Pages:
Author

Topic: fate is getting lost! - page 12. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
Don't invest all in with bitcoin if you don't understand the whole risks about it. Keep patient this time of low price in bitcoin, I had plan to cashout since price is not that high so I keep on holding. Patient may good when we invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 08:36:32 AM
I don't understand why people like you even invest first in crypto,I don't know what noobs think that btc is profit train,invest and sudden magic will happen you will get rich,first understand the trend of crypto ,last year quarter was hyped one,btc has risen to great extent and now correction is going on,but in my opinion it is just another whale manipulation to take btc out of noobs and weak hand.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
March 27, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
You need to sell ASAP!

Stop torturing yourself!

You are not a victim!

Sell and be free!

This is good advice. I don't know you joking or not. But this is so true.
This market crashed seems to take a long time to recover. Since January, I believe many of crypto users feel the same as OP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 27, 2018, 08:33:45 AM
If you have lived the crisis since the beginning of the year and waited for until now, I recommend you to wait a little bit.
I think the bull season is not so far.
I want to believe that prediction. Because after the successful December 2017, the current situation is extremely disappointing.
I recently made a decision and sold most of the portfolio.

I've bought a large number of coins NEO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 08:31:18 AM
Better Invest only those funds that are not terrible to lose. Many investors at least once lost a lot of assets. This is one of my rules, I can not invest money that I borrowed or am afraid of losing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 08:29:46 AM
If you have lived the crisis since the beginning of the year and waited for until now, I recommend you to wait a little bit.
I think the bull season is not so far.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

If you have chance not to do that now - don't cash out. Seems like there will be a huge grow soon in the summer.

So many speculator think that will be vwry huge growth after Q1 so many of them holding their coin and hope the same too.
The coin will not recover wothout demand so people think summer is tye right time then the will be more demand in the market and price increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
This market only for guys who have balls and patience, so just wait for 1-2 years and check your account, if you are here for fast money just go away and cashout.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 07:50:44 AM
It is a weakness to give up so fast when you have to deal the decreasing. Give it some more time and hold for a while more
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 27, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
me to , but maybe i will wait little longer.maybe until april or may. i believe market will be green again

I think it's worth waiting. Everyone is in a difficult situation now and it is difficult to make a good decision. It is not worth losing hope that the market will bounce back.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 27, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

Thats your call and unless you want to loose everything that you have or whether you want to make loss on your trade then sure go ahead and just take it happen. Go loose everything. You can also sell your coins to me at this current price if you want because I would more than happy to have something with me that is going to spike soon! Come on mate, you can do it and hold some coins for betterment. In the crypto people like you have always lost the hope as well as bitcoin to those people who are called as whales. Thats why they are whales anyway as they buy when people are selling at low rates of the bitcoin. In short I am telling you to hl because you can save your losses and you can be more than happy. You will loose faith and trust from the crypto in later times when you will see the bitcoin jumping above 20K or something and may see this thread back again and will say wish you would have listened to those people who said hold man hold!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 27, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
of course it is worth keeping, here you must have steel nerves, believe you still will not regret that you did not sell now
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
By cashing out now, you guys make things worse. The more there are people willing to sell, the lower Bitcoin will dip.
Activity: 546
March 27, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

it doesnt help if your faith lost, because we are in here, and never go back, like me, i also had lost money by this dip, but instead of losing hope, i bought more bitcoin and ethereum even they are in the dip, remember this is crypto currency, our future digital assets, we are in a modern world, so most of our transactions are rotating in the internet, meaning in the near future, they will recognize the true meaning and use of crypto and how it is help people for more convenience to use.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
March 27, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
Not being a pessimist, but before thinking of losing hope, we must know what our thinking is for Bitcoin, how much we attribute our emotional, mental, and even life expectancies to a digital system, so when something does not go the way we want the discouragement always appears. The question is how much is 1 Bitcoin worth? 1 Bitcoin is worth only 1 Bitcoin, that's the key.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Come on man don't lose hope, its a part of the strategy of whales to first pump and then dump. So, the newbies who bought at the top will lose their fate when the market goes into crises and this is where whales pull out money from impatient to the patient.

Thou its hard but i will hold on.  Sad

Yes, it's pretty hard. I still remember though when I invested in IOTA @ 22k satoshi and its crashed to 4k satoshi. It was really a hard time, and I was like asking anyone "If the price of IOTA will recover" because I invested more than 2 btc into it. And do you know at which price I sold? I sold most of my IOTA at 40k+ satoshi. YES you heard it correctly. Look at the difference of 4k drop and 40k+ top.

I'm almost down 40% in my current portfolio, and I'm a little bit panic. Because I've experienced these current market crises many times. So, these aren't new to me Smiley
Activity: 588
March 27, 2018, 07:09:34 AM
Well, that's what many people have been saying recently. In fact it started sometime earlier in this year as people said they're leaving at low or minimal losses, but remember as you are waiting and thinking of leaving, many are still making money each day. The price of crypto has now become more of a stock market trading where you'll earn but with minimal gains. The problem is that many people are thinking of huge gains, but remember the table has now turned. You can continue to earn but not at a very higher rate.
This is what I'd prefer to call a restart mode for crypto. Very soon when the whole turmoil is over, people will start to invest back into crypto. the future is always bright. We need enough time for this major correction to take place so that we can get crypto back to its feet and start earning. But I would advise you not to sit and wait for a rise, try trading for minimal gains as you leave some as reserved for the future
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 27, 2018, 06:22:52 AM
don't lose hope mate indeed it will rise after the bottom which is 7k 'cause in my view it will never go dip now perhaps below 7k is impossible due to some buyer that keep buying when the price reach that value  .like what happened before when bitcoin price drop after from 9k and its been 3 time so it will rise up again maybe  before $7300 . .so keep holding mate to regain your loses on it or to gain more profits when it rocketed. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 27, 2018, 06:16:02 AM
you are starting to lose hope for bitcoin because i think you invested more than you can afford to lose
like any investment, you can not just get it right away.
and the dip? well bitcoin is currently ongoing but bitcoin will recover of course Smiley
just dont check it every now and then because it will shorten your patience trust me
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 27, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
There is no reason to start losing hope for bitcoin. This is just a dip in a market that has risen incredibly over the last couple of months. I do expect a recovery very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: