Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 9. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 09, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
have any feedback on hua_hui? I see that he managed quite successful campaigns.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:11:46 AM
For me, I like the bounty management of the project team more, because of the bounty platforms for the ICO, their employees work with many other bounty so they can not answer you right away, and how to pay the word is not very friendly.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 09, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
Of the three managers above, it is advisable to continue to follow whatever project they hold, but if I prefer the concept of the project, it is not necessarily the manager who is famous because the project will run smoothly because there are already several managers who hold the project failed and that is our challenge , maybe my favorite manager is still Sylon for now if only visible from the manager, but for a fixed project we have to analyze whether the project is good no matter what it holds of course I will follow.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 09, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

Yes, a campaign manager plays an important role in the ICO project. there are many managers who have marketing management skills, so ico is quite successful, some are not qualified at all. I guess I like some other managers that you didn't mention. Hayoo is one of the top managers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
It is difficult to elect any manager. Different managers have different campaigns. It is necessary to choose campaigns but not managers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
I personally really like yahoo is quite a good Manager, which I have never failed with payments. Yes, sometimes they were small, but the main thing that they always were. 
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 03:53:54 PM
I do not have much experience, but for me the best managers of this forum are yahoo62278 and AmaZiks, I'm sorry that they cleaned out the companies of bounty.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
I am still here and don't know who the best bounty manager is but one of my friends suggested joining the wapinter bounty manager and I saw him (the team) very quickly in the spreadsheet calculation but why for 3 weeks he no longer updates the spreadsheet and this makes I am worried
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

I prefer to work with those bounty manager that is fairly strict but considerate with their bounty hunters because come to think of it all the marketing ads are being executed by the hunters and there are times when the campaign is finish and the hunter sometimes encountered a trouble with his accounts either with registration or with the submitted report and he would ask to rectify the dispute or anything like and some few bm would ignore them. Its not fair really because we spend our time and effort doing all the required task and there are times that it all gets wasted because of being inconsiderate by the bm for the people he handles.
Activity: 364
September 06, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
I do not have any favorite managers, every manager has his own minuses and pluses. But now I mostly work with AmaZix and Arteezy.rtx.
Also I discovered the manager Arteezy.rtx. I liked in his last projects that tokens are already traded on exchanges. In the current situation, this is a big plus.
Activity: 364
September 06, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

I love to work with btcltcdigger, wipro and needmoney. but of course the best manager for me is Sir Yahoo, i love to work with sir yahoo especially in signature campaign because he is very professional, and strict that there’s no cheater can enter his campaign which is good also for the participants especially in bounty campaign of sir yahoo.
I also love the manager needmoney. Very qualitatively and professionally performs the work. Responds to messages quickly.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 05, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

I personally liked my.bountyguru.com (though I took part in only one of their campaigns).
There are adequate managers who are always avaialable to answer any kind of questions, quick and correct counting of stakes. Over two months of bounty I never experienced any problems with them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 05, 2018, 02:24:36 PM
Amazix will be top i think.But they have stopped social media bounties recently.Also colourles is good manager.Wapinter,Btcdigger are my other favorites.
Activity: 91
September 05, 2018, 02:20:32 PM
These are good guys. I like Fernando, he always treats his work with high quality. Does everything in time
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
Most people here will mention a manager who has rewarded you well some time ago. What are some of the criteria you used to point out that, this manager is really good? A good manager should be transparent in his results. Must not be bias and a racist. Rewards should always be on time.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
Well, Amazix bounty campaigns are great most of the time, the thing is that because he or she has reliability most of the campaigns are getting too many people and that means in some cases a less amount of rewards.
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

With  Hotachy easy and simple to work with. With Amasix there were often some problems. Now there is no favorite manager, I begin to pay more attention to less known ones, but with an interesting project
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
We have some new bounty manager in the managing world.
I have done the bounty campaign as Cryptassist bounty Campaign. They are very good and reply each and every question. They solve the problems of every person. They are vert responsive. I love the campaign.
Both Manager-
Hunny Kaushal
Jerry
Activity: 518
September 04, 2018, 12:59:21 PM
I have plenty of favorite Bounty Managers, I like Sylon for Signature Campaigns (He has a bigger pool for signature campaign), I like Hotachy and Colorless K (BountyHive) because their social media campaigns does not  have reports and I like Btcltcdigger because his reporting style for social media campaigns is very easy and has big pools for social media campaigns and I also like Wapinter and Newslike for easy social media campaign rules.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 04, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
Bounty Manager is not guaranteed. there is a well-known BM, but the project he brought was not successful. what I want is to succeed in project anyone's.

For sure BM is not 100% guaranteed. 100% of guarantees do not exist anywhere. But anyway BM is very important
Pages:
Jump to: