Pages:
Author

Topic: fate is getting lost! - page 13. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 27, 2018, 06:06:49 AM
Do not worry friend. Bad time is plaguing bitcoin and alt coins at this time. It is just because of regulatory efforts, popular social networking sites Google, Facebook and twitter banning crypto adverts. But the market will see a hope and boom just the way when bitcoin suffered the same fate back in 2013, and it rose to sit at around $20000 per coin just a few months ago. So wait, hodl more and sell for profit. 
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

if your focus on bitcoin is purely speculative to see the price growing, there will be no loss for community if you cash out and leave. I would say it would be our pleasure if you to do so Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:25:53 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Come on man don't lose hope, its a part of the strategy of whales to first pump and then dump. So, the newbies who bought at the top will lose their fate when the market goes into crises and this is where whales pull out money from impatient to the patient.

Thou its hard but i will hold on.  Sad
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

Come on man don't lose hope, its a part of the strategy of whales to first pump and then dump. So, the newbies who bought at the top will lose their fate when the market goes into crises and this is where whales pull out money from impatient to the patient.
Activity: 6
March 27, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
This is bad today the market just crashed even low. Thou I will take most of your advice and hold until June maybe. If it doesn’t pick up by that time ay, I don’t know what I will do with the little that I have of this Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
me to , but maybe i will wait little longer.maybe until april or may. i believe market will be green again
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
I don't think you should cash out at a loss unless you are in desperate need of cash. This is why you should never invest any amount that you cannot afford to consider lost. Unless, you are facing a situation you were unable to foresee in which case you just need to cut your losses.
Activity: 32
March 26, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
Hold on a little bit more. You will never know what happen in the future.
|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Activity: 48
March 26, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
Let's have a look at this...

96% of all Bitcoins are held by 4% of wallets...

Be very cautious...
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 26, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
i think its not fate , but you just miss calculated or some stuff like that
be patience and keep trying
dont lose hope bro , try to improve your knowledge about market and bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
Suggestions do not use all your money for Bitcoin because you will have difficulty to finance your life, because the current market is unstable if we sell it now obviously the losses we get are quite high.
Moment is like the year 2017 at that time I also hesitate to continue investing in Bitcoin when China banned Crypto and Crypto at a very falling price, believe the price will start to stabilize just a matter of time.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 09:13:25 AM
The problem is that you put all your money even if  you know that it is a  very volatile market. We all know that bitcoin will rise soon and we should prepare in a situation like this. The whales are just playing with us, they wait patiently until someone dump their bitcoin in loss.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
March 26, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

Don't sell as you won't get much even after selling. The prices are almost half now. Look if you could get money from some other sources.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
to all of you that say "all will go green anytime soon".

Do you actually have any argument??? Investors normally investigate where they are going to put the money in. do you actually think they want to deal with a falling market, the possibility to get regulations and laws against your interest and on top of that Taxes + end of anonymity???

If you don't have arguments to telll people to hold, you are just faith blinded people. I would run away from them if i were you.

take your money asap. You've been warned.

Show at least one statutory act or law against bitcoin! At the G20 summit, they did not regulate crypto-currencies. Bitcoin is a very powerful tool for large investors and they do not want to lose it, growth will be accurate, but it is not known when and what, until there is no major negative news for a refutation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 08:27:09 AM
Never lose hope bitcoin will return on original price and hoping much higher price if btc will return all atls will follow too. Sooner bitcoin will show the unlimited potential of this.
Here patience is in need. There is no attitude that you can not achieve in this life.
Bitcoin, I would suggest you keep going until it becomes profitable to sell. Unless you need fiat.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 26, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
to all of you that say "all will go green anytime soon".

Do you actually have any argument??? Investors normally investigate where they are going to put the money in. do you actually think they want to deal with a falling market, the possibility to get regulations and laws against your interest and on top of that Taxes + end of anonymity???

If you don't have arguments to telll people to hold, you are just faith blinded people. I would run away from them if i were you.

take your money asap. You've been warned.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 26, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Then cashout your money in bitcoin if you really needed it, but if you don't need it, then cashing it out is not a good idea. Selling bitcoin would be a regret that you are going regret in the end, the market right now is so red to the point that we wanted to sell it but we know that holding it for a little longer is much better.
Activity: 556
March 26, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
Never lose hope bitcoin will return on original price and hoping much higher price if btc will return all atls will follow too. Sooner bitcoin will show the unlimited potential of this.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 26, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

It's better to invest in some altcoins than bitcoin because for me, bitcoin is getting hard to take profits.
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 08:16:55 AM
Buddy, i suggest u forget the truth that u own some bitcoins and concentrate on ur daily life. After some times u totally forget the bitcoin and do well in ur life, the god will pay u much.
Pages:
Jump to: