Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 2. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
October 30, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

People here should try to go beyond who's handling the campaigns. It does not really say much about the legitimacy of the project. It is far better to dig deeper and get the real color of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 30, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
I don't have a favorite bounty manager, because in my opinion all bounty managers are the same, so what I do if I take part in the bounty must see the ICO from the bounty that I participated in and the allocations distributed for bounty, because I definitely chose a bounty whose ICO was successful (has reached softcap) and the allocation given to the bounty is very big (2% or more of total sales).
Activity: 224
October 30, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
It's difficult to find a good bounty manager because so many of them are managing scam projects unknown to them. That is why I hardly join bounties except from krypital bounty and sometimes from AmaZix.
Activity: 364
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
I personally do not have a favorite bounty manager, when I take part in the bounty I first see, whether IOC is good or not, I just see who is the manager of the Bounty
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 29, 2018, 02:25:25 AM
At first i liked bountyhive but lately they are not good as before, nowadays i prefer amazix, sandraevans, bountyplatfom.io ,
i earned quite good amounts from these managers campaigns
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

I used to participate much in bountyhive platform when I first joined bounties and I liked it because of less tasks required and no need for manual reporting but now I don't use the platform again because the rewards after many weeks are just too small even for a baby. I prefer Amazix and bountyplatform too now. I also choose some bounties of other bounty managers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
October 27, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
This incidentally was very a good project. I roughly calculated the reward for the bounty and I came up with ~$2500. The Manager also liked it very much. There was one problem with the private office on their website. At the time all decided
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
I don't have favorite bounty managers. Because anyone could to change his ways of campaigning and it would not be good for you.
Activity: 450
October 26, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

Most favourite bounty manager is amazix and then needmoney. Hua_hui also a good bountu manager.  Now some new bounty manager coming on bounty sector.
Wapinter also a best amanager ever. Yahoo also great manager.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
October 26, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
It is very interesting to read answers because it seems that many newbies have a lot of experience with different bounty managers. That is really strange Cool
Activity: 144
October 26, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
My favorite bounty managers are: Deadly, yahooo and Amazix. But I want to tell that a lot of bounty campaigns are moderated by the project team itself and not by a third-party Manager.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 26, 2018, 01:40:18 PM
I somehow lost all my favorites as a Manager. They began to promote fraudulent projects and to reduce the payment of bounty hunters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
A good manager has authority among the participants of the bounty. Many participants join the ICO projects only because of who is the manager in the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
Recently, I have been satisfied with few managers. they set very high demands, check for a long time and do not always respond. but I can advise the manager Lauda. everything suits me
I like the Tokensuite manager or amazix, these are the two managers I find most ok, when I participate in their ICO campaigns I see more income than the other managers. That is the personal opinion I feel, maybe you will be different from me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
Never asked this question, as a newbie in this environment. Thank you that started this topic, now I'll be smarter and to follow the bounty managers.
Activity: 672
October 25, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
I've worked with many managers. I joined the bounty of people like sinatrra12, Parodium who did their job right. I've never encountered a hardship.
Activity: 294
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 25, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
Personally, I like most Bountyhive, but they are not have good companies bounty now Sad
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 02:32:51 AM
The role of the bounty manager is of great significance in promoting the visual development and widespread promotion of ICO gadgets and products. I am quite happy with @Arteezy. He and the team are responsible for the participant's shares and are very friendly and sociable. His project is bright and almost eliminates phishing and scams.
Activity: 280
October 25, 2018, 02:24:17 AM
I try to work with bounty platforms like bountyhive and bountyplatform. AmaZix me very sad lately. They have a small awards and ICO are often not gather the softcup.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 25, 2018, 01:51:00 AM
I somehow try not to highlight favorites, because we have seen many times how cool managers have deceived us and promoted fraudulent projects.
Pages:
Jump to: