wallet due to high fee. Greedy persons are always a victim of scam. As per my advise don't connect you wallet with the scam token website other wise your wallet will be empty. Don't add this token in your wallet if its in bscscan then its ok no issue. My question is same how to remove these token.

As you can't remove these tokens, just ignore them and don't mistakenly connect your wallet as it may incur loss of funds. Also, for example the EVER token, I have no idea why I also received this, but upon viewing the contract, there is warning statement already. So before being excited that you got free tokens that you can sell, investigate first. Doing quick research won't hurt rather than losing your funds from your wallet.

Activity: 560
Merit: 4
August 26, 2021, 05:36:13 PM
Actually this is a big scam, scammer using bsc wallet not using Eth wallet due to high fee. Greedy persons are always a victim of scam. As per my advise don't connect you wallet with the scam token website other wise your wallet will be empty. Don't add this token in your wallet if its in bscscan then its ok no issue. My question is same how to remove these token.
Pages:
Jump to: