Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 10. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 04, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
My favorite bounty manager is Zapo.

Not only because i like working with him, but also because the way he manages the new entries of the bounties. Which help improve the forums by encouraging people to spend some more time when writing each post so it is not just a random sentence but one that have some sense into it.

And for that reason you could in fact earn more each week than with a regular bounty here inside the forums.

It's good my friend. It is always pleasant to work with managers who care about their duties

Never worked with Zapo but maybe I will  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
September 04, 2018, 12:45:32 PM
My favorite bounty manager is Zapo.

Not only because i like working with him, but also because the way he manages the new entries of the bounties. Which help improve the forums by encouraging people to spend some more time when writing each post so it is not just a random sentence but one that have some sense into it.

And for that reason you could in fact earn more each week than with a regular bounty here inside the forums.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
Bounty Manager is not guaranteed. there is a well-known BM, but the project he brought was not successful. what I want is to succeed in project anyone's.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
From personal experience I can say that it is very important to find a company with an adequate manager. After all, in essence, the success of a company depends on many factors. Including professional managers. I think so.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
In my opinion I think amazix are the best at what they do when it comes to managing a successful bounty campaign and also keeping yo agreements as regards payouts and fulfilling promises. There are other too however.
September 04, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.

Of course. Is not only for bounty campaigns but for all crypto lCO etc
I think, with time this will change
Activity: 104
September 04, 2018, 12:44:13 PM
There are a lot of bounties now in the crypto field. Lot of them are scams too. But we can have a good idea by looking at the bounty manager. In my favor crypto maze bounty managers are good for me. And they handling good projects now. Among them, Buddy project and Universal Recognition Token project are good and I just recommend to you.

Here is the link and you can also join in some good projects.
* https://t.me/CryptoMazeSL
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
What is your favorite BM?

for me the best bounty managers are amazix, sylon, btcltcdigger. they work very well and professional. they are also trusted bounty managers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
I can say that a good manager. This is the key to the success and prosperity of any company. So, that choosing the company you are investing in. Look at how professional the manager works there.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.

1. Deadley
2. Sylon
3. NeedMoney
4. Yahoo62278
I crossed the needmoney from the best manager list, the remaining 3 people I still trusted them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
His name is Aleks456 or something like that, he was the bounty manager for ZiChain campaign, one of the best I've joined so far
September 04, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

I'm assuming that you are talking about bounty campaigns because what you mentioned doesn't ring a bell in the bitcoin paying campaign. Just wanted to share you the links searching similar topics:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS FROM THE BEST MANAGERS
[Bounty Campaigns] Updated List of ICO Bounty Campaign Managers
List of best bounty campaign managers...
List of Campaign Managers Latest Post(Sig & Twitter Campaign) for Bounty Hunter

Yes buddy, of course I mean bounty campaigns  Wink
Thank you for your efforts. I will read the following references
Activity: 490
September 04, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.
Yes, you said it is right. I also found that the quality of the bounty this year has dropped very badly. I just went to the bounty section of the forum and looked at it. There are too many projects that are bound to fail.
Now, even some excellent bounty managers have to manage some bad projects.In the past, this was impossible.
September 04, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
Arteezy and btcltcdigger these two are the favorite bounty  managers for me as they always do the reports on time they are professionally handled the all situations.

One time I worked with Arteezy. I like it. He is so funny. Will see what will be with rewards
September 04, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Any bounty managers out there that accept token payments for a very promising ICO that already has a product (high quality real-time automatic crypto-trading platform)?

By the way, that means the rank of Cooper Manager. This rang can only be bought for money? What does it give?
September 04, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

I love Hotachy because they follow up you when there is a requirement that you missed via Private message, and I really Appreciated that, compared to all these other Bounty Managers that don't even care they only care about money and not doing their job properly.

Yes, Hotachy is good manager from the point of view of supporting the participants. But I'm not sure about hers quality projects. Participated in several campaigns and there still is not clear
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
September 03, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

I love Hotachy because they follow up you when there is a requirement that you missed via Private message, and I really Appreciated that, compared to all these other Bounty Managers that don't even care they only care about money and not doing their job properly.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 03, 2018, 11:16:31 PM
Any bounty managers out there that accept token payments for a very promising ICO that already has a product (high quality real-time automatic crypto-trading platform)?
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 11:14:04 PM
many good bounty managers and many bounty managers who have negative trust because the project is scam, my favorite bounty manager needsmoney, avirunes, yahoo, btcdigger, erickvan and I also like to participate on the bounty platform website
Activity: 291
September 03, 2018, 11:03:31 PM
if I personally choose needmoney from tokensuite.io as my favorite bounty manager.
Pages:
Jump to: