Pages:
Author

Topic: fate is getting lost! - page 15. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:23:43 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

If you have chance not to do that now - don't cash out. Seems like there will be a huge grow soon in the summer.
Activity: 24
March 26, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
i was always in doubt about investing to bitcoin in 2017, starting from june.
every single week, i regret to not invest.
finally i decided to invest some money in december at peek.

now i dont think it will rise up to that point ever.
i did mistake, but i will wait more. i invested money that i can live without it.

i wouldn't recommend anyone to hold or sell. i believe people that really needs the money that they invested, should consider cash out.
others, should hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 07:16:58 AM
Those words could be a reminder to everyone that you should carefully manage the amount of your investments. It was a wrong move to invest money that you might need very soon. It is clear that Bitcoin is more likely to grow back in some time, low volumes are proving this fact. But if you need to cash out you will probably get some losses and lose some potential profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 26, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

yes ....just wait a little more. So that you cash out less than now.

WTF are you waiting? get your money now before it's too late. Those telling you to hold are scammers, bears that want to keep you away from their business.

If the only money moving is theirs, they can buy...increase the price, and then sell. They will win money, but each time they do that, you lose more.

Do not hold your coins. This is going down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 26, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

Just wait, dude. Hold tight your Bitcoin. I see a good prospect in June.
If you see the chart history on last year, on June we can start seeing the "Bull Run" of Bitcoin.
Activity: 6
March 26, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: