Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 14. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
July 19, 2018, 12:09:58 AM
Obviously, the majority of the coins are at very affordable prices these days. So when a bull runs, almost all will win. But if you're asking which one brings more, that's a hard question to answer. It may be a safer choice to choose from the first 100 coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 11:27:22 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

When we talk about holding,  I trust more with bitcoin and ethereum as well.  Both are more popular thanbthe other coins. In really dont prefer to hold if the coins is not that good.
There are still may coins that you can hold with a very little risk of losing your money in the long term and that could in theory give you better profits, coins like litecoin, monero and dash are very good coins to hold but I am like you I prefer to keep most of my money invested in bitcoin and ethereum with a very strong preference for bitcoin over ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
A good Altcoin to hold is a coin that goes in TOP 20.
Altcoin that goes into TOP 20 will have a safer potential to hold because of the possibility of falling prices more minimal.
I suggest you buy Ethereum, Ripple, Neo.
This is a coin that has good potential.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 18, 2018, 04:07:39 AM
ETH, VeChain, NEO, TRON or the other top 20 coins.

ETH, NEO, TRON and other top 20 coin which we can see them in the market because already when the market is down their volumes are simply superb. So it is always good to hold them until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
Right now I have twoo favorite coins to hold: $GCC (awesome project with lot of use cases) and $PRIV (new privacy coin with an awesome airdrop campaign and a growing community). I hold these coins minimum one year. I'm so confident about these coins. They will go to the moon. Yeah, they will  Grin
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
At present, I think that the most worthwhile cryptocurrency is only bitcoin. Many people will choose Ethereum, but I want to say that Ethereum can be added indefinitely!
As soon as Bitcoin remains the market leader, I think that it is the best cryptocurrency to invest in it. If I choose altcoins, it will be Ethereum and NEO.

Yes, it is always good to choose the Bitcoin because already the price of Bitcoin starts increasing and it will affect the price of other coins in the market. So wait until the market starts booming and the altcoin will also start increasing their prices. So holding will always give good profit to us.
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
Right now Best coin to hold my first option ethereum it's very promising coin it has lot of potential and very popular. it's a best coin to hold second option neo it's very fast transactions compare with BTC and ETH neo has a very good future now buy and hold these coins.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
I always would like to choose to hold and my favourite coins is Bitcoin and Ethereum. Many ico's now opened based on Ethereum platform. Bitcoin is good for both long term and short term investment. But Ethereum is good for long term investment. Both coins price are unstable now so now invest in these coins and wait till its prices increases. Surely the price will increase in near future. At that time we can sell the coins and earn good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
At present, I think that the most worthwhile cryptocurrency is only bitcoin. Many people will choose Ethereum, but I want to say that Ethereum can be added indefinitely!
As soon as Bitcoin remains the market leader, I think that it is the best cryptocurrency to invest in it. If I choose altcoins, it will be Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 574
July 18, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
A coin that always I wanted to grasp is the ETH, LTC, and NEO. I think that these coins would be nice in the future and to look at the market today is surely right to want to continue to invest for the long term. long-term trade will give us much more advantage.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 11:07:22 PM
The right coin to hold is now eth, this is extremely potential coin and you hold on to them you will not be afraid of a loss. I think, so I bought and held ETH now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
The first thing I will choose is bitcoin. I still believe in its role and potential. If I want to choose another cryptocurrency, I think it should be EOS, ETH, NEO, ADA!

Oh, my choice is the same one! I also choose these great tokens. However, I have some other favorites. These are TRON, IOTA, Stellas, Ontology, and OMG.
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
NEO, REQ, OMG are pretty sure bets. Also, ARDR could be huge in a year since they just launched their platform which enables the creation of child-chains on top of main-chain (ARDR) and solves the blockchain congestion and scalability problems.

Spotcoin is NEO based ico project and it has good transparency about the goals that they will achieve project for the future investment. Have you ever heard about that?
 Spotcoin is mostly important of the organic growth of the Crypto community. Then easy to convince the word of digital currencies for all. We are also happy about the community growth and it is one of the good sign for development of the project !If you are interested in my opinion, I recommend that you pay attention to this project. I'm watching his huge potential!
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 15, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
For me, for today, only one clear favorite is the metronome. Also, with a falling market in my portfolio, there is an etherium, a zilliqa and a quarkchain
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 03:49:01 AM
Does anyone know something about $GAME and $WAB and $MCT ? Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 03:42:36 AM
ETH, VeChain, NEO, TRON or the other top 20 coins.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
NEO, REQ, OMG are pretty sure bets. Also, ARDR could be huge in a year since they just launched their platform which enables the creation of child-chains on top of main-chain (ARDR) and solves the blockchain congestion and scalability problems.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
Well there are so many promising coins out there but these coins are my favorite and will hold it till next year.
Credits
Ethereum
Eos
I also have these assets in my portfolio. Credits a little confusing but in general I like the project and how it develops. I think that all these assets have a great future and I am glad that I find the time when they are only at the beginning of their journey.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 14, 2018, 09:33:23 PM
Matrixchain is somehow a good token hold because within a short span of time they were able to gain partners outside of the blockchain system and in long-term those partners can use the matrix platform.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
July 14, 2018, 07:28:08 PM
lots of junk coins, here.

Stick to the top 10 and hodl. COins that undervalued would be LTC, and ones like that.

id say years from now LTC would be 1/5th the price of btc .... so be in it for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: