Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 49. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:54:06 AM
I like Kraken, which is a San Francisco-based exchange that sees the highest volume among European traders. It boasts some perhaps one of the most complete set of perks with fiat support, a few altcoins, and margin trading.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 15, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
They have some many exchanger we can choose but as you said on what we are favorite exchanger maybe i will choose binance,bittrex,kucoin i think this 3 of exchanger was a better to use but it depends also on where our coins are listed so we cant do on where's we our favorite exchanger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:08:28 PM
I mainly trade on Binance because Binance has very low transaction fees, the interface is suitable for novice and professional, very good support and integration of many technical analysis tools, large trading volume . These are the reasons why I chose Binance as the primary Exchange that I use.
Activity: 90
May 15, 2018, 11:05:26 PM
If you are interested in trading cryptocurrency one of the most important things you can do is open a few trading accounts. I highly recommend opening multiple accounts with a few of the best cryptocurrency exchanges : Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitfinex, and Binance.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 10:32:28 PM
My favorite Exchanges:
OKEX HUOBI binance, They have a lot of trading volume.
Activity: 86
May 15, 2018, 10:19:32 PM
I have been around Tux exchange from almost the start, around 4 months and have to say that it is perfect for me.
The exchange is working blazing fast as they say.
Deposits and withdrawals are much faster and smoother then on other exchanges I used in 4 years of crypto.
Tux also has 2FA and a great dev team that is keeping it safe!
They have now 12 different cryptocurrency markets but they are adding more!
The best thing I like about tux is their support which is 24/7 online and very nice and helpfull.Most important thing that made me their regular user is that they are transparent
Activity: 22
May 15, 2018, 10:07:59 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?
copper member
Activity: 280
May 15, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
There are so many exchanges to trade your cryptocurrency, every exchange have some pros and cons .after spending about a year in trading i would only say that binance,Yo-bit are my favorite exchanges because these exchanges are more secure and fast transaction confirmation time. yo-bit have one more and biggest benefit it never delist any coin from exchange platform.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Binance, bittrex, Kucoin idex,  y'all will be surprised why idex is there,  Mehn you need to know that's the home of nice gems coins before hitting exchange like binance,  it feels good spotting such coin there
Activity: 105
May 15, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
I prefer Idex exchange platform and is the best so far
Activity: 173
May 15, 2018, 12:08:06 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
MY Favorite Exchanges are because it's the fast transaction and the high value price.

(Bitfinex, kucoin  & bittrex)
Activity: 118
May 15, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
There are many exchanges but I like ForkDelta.
It's just like Etherdelta but slightly better than Etherdelta.
And so many tokens there you can trade.
You can try it!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 11:45:09 AM
There are many great exchanges out there but for each decent one there are multiple horrible ones. My personal favourite is Binance. Binance has recently moved into second place  of total volume on any given cryptocurrency exchange. For an exchange that only started operation in 2017 they have managed to overtake the entire competition in under 365 days. Binance is currently the top option for crypto investors with fees of .05% and an impeccable reputation for the prior year.
Bitcoin is the most interesting asset on the market. The price changes quickly and predictably. People are looking for ways to buy Bitcoin or to engage in mining. Both are complex and expensive. Forex Club Libertex offers an advantageous alternative. Earn on the rise or fall of the Bitcoin exchange rate from $ 10.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 10:16:31 AM
My favorite is Bitfinex. She is good in everything.
There are some good exchanges, such as Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, but each has its own difficulties. I use all of them, but I always prefer Bitfinex.
Activity: 20
May 15, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
Binance and Kucoin. Kraken kept people's BCH when it was allocated. American exchanges seem to care less about the customer experiience than Asian ones.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
My favorite exchange for cryptocurrencies tradiing are Binance and kraken. If you are interested in riding the cryptocurrency wave and taking the first step towards financial freedom then I strongly recommend diversifying into several different coins. You should also consider after you take any cryptocurrencies,send it to an exchange and use it to buy other cryptocurrencies (also referred to as alt-coins). That’s what the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms allow you to do, to get in on new and exciting coins and split your initial investment up.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 09:50:11 AM
My favorite exchanges are binance, which  interfaces are very attractive and user friendly, and customer service can respond quickly to any problem, unlike many bad communication.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 15, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
I prefer Binance, Houbi and Bittrex because this are the latest known trading platform that has a good credibility. But you must not use this trading platform as a storage for your altcoins. Make it a habit that you take out all your altcoin outside the platform if you have no intention to trade it.
Activity: 100
May 15, 2018, 09:23:14 AM
The exchange I like most is Bithumb. It offers fiat support for a dozen of the biggest coins, making it one of the few places where you can trade straight between your base fiat currency and coins like Ripple and Monero.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
I prefer kucoin please
Pages:
Jump to: