Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 17. (Read 4401 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:51:29 AM
I think all coins have the potential and the opportunity to be profitable all we have to do is find and observe from price movements in the market so we will find coins that will be more profitable and decide to buy or hold
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 01:07:00 AM
For me, such coins are Refereum, Apex, Red pulse and Elastos. I acquired them for a long-term perspective.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:43:28 AM
For me, the best coin for which I place great hopes is SIA. The basis is the real product, over which the team has been working for several years and in the near future there is a powerful update that will move the course towards the top, and also will affect the popularization of the project. This cloud storage on blockchain, very promising and in demand service these days, because everyone thinks about how to safely keep your data and most importantly passwords! Everything can be done here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
For me the favorite is STRATIS! This is my favorite coin and the biggest investment I have in it. I think she has a great potential and the cost is very low now
Activity: 25
July 10, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
Masari, you should check it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 08:31:41 AM
ONION: in the short term a little bullish tendency can launch this coin's price to the stratosphere.

BTC and ETH: in the middle term are quite safe (in comparison to other coins) with not a bad yield.

ICX: long term this project can compete or surpass the ETH itself. Team and big investors can't sell any token in more than 2 years from now.
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I hasten to remind you, the launch of an innovative, quantum project is planned, Kelvin Blockchain! Investment during ICO makes profitable. Than after. BADHODLING also has its negative consequences. But with the project of Kelvin Blockchain, you do not have to worry about the future.
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here:
https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
That who wants to become the rich, it is necessary to look for new perspective projects. This my personal opinion. I will pinch Phoenix behind the LCF project. China very seriously works in this direction. A problem of China to enter LCF in the and world economy. As China makes very developed economy, success of the project Phoenix is obvious.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 06:43:39 AM
For now I have many token recommendations that can be held in long term or pende. between token and coin are. ETH. Neo And also Tokenomy all three are very good to be in the long term hold in my opinion
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
ETH and NEO are the coins I believe to have the brightest future. Both have successful projects behind them.
Ethereum with being used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs, opens new horizons in the financial market and hence make it a successful coin.
Activity: 31
July 09, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
Thinking long-term, I think that ICX has great potential. It has had many hiccups that EVERY1 knows of, but they were not that major and many positive news out-weight easily the negative.
Still not many people are buying it, even tho big companies/funds are already in ICX so the "circ supply" at exactly this moment and for couple of weeks? is pretty small.

All in all, I feel(yes I feel like) that ICON has a bright future ahead of them.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
If there is a desire to earn a lot of money, then it is necessary to invest HODL in Ethereum, this is my favorite coin. Last year everything was different, there were more players and the income was higher. This year there are losses, but the profit of many is constantly growing.
Ether is really a good investment. It will be more in demand when the Mining Protocol changes. So buy before this is good advice. I, too, by the way keep the ether in my portfolio Wink

Yeah, big coins are always good investments but don't forget if you think long-term..
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 03:10:31 AM
If there is a desire to earn a lot of money, then it is necessary to invest HODL in Ethereum, this is my favorite coin. Last year everything was different, there were more players and the income was higher. This year there are losses, but the profit of many is constantly growing.
Ether is really a good investment. It will be more in demand when the Mining Protocol changes. So buy before this is good advice. I, too, by the way keep the ether in my portfolio Wink
July 09, 2018, 02:38:48 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I keep holding a few future bright coin.Aion is my best favorite coin in this year.You know this token supply huge but token price really better If compared to other tokens.It price was 10$+ in December 2017.Aion is a decentralized blockchain.
Aion mainnet lunch: https://blog.aion.network/aion-mainnet-launch-kilimanjaro-22a2f4ff8087
Same goes with me. In the presence of so many crypto currencies, Bitcoin still looks like it has the future we all want. This is just because the technology has had a great history and we have witnessed the percentage of profit people earned so far by investing in Bitcoin. So I would say it will be far better to hodl Bitcoin that any other crypto. However if you want to have a diversified portfolio, keep ETH the second option.

Bitcoin won't make you lose at least
Activity: 141
July 09, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

I keep holding a few future bright coin.Aion is my best favorite coin in this year.You know this token supply huge but token price really better If compared to other tokens.It price was 10$+ in December 2017.Aion is a decentralized blockchain.
Aion mainnet lunch: https://blog.aion.network/aion-mainnet-launch-kilimanjaro-22a2f4ff8087
Same goes with me. In the presence of so many crypto currencies, Bitcoin still looks like it has the future we all want. This is just because the technology has had a great history and we have witnessed the percentage of profit people earned so far by investing in Bitcoin. So I would say it will be far better to hodl Bitcoin that any other crypto. However if you want to have a diversified portfolio, keep ETH the second option.
July 09, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
Favorite coins worthy of detention now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, these two coins are very good and promise to be held for the future. I like both these coins because Bitcoin and Ethereum have given me many advantages.

They don't give you 2x 3x too easily like altcoins Smiley
Activity: 146
July 08, 2018, 12:29:29 PM
Favorite coins worthy of detention now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, these two coins are very good and promise to be held for the future. I like both these coins because Bitcoin and Ethereum have given me many advantages.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 08, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
The top 3 altcoin that I think we should hold now is Ethereum, NEO and Monero. This is the 3 altcoin that I like so much, I learned about them very carefully. Eereereum is the most powerful altcoin, it is the parent of many ICOs, every day this altcoin has enormous trading volume. I believe in the future ETH will grow strongly. NEO is called the Chinese Ethereum, it has very fast speed, great support community, professional team. Monero is private, no one can find Monero trader information.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 08, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
From all this list I like only two coins. And I think one more is a good choice, but I do not hold it myself. With confidence I will say that it is hoped that forks will grow a stupid idea.
Pages:
Jump to: