Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 31. (Read 4399 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
i will go for bitcoin for a long term investment. even since market was fallin right now.  i still got profit from that time i buy it
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
Sudden declines in recent days have all made us nervous. These declines are more suitable as an investmentable level since the Etherereum is more depreciated than Bitcoin. From these levels, after taking an ethera and waiting for a long time, you may smile at your face.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I got few ones, if you are talking about the best one, then it is Wanchain. If I can add more, then Tron and EOS as big releases are coming shortly, so we may see good increase in the price

it seems that the coin you suggest to hold it is very interesting and it seems also has a good potential, thank you once you have given the option for us all here about the good coins to be invested and held to be able to generate big profits for us all, hopefully the coin you suggest for us to choose is not wrong.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 01:35:15 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
NEO is a very good altcoins that can be hold for long term profit, i am holding more than 10 NEO to hold in my wallet because i believe NEO will soon rise and defeat ETH to become the best in the future, moreover, NEO has potential to be pumped faster than other altcoins because they are supported by huge community of chinese, that is why i belive NEo will be success in the future.
Bitcoin has laid the foundation of this industry and only this asset was able to make people millionaire. none other digital currency has bring such large profits that can change the financial standard of a person dramatically the best is to invest in this coin and if it looks a way too expensive, buy it in fractions. Among altcoins, if don’t find any coin other than BCH which can make an investor really rich in a small duration of time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
May 24, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
Quantstamp, of course, i am more than confident in this coin at the moment, and i think that it is worth to hold it as long as the roadmap is being followed, just like it is happening at the moment.

Also, the team is very responsible, i think that this coin is a MUST.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
May 24, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

I got few ones, if you are talking about the best one, then it is Wanchain. If I can add more, then Tron and EOS as big releases are coming shortly, so we may see good increase in the price
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
May 24, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
I always would like to choose to hold and my favourite coins is Bitcoin and Ethereum. Many ico's now opened based on Ethereum platform. Bitcoin is good for both long term and short term investment. But Ethereum is good for long term investment. Both coins price are unstable now so now invest in these coins and wait till its prices increases. Surely the price will increase in near future. At that time we can sell the coins and earn good profit.
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

CAT tokens by BitClave
My favorite blockchain project is BitClave. Nowadays everything we deal with is data. The data drive robotics and electronics, our laptops, servers and much more. A lot of things, actually! I know it’s hard to believe when you hear it for the first time, but the online ads market is worth more than $550b. And it’s also data! The big corporations like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others collect our data and sell it to advertisers. We think we use the Internet for free, but it’s not like that! There’s nothing for free in this world. We pay for it when we buy products and services because businesses are forced to advertise their products. And they are forced to go to monopolists(Google, Facebook, etc.) So, BitClave is building a decentralized monetized search engine. They’ve already got a few projects working in test mode. Think of it yourself. We’ll own our data. And in case we want to reveal it we’ll get paid by businesses. It will be our money and not Google’s or Facebook’s. Our data will be stored on a blockchain, and we’re gonna have private keys to protect it. Think of it yourself. It's also good for businesses. For the first time in the history of advertising, they'll be able to control their expenses for marketing on the Internet. I guess this video explains their concept well. They also have a Telegram group. Bitclave (https://t.me/BitClaveCommunity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw
Activity: 99
May 24, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

i prefer for ethereum and cardano (ADA) for my investment in this year. I bought it about 2 last month. i believe both will bring us some nice profit in 2018.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
We have a different favourite crypto coins to be hold but For me the coins that has the brightest future and Im holding it are Bitcoin, Ethereum, STELLER(XLM), IOTA and Dovu because those are has a good potential and definitely are good for long term
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 24, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
"Classic": BTC, ETH, XMR
Optional: SKY, ZRX
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 08:06:26 AM
The only option is to store it Ethereum. Many market whales advise this coin. Ethereum price is very low. Many ISO opened on the basis of the same Ethereum
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 08:01:54 AM
I think come favorite coin that worth holding right now are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and neo as they have huge potentials and are stable, safe and they are the most dominated coin in crypto. They have unique features and can withstand any fluctuation and still rise up again after any fall.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
Both the ETH and NEO block chain as the highest ability to increase their price in the market and most of the people are getting support from this coin. So holding Both the ETH and NEO are the most interesting one to hold them for long term.
Generally neo and etherium are direct competitors, but nevertheless I trust the etherium much more. Although I understand that you and the crypto-currency market will not be able to satisfy the etherium alone and will have to share the possibilities of distributing the crypto-currency with other platforms.
Activity: 1134
May 24, 2018, 07:46:51 AM
Both the ETH and NEO block chain as the highest ability to increase their price in the market and most of the people are getting support from this coin. So holding Both the ETH and NEO are the most interesting one to hold them for long term.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 07:30:03 AM
I think best altcoin to hold is tether at the moment. The technical analysis of the market is not strong. Of course, the bullish trend can start any moment but I prefer to buy a little bit expensive than take much risk at the moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
May 24, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
I have the same sympathy for all the same bitcoin, but still good gives himself a coin called altcoin, just coins having good perspectives in the future so I'm for these two coins.
In any case, today it is better to invest in the efirium, because the prospects for this coin are much greater than those of its competitors. The important point of the etherium championship is that many coins have been built on the etherium protocol.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
May 24, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

It's hard to say about one coin for a long time investments, and I would choose some already proven coins and a new one promising coin. For example, my investments cover coins such as stellar, neo and iost .. In addition, you need to choose the right time to buy when the market downturns.
Combination of good coin and the right time to buy is very important so avoid one of them is not good enough to gain income.
However, promissing coin from new one is very difficult to find out. I try to get one but till now the price is stuck. When we have big enough capital then it is good to invest in credible coin like etherium.
When it comes to that of the holding of the crypto coins for some good period, then there can be no other than that of bitcoin which can be the best possible option for you and that doing so will help you in making of some good amount of money. The only condition is that you must stay stronger and that you need to stay patient all the time so that you may not lose your control over your nerves.
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 12:47:21 PM
For months I have been holding MAN. My last favourite is GEN - DAOstock. Oh shouldn't forget about CPChain. These are really new and really solid projects for end 2018 and 2019
Activity: 560
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
May 20, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
NEO is a very good altcoins that can be hold for long term profit, i am holding more than 10 NEO to hold in my wallet because i believe NEO will soon rise and defeat ETH to become the best in the future, moreover, NEO has potential to be pumped faster than other altcoins because they are supported by huge community of chinese, that is why i belive NEo will be success in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: