Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 52. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:58:18 AM
I prefer Binance and KuCoin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 12:57:16 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

KUCOIN and BINANCE these two is really great especially binance.
we can see that coins and tokens listed in some exchange always have a pump once listed on binance.
this is the reason why most people and ICO love binance.

Agree! But most of the coin listed in Binance are not pump and dump coin, they are checking everything before listing in the exchanges. Of course, now Binance more reputable exchange compared to other exchanges, one more thing is Binance is generating highest volume currently.
Activity: 97
May 12, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
I like Bittrex and Poloniex because I started off there, but lately they have not been the best in the world. Hard to argue with Binance not being #1 and I also like Kucoin quite a bit. Cryptopia wasn't bad last year, but they really have not had their stuff together this year.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
my most loved trade is binance. I like the trade binance, in light of the fact that the turnover of purchasing and offering in the market happens rapidly. what's more, since I am a broker, so it is reasonable in the event that you need to exchange that market.
Activity: 33
May 11, 2018, 01:52:01 PM
There are many exchanges out there as there are many users in the cryptospace. I personally like Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex. I sometimes use HitBTC and some other exchanges as well.

But overall, I prefer binance because of volume and ease to use
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 01:40:58 PM
I suppose that most of the exchanges easy to use, but the most perfect designed and easy to trade is binance. It is the most reliable, quickly processed transactions and a very user-friendly interface, based on my experience and I always feek comfortable when using it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 01:36:25 PM
I would like to choose binnex and bittrex to exchange due to high volume in trading and their reputation in the market.
Activity: 50
May 11, 2018, 01:34:11 PM
My favorite exchange is Bittrex, which has been opened for several years with a high degree of trust, and there are a lot of altcoin on the exchange. You can easily find the coins you need to deal with.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 01:32:18 PM
My favourite exchange is the cobinhood because the coins i want to invest is available on this exchange. also the process is very fast.
I simply love it.
Activity: 188
May 11, 2018, 01:30:44 PM
I prefer you to invest in these Exchanges because It's the secure and small withdrawal fees comparable to other Exchanges I think its price will be grown in the future.

okex, Binance & Bit-z

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 01:13:43 PM
I've used Poloniex, but I think kucoin is a good exchange, I'm used to kucoin trading, and many of the functions provide a lot of convenience for my operation.
Activity: 490
May 11, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
I prefer the Bittrex exchange. It always works very well and the volumes are very good! It's kind of never hacked though many have tried! It suits me!
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 11, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
My favorite Exchanges:-

Bittrex

Livecoin

HitBTC

Bitstamp

There are a lot of people telling me that HitBTC exchange is not safe. I have not tried using hitBTC exchange ever, if you ever use HitBTC, can you give me advice on this exchange
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
My favorite is Bittrex because there is the most convenient interface, many coins and large volumes. By the way there was design update recently.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 11, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
I first trade in poloniex and only use smartphone when in access it feels very friendly and easy, in addition it can use tabbed trader application which is very helpful, in poloniex is available little coin but coin poloniex is coin which have been trusted and when there is bad coin poloniex remove it immediately
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
I love Binance, low fees, quick, I even hold quite a lot of Binance Coin as investment because I think it will grow a lot (together with Binance growth).
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
May 11, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

KUCOIN and BINANCE these two is really great especially binance.
we can see that coins and tokens listed in some exchange always have a pump once listed on binance.
this is the reason why most people and ICO love binance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 17
May 11, 2018, 09:22:23 AM
My favorite exchanges are just a few sites: exmo, poloniex. All sites are complicated to trade. Therefore, it is better to choose the most common stock exchanges.
Activity: 109
May 11, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
My fav exchanges right now is Binance, because of faster confirmantion, high volume, strong coins and too esepcially in love with application of Binance..
Activity: 80
May 11, 2018, 09:09:16 AM
Blockchain looks promising, there are still many challenges that must be passed before this technology can be perceived benefits optimally by the majority of the population. However, of course as a modern society we must always be technologically literate so as not to be a nation left behind and open minded.
Pages:
Jump to: