Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 13. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 06:01:21 AM
I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:38:29 AM
bitcoin and ethereum is still one of the favorite coins to do hold. because now these two coins can still be used as one of the good alternative coins to get profit. maybe in the future there are other coins that are more potential to be used as a favorite coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 01:36:02 AM
The favorite coin I'm holding rightnow is bitcoin and priv.. I believe this coin i'm holding will be great to me in few months or even in a future..
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
The best coin to hold right now is bitcoin. I believe that there is no coin can be as safe as bitcoin right now. If you are holding shit coin, you better considered your decision again. Selling them to buy bitcoin is never too late. As you can see, just by holding bitcoin, we can be rich in the next few years. If bitcoin does not rise in this year, It will in the next year and the other year
Activity: 784
July 21, 2018, 07:24:13 PM
until now bitcoin is still the favorite coin because for its own growth is guaranteed to continue to increase. I can hear the information from friends that bitcoin users have been long enough that by the end of 2018 this is the time bitcoin skyrocketed quite high, but with a note if for the foreseeable time before entering Q4 bitcoin back correction to the price of $ 6000.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
Still seen until now of course the most favorite is still BTC and ETH among the most people, and there is no reason to worry about the existing conditions, we are here in the middle of a journey that will lead to beautiful. It's better if we avoid a lot of things that smell scams and avoiding the coins that do not have a definite future, here depends on we examine many things till success.
Activity: 895
July 21, 2018, 08:46:57 AM
For me, I think the best coin to invest in and hold in this period of bear is either bitcoin, ethereum, neo or any of the top best coin in crypto because of the potentials that they have and also their technology. If you hold any of this coin, you can be sure to earn reasonable profit when the market recover and the price of this coin rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:44:14 AM
For a long-term investment, Ethereum and Bitcoin are perfect. If you want to select less popular tokens for investment, then pay attention to IOTA, Araw, QuarkChain.
Activity: 18
July 21, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
Mvl coin is a good coin to hold on to
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
Everyday I am thinking about my altcoins, if I chose well to invest in altcoins. Bitcoin probably is the certainty in cryptocurrencies which we are all looking for.
I am afraid that one day every or almost every altcoins will die due to lack of interest.

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 05:00:29 AM
For us, good coins can get a lot of benefits, I think we will HOLD, bitcoin, ethereum, Ada, and ltc. because for us also good got many benefits.
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
eos. It will end its long-taken ICO in June and Lead developer Dan have known what the cryptocurrency biz wants.

Everyone knows that NEO crypto currency is very often called the Chinese Etherium, and it's not for nothing, because these two sites provide very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all created projects and projects conducted by ICO are working on Ethereum. But, soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create the Ether a worthy competition.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 01:37:56 AM
I think come favorite coin that worth holding right now are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and neo as they have huge potentials and are stable, safe and they are the most dominated coin in crypto. They have unique features and can withstand any fluctuation and still rise up again after any fall.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 19, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
I THINK THAT IS THE MOMENT OF THE REVOLUTION AND BECAUSE THE NETWORK HAS BEEN LAUNCHED AND THE TOKENS WILL BECOME POPULAR BUT I THINK THAT STILL MANY ICO WILL HAPPEN ON THE EOS NETWORK IN 2019
July 19, 2018, 01:26:26 AM
Bitcoin  ethereum  Bitcoincash  litecoin  Neo are my favorite coins.These are good for short term and long term investment.These can give a lot of profit in the short term.Their future will be very bright.
Activity: 672
July 19, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
if I own the coins that I hold of course ETH and BTC, because the two coins are the best and the we will get the big coin, therefore I prefer to hold both coins
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 12:57:34 AM
Altcoin who has a bright future is Ethereum.
I think Ethereum is a coin that has the most potential for profit and is a strong coin.
Ethereum is currently a coin that many people are interested in so there will be a lot of transactions going on and that is the value of Ethereum prices will be stable.
Activity: 845
July 19, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
Hold coin for long term course is a coin that already has a good reputation, and it is a coin that has entered the top 20 in coinmarketcap, and with hold the coin then our money will continue to increase.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 19, 2018, 12:34:34 AM
I think NEM, 0X, Qtum and BitShares are very interesting, I can not be sure but I joined it

Go for ETH and NEO both coins look good for the long and medium term. You should be buying more of this coins from the top coins list and few amount if you have extra ca be invested in the ICO coins to get a short term profits as well.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
try BITWHITE, its really at cheapp price, and compared with its low supply, the price are really cheap as penny, only 0.03$,
im accumulating it
dev are very active and responsible, using DPOS algorithm , not erc20 token
Pages:
Jump to: