Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 3. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
Recently, I have been satisfied with few managers. they set very high demands, check for a long time and do not always respond. but I can advise the manager Lauda. everything suits me
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
btcltcdigger I think it is very successful. I think it is very successful in terms of problem solving, award quality, award presentation.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 30, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
My favorite bounty manager or team is Amazix. Yahoo62278 is the best bounty manager and btcltcdigger, hua_hui and bountyhive are also good and active. I always try to participate in Amazix project, their community so strong.

Yes, Amazix is good team. Do you work with bountyhive now? I did work with this platform but not anymore
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 29, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?
I like Sylon, received my tokens fast and sheet was updated very soon. Managing bounty was very professional and I would join everytime again. I don't know about Hotachi or Hua_hui, maybe I will have a look.

I never joined AmaZix but I heard much very negative about it like scamming bounty participants for their rewards by not clearing the rules before and many participants never received tokens like normal. This a very shady ongoing, scamming bounty participants for their efforts. Many ICOs are enforcing this to save money  Embarrassed
September 29, 2018, 05:18:54 PM
If I am choosing bounty campaign, I do not mind avout the bounty manager. But the most important thing is to choose the best coin with a good future. So finding bounty campaigns with rating 4.5 and above on ICOBENCH.
They have some okay websites that rate coins but I don't find it useful for me to use any of those for anything.

Sometimes I use Icobech for some information about project: Country, dates, ICO\PreICO prices etc
September 29, 2018, 05:16:37 PM
If I am choosing bounty campaign, I do not mind avout the bounty manager. But the most important thing is to choose the best coin with a good future. So finding bounty campaigns with rating 4.5 and above on ICOBENCH.

Unfortunately, Rating IcoBench is not objective. Projects pay for this rating and there are many information about it

September 29, 2018, 05:15:03 PM
Yahoo was the manager until today for me still has a high class and nothing can be compared with it. but often I join in bountypaltform because in there have a bounty that is promising than others. but still, look at the career footsteps of Yahoo that really is impressive and I acknowledge him as the best manager though not often participated in the bounty that he is holding.

Often to participate in Yahoo is not so simple. Limited number of participants and many willing
September 29, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
I've come to really like Amazix but that's not to say that you can't run into problems participating in their campaigns. Participating in content creation used to be a very tough contest, writing an article that will be up to an acceptable standard and also having the necessary but the worst happened and they totally removed public participation made it VIP only. Other problem I have with them is that they take too long to update spreadsheet and participation in signature campaign is really difficult since threads and posts are deleted from time to time and maybe by the time they finally decide to calculate it you will no longer have the minimum number of posts.
So far, I have never been in the same position with the similar problem. Usually everyone thinks they count for a few weeks a maximum
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 29, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
They have some okay websites that rate coins but I don't find it useful for me to use any of those for anything.
September 29, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
I participated in the project with amazix team managers, I had to leave their project because in one month nobody filled out the spreadsheet.

Why you didn't ask about this the admin?
Usually they respond very quickly to questions
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
I've come to really like Amazix but that's not to say that you can't run into problems participating in their campaigns. Participating in content creation used to be a very tough contest, writing an article that will be up to an acceptable standard and also having the necessary but the worst happened and they totally removed public participation made it VIP only. Other problem I have with them is that they take too long to update spreadsheet and participation in signature campaign is really difficult since threads and posts are deleted from time to time and maybe by the time they finally decide to calculate it you will no longer have the minimum number of posts.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 05:31:16 PM
I participated in the project with amazix team managers, I had to leave their project because in one month nobody filled out the spreadsheet.
Activity: 179
September 27, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
I am still here and don't know who the best bounty manager is but one of my friends suggested joining the wapinter bounty manager and I saw him (the team) very quickly in the spreadsheet calculation but why for 3 weeks he no longer updates the spreadsheet and this makes I am worried Cry
September 27, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

For me rating on the icobench is nothing. This rating is not objective
Of course in bounty we are not risk but anyway
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 27, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
I don't have favorite bounty camapaign manager, depends if the project become successful. But choosing favorite is good because if the previous campaign that they handeld become success the possible next become success too.
September 27, 2018, 05:15:19 PM
I’ve ended up with Amazix with no regrets. None of the tokens I received from the campaigns managed by this team have been listed on exchanges at good prices. The last one I can remember was BABB that distributed the tokens last winter.

In how many Amazix projects did you participate? Now is many projects doesn't pay good due market situation
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 12:53:35 AM
I’ve ended up with Amazix with no regrets. None of the tokens I received from the campaigns managed by this team have been listed on exchanges at good prices. The last one I can remember was BABB that distributed the tokens last winter.
September 22, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
My favorite bounty manager is btcltcdigger. I have never seen a bounty form this manager that was scam or etc. Also he is keeping all rules of bounty not like some other managers!

I heard a lot of good reviews about btcltcdigger but never work with him. I will try  Wink
btcltcdigger is a good Manager, but I don't like that he counts spreadsheets at the end of the company. So for me the favorites are AmaZiks

What about pay rewards btctltdigger how he counting  for your opinion ?
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 21, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

previously my favorite manager was Needmoney and Olcaytu. but since they have been given negative credentials, it seems that there are no more managers I can rely on. however, for now Lauda seems to be our favorite manager together.
September 21, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

i am not a fan of bounty campaigns in my opinion there are a lot of different ways to earn evwn bigger amounts of money

Of course there are different ways. Bounty just one of their. I like it because here no risks. What ways a you choose for earn money?
Yes, I would also like to learn about the additional opportunities to make money. I hope this is not about airdrops

He-he. But there are awesome airdrops too like Ontology and Hydro but, of course, most of them are not as interesting
Pages:
Jump to: