Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 51. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 13, 2018, 07:41:40 PM
Until the redesign of Bittrex, the interface of the Binance seemed to me a rocket) Convenient exchange, the commission for withdrawal is more than Bittrex. I do not know how you are, but at me at active auctions on a banknote starts to make noise as an ASIC and the exchange hangs. Do not buy not sell. If the orders not worth it, you can miss the profit or even worse, go into negative ... But in general + in the karma Changpeng Zhao
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 13, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

I prefer to use local market, because it provides exchange in conventional currency. In addition I also use Hitbtc or Binance.
Binance is the number one market in the world, I think all we love it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
I personally like kucoin, it lists the most new coins with quality projects so its easy for me to pick the right one's there, plus phone apps make it easier for us to trade on the go.
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
May 13, 2018, 04:54:25 PM
Now my favorite exchange Binance. Earlier I used Bitfinex, but recently it works very slowly for me - it became very difficult to trade
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 13, 2018, 04:28:56 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

Binance, ShapeShift and ForkDelta.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 04:18:48 PM
There are a number of exchange sites on the crypto platforms. In fact, choosing my favorite at first when I entered the crypto world was a hectic thing for me because I had not tried any of the exchange sites before. I have now gotten the opportunity to trade on many of these exchange sites and I like them all.
Choosing one decentralized exchange I like most, I would go in for binance and etherdelta. Which other ones do you normally trade there? Let us share buddy 
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
exchange sites are very important in the exchange of cryptographic currencies. there are many sites and all sites have different subcodes. the best site for me is binance. The volume of money is very wide and the level of security is high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
May 13, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
My least favorite now is coinexchange.io Angry
They charge too much in withdrawal fees.

Will go with the bigger ones like a bittrex or a poloniex next time.

Atleast you know they have a stable withdrawal fee when removing your coins off their sites.
This is more important then amount of volume of a coin and how many coins they have available to trade with.
This is my personal opinion and might not be the same things others desire in choosing which exchange they choose to go with.
Activity: 142
May 13, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
I think HitBtc and Forkdelta are not too bad. I like that they regularly add different new coins and you can buy or sell something you want.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
My favorite exchange is Bittrex.
Also I like Cryptopia.
Binance is also good but there is no DOGE  Smiley (I use DOGE to transfer coins between exchanges. So binance is not very convenient for me)
Activity: 81
May 13, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
My favourite exchange is Cobinhood, which is a very new exchange that has gotten a lot of buzz in the crypto world, mostly due to ZERO transaction fees. It’s UI very much resembles GDAX (a very solid UI). Moreover, Cobinhood provides an ICO underwriting service.
Activity: 107
May 13, 2018, 07:57:34 AM
In my opinion, one of the best exchanges is Bittrex. This exchange puts a lot of focus on supporting as many altcoins as possible, including very new and emerging ones. Currently, they support over 190 coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 12, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
I like the Binance Exchange. It seems to me that now it is one of the most popular exchanges. Now I only trade on this exchange.
Activity: 136
May 12, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
Since I was first introduce to this crypto world, I have been in binance trading as it was told by a friend who reffered me to this. And also the binance is one of the most famous exchanges in crypto world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 12, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

Bittrex is always the exchange i love to use because the community there is so big and withdraw fee is very low. You only need to be verified and you'll know how great Bittrex is. However if I invested in ICO i'd like to see them in KuCoin or in Binance because there is also a hype of community out there and they also have large volume that will affect the price of the token.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
May 12, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
I still prefer local exchange because from there I can cash my crypto coin to my local currency.
But as for trading I will choose exchange that have huge volume such as Binance and Okex.
Activity: 58
May 12, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
For me, the best exchange is Shapeshift. It stays with the nature of cryptocurrencies by decentralizing the trading process. In other words users need no account in order to swap their Bitcoin for Ethereum.
Activity: 114
May 12, 2018, 05:02:21 AM
I really like Kucoin whose trading fees are set at 0.1% and their withdraw fees vary by coin. The UI is good, order book is active, and the trading section integrates with TradingView. Traders who are looking to trade with NEO or want to have access to rare coins with low fees will like it too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 12, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
My favorite exchange is etherdelta. Of course, it has many drawbacks, but it presents the largest selection of ERC-20 tokens and for me this is the most important thing.
Activity: 1260
May 12, 2018, 02:09:55 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

Many peoples include me will prefer to choose binance exchange to list the coin.
maybe because when coin listed there, the price of the coin will increased far higher.
Binance is a good exchange with the most volume
Pages:
Jump to: