Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 7. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?
Yes, many people say in this forum the bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. Honestly, I don't have a favorite for the campaign manager but I just received it in a signature campaign managed by yahoo62278, hopefully not disappointed.

Yes I vouch for yahoo62278 as well as hua_hui for the best campaign managers.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 10, 2018, 02:27:19 PM
Bounty managers matters a lot when choosing a bounty campaign to participate.
The best bounty managers to me is Amazix, also filled by bountyplatform.io
This guys are really good and with high level of integrity.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 10, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
For a very long time my favorite manager was Sylon, he very clearly leads Bounty and timely fills the tables with the results. There are other managers that I like, but now I have chosen the tactics of choosing a project not through a manager but I choose the project, it brings a much better result.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
Yes, many people say in this forum the bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. Honestly, I don't have a favorite for the campaign manager but I just received it in a signature campaign managed by yahoo62278, hopefully not disappointed.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
In my opinion every project that works in the crypto world always have of the good manager team, for me favorite manager bounties are the teams that a responsive to investors.  According to my experience in the world crypto amazix is ​​a good manager team in the bounty, because the projects are they are always successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:55:10 AM
I think that Amazix and bountyplatform.io, and I hope many will agree with me, they have in my opinion the highest quality of management and control, which undoubtedly causes a lot of trust.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 01:30:10 AM
 I'm also one of them and my favourite bounty manager's are btcltcdigger, NeedMoney and Wapinter...I haven't tried participating in bounty campaigns that Amazix manages, I will try and check it out soon...
Activity: 198
September 09, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
Btcltcdigger bernard 1234 are my best bounty managers they are very effective  efficient and active and trust me it has been an amazing experience i will advise for us to look out on the programs on bitcointalk forum
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Sylon and Yahoo. 
BM who have good credibility usually has experience in handling bounty campaigns and most projects are successful. It is indeed quite important in choosing BM before deciding which bounty you will follow. But don't be stuck with that, there are many project developers who handle their bounty campaigns independently at this time, if the project is good and the allocation is large, don't waste it.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 06:34:07 PM
When I first came here in crypto and start doing bounty I was very excited because a lot's of bounty manager good Bounty's that they managed. I was participated of needmoney's bounty campaigns he is a good bounty manager at that time because of multiple bounty campaigns that he manage. However my first two campaigns from him was not yet been successful that's why he had a negative because of uncertain problem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
September 09, 2018, 06:23:08 PM
To put it mildly, taking into account the whole picture taking place with the prices and the listing of new currencies in the markets - the bounty is not very happy with it lately. But if you recall the old days, then I was pleasant in cooperation Jamal needmoney and Sergey Gerasimenko
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:06:33 PM
 Agree for me amazixc are in the top, try to participate in each of their bounty company,yahoo62278 just like for social networks pays well!
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 09, 2018, 06:04:45 PM
As for me, I still prefer to join the campaigns of blockeye if my schedule allows it. He's very professional and you can easily contact him on telegram if you have issues or concerns on the  bounty. Also, there are people who were supporting him on the bounty and he doesn't need to be online 24/7 because someone will answer for him if he's offline.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 06:04:25 PM
Last time I joined the bounty campaign was with the Amazix bounties. So far it paid off. Now I only followed the Bounty Managers of Amazix bounties because I believe their trustworthiness. Telling in here that yahoo, goblin, Wapinter, Hua_Hui and more... are good also then maybe I will consider them in my list soon.
Activity: 190
September 09, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
A good bounty manager is one of the main aspects of a successful bounty campaign. But I don't have much experience with them. What kind of manager would you recommend for a beginner bounty hunter?
Just search for campaign managers that are not promoting scam projects and has a decent history.
Activity: 439
September 09, 2018, 05:55:56 PM
I used to prefer the Amazix, but now I don't really like the way they work. In addition, they changed the rules of their bounty. But I'm still involved in some of their projects. I very like Hotachi lately. It is very comfortable to work with them. All questions are solved very quickly, spreadsheets are also updated always on time. In General, while they are my favorites. I also like F9rnand0.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 09, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

1. Deadley
2. Sylon
3. NeedMoney
4. Yahoo62278
I crossed the needmoney from the best manager list, the remaining 3 people I still trusted them.

Yes, needmoney is not in my list too. But he good for people with red teust because he accept it
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

I do not know too much BM bounty. But I know some people and it looks like they are good at managing the bounty, as well as their projects are always successful.
1. Amazix
2. Cryptoma
3. Krypital
You should be involved in projects from these BMs, you will never be disappointed
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
September 09, 2018, 05:34:14 PM
As for me, Amazix would be the first, BXUNTY is also a good choice as well as Wapinter, though Hotachi is a great bounty manager, I just don't get much out of his bounties because of the bounty pools or the participants aren't limited so you get like 10$ for one of the campaigns of one of his bounties.

That is a great news at this moment it is my first time to hear that bounty managers. I would like to say thank you for more informations that guarantee an add on info for all. Joining bounties is really both hard and easy. It is because it takes time to serve so that you can be able to identify the exact one.
Activity: 142
September 09, 2018, 05:31:23 PM
in my opinion the best manager, arteezy and amazix, is very quick to respond if a problem occurs.
Pages:
Jump to: