Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 53. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:08:24 AM
As the volume of transactions in crypto-currency currencies increases, the number of exchange sites entering the new market increases. the transaction volume of some is very wide and the security levels are high. my favorite binance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
Mercatrox and Bit-z secure and small withdrawal fees compare to other tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
I have plenty of favorite exchanges but most of them are centralized because you dont have to key in your private key. and they are Binance, Kucoin ,  Okex, Cobinhood, HitbTc, Poloniex , Bittrex and Bancor. No need for KYC if your withdrawing below 1 BTC a day. Worst of them all  is QRYPTOS, until now for almost 3 months my account is still pending approval.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
May 11, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
Some factors need to be considered in selecting a cryptocurrency exchange. 1. cost of transaction-: This varies on the aspect of the transaction(a) cost (charge) for depositing a coin or token, the cost of buying or selling the coin or token,  the cost of withdrawal from the exchange. All these costs are 
important factors that can enable one to make the right choice. 2. Another factor is the speed of response to internet connection, I.e internet speed. Trust as well as history of good performance are all key factors that can enable one to make a choice. Currency,  I am currently with Binance.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
In my opinion, Bitfinex is the most professional exchanges out there right now. One of the great and unique features of Bitfinex is a customizable interface and in browser notifications.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 11, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
fiat in crypto -> kraken
crypto in crypto -> binance

it is optimal for me. no problems with it and binance does a super job  Smiley
Activity: 87
May 11, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
I like Kraken, which is a San Francisco-based exchange that sees the highest volume among European traders. It boasts some perhaps one of the most complete set of perks with fiat support, a few altcoins, and margin trading.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

seriously, my favorite exchanges are going to be ones with active trollboxes.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 09, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

This days has a many many exchanges. But i think 70% exchanges has a minimum fund capacity and big scam project. My favorite exchange is follows .
1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. Hitbtc
4. Poloniex
Activity: 25
May 09, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
My favorite exchange is both Kucoin and Binance. Both have good security and many coins to trade.  Wink
Activity: 90
May 08, 2018, 06:28:45 AM
The best exchanger for me are etherdelta and forkdelta .Because this two exchanger are very easy  to trade some altcoin token and  the most used decentralized exchanger to selling all the tokens that I got from the bounty that I participated.
But for other coins (not ERC20), I prefer using Binance or KuCoin exchanger to trade your coins. But i prefer for you to use is Etherdelta orc forkdelta to all biginer this is the very easy to trade your token
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 08, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
Kucoin and binance is top 2 exchange i use. Base on what i see in market most of all token being listed in these exchange has a high rate pump. So when i see a token that announce hitting qny of these exchange I buy and sell after it list. I can earn profit through this buy and sell. Both two has a large number of community trader so volume is high than the other infamiliar exchanger
Activity: 112
May 08, 2018, 06:25:27 AM
There are many exchanges out there as there are many users in the cryptospace. I personally like Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex. I sometimes use HitBTC and some other exchanges as well.

But overall, I prefer binance because of volume and ease to use
Activity: 107
May 08, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
For me, my best exchange remains binance as it has a very good volume as investors tend to trade on it more than any other exchange.

Also, it has a friendly user interface that makes it easy to use.
Activity: 46
May 08, 2018, 06:18:19 AM
Bitrix for me is the best cryptocurrency exchange. Maybe it is not all tokens in the world, but I have started to use a long time and so to say stuck. On the other is always something to be uncomfortable.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
May 08, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
If we're talking about exchange is my favorite it "https://www.bestchange.ru" If we are talking about exchanges, it is Poloniex and Bittrex.
Activity: 105
May 08, 2018, 06:12:10 AM
I like to use Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi. Their customer service is really efficient. These two transactions are good in circulation and volume. You can trade a lot of coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
May 08, 2018, 05:37:57 AM
I like most popular and time-tested exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Poloniex, Kraken and Yobit.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
May 08, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
Participated in the bounty company in the ICO Bitpaction exchange. Bounty Tokens came to my wallet on this exchange. After that I began to use it and I really liked it! The exchange is young, but very promising ... I'm going naked with time it will become even more popular. Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
there will be etherdelta, etherdelta is so easy to trade, understand, and the Gas can be set by own.
Sadly the Exchange market now is beyond number, it's difficult to see which we like to be listing.
Pages:
Jump to: