Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 33. (Read 4399 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 19, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
I think a good coin to keep in the future is Bitcoin and Ethereum, because that coin is the highest value among other coins and I think it's good for now and for the future .. and besides I see LTC is also good because there is potential for future development ..
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
May 11, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
I am holding a number of coins, but my favorite is LTC. Strong development team with Charlie Lee on top, who are always trying to innovate and add more new features to litecoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 11, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I cannot say that I have only one favorite coin. There are several of them in my wallet. Here, I am speaking about TRON and IOTA, Ethereum and nEO, ADA ( Cardano) and OmiseGo, Verge and Stellar.
I always choose a coin hold that is ETH. I know that ETH prices will not be able to rise above the 2017 price, but they are the most likely. they will rise above $ 800. So if ETH under $ 800 I will buy. and wait for prices to rise again.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

At this moment, the most likely crypto I want to suggest to you to invest is BNB (Binance). This Exchange floor is currently the largest cryptocurrency market, so its future exchange rate will be very high if you hold at the current time. The experience of investors shows that if you invest in the crypto of the exchange floor will never worry about losses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

of course nothing else have brightest future to increase for long hold is ethereum, buy today and hold it until their price continue to success to increase in coin market cap before end of this year surely hug of profits they can received, my second choice is iota and ripple have also good sign potentially to increase their price in the market exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 09, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
my favorite ETH and cardano
iam still hold 10 ETH, wait until ETH price over 1000 dollar, iam sell my ETH balance
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 07:25:29 PM
For me the coin to hold for a long term is Neo as this project has a lot of potential, as smart contract platform a lot of projects are adopting Neo blockchain instead of Ethereum, one of the reason is that Neo supports several programming languages, this will bring more investor to the community. The best about Neo is that you earn GAS so you would earn passive income just for holding Neo, which in a long term investment you could expect extra earnings from GAS.
Activity: 70
May 09, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
Зaкyпaтьcя пoд зaвязкy eos и я дyмaю loom дoлжeн дaть xopoшиe икcы . Oбязaтeльнo взять ont oнa пoкaзывaeт ceйчac o личный pocт ! Neo , ont , loom , eos . И oбязaтeльнo oбpaтить внимaниe нa нoвыe пpoeкты .
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 09, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

My favorite coin which I would like to HODL right now is Ethereum. The coin is the second most crypto right now and is also the most promising coin as an investment asset. It currently has a market capital of $71 billion. In the last year itself, the coin has showed huge profit gains by 3700%. Also, after gaining acceptance from major companies like Microsoft, JP morgan, the coin's market value has seen a great increase. The coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code is also very revolutionary. I believe that the coin can cross the $1500 mark easily by the end of 2018 and is a great potential investment.
Activity: 141
May 09, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

Ethereum and NEO are my choice. I think both coins are worth holding for a long time because they have good growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

I cannot say that I have only one favorite coin. There are several of them in my wallet. Here, I am speaking about TRON and IOTA, Ethereum and nEO, ADA ( Cardano) and OmiseGo, Verge and Stellar.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 07, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
I can say three, because you should diversify your portfolio, those are stellar lumens, iota and neo. Those are my favorites right now and fastest ones about recovering from losses.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

at the moment I hold all coins, I sell only as necessary, leaders of my holda it is Stratis, ETH. while the rinok isn't stable, it is necessary not to panic and hold everything, then they пpинecт there are much more finance than now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 07, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
This will be the common question in crypto nowadays. Bitcoin and ethereum is the best altcoin to hold today until in the next few years. But there are some coins that is profitable to hold. If you would like less risk. Try bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 68
May 07, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
CRS Smiley
Activity: 143
May 07, 2018, 04:02:40 AM
Of course it would be BTC(Bitcoin), Base on my research and studies BTC have the brightest future Smiley
to hype you up, https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2017/11/27/five-reasons-bitcoin-will-be-your-best-high-growth-investment-for-2018/#36266a2d47e8
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

Today is a lot of good coins which hodling will be very profitable. I focused on ehtereum and neo, because their technology is very good and can achieve a lot in this year
Ethereum is not as good as people depict it to. Just look at its progress rate. It moves at turtle pace. We are living in a fast digital era where technology evolves every second. Speed is what matters. Now eth keeps his investor wait for months and even after that, he would only see an increment of few hundred dollars while bitcoin cash can bring much bigger amount but the best is bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 05, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

I would choose not one coin but several because it's very difficult to predict correctly how one altcoin will grow in the long term. I would choose stellar and iost because these are two promising and rapidly growing altcoins. But if you have a lot of money for investments, you can choose 5-6 coins.
Activity: 27
May 05, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
Keeping waves atm
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 08:11:46 PM
I'm holding a fair few at this point. Most are low market cap tokens that will moon once they have the product up and going. I also hold some eth and 1 or 2 more in top 100 CMC.

My favorites would be
Fantasy gold (Was DFS) Working products in esport and fantasy sport. Since swap now has masternode.
Dimcoin - Held this since pre ico. HYBSE due to be released in June. This will be big.
Trade token - Looking forward to this product being completed

Plenty of others but I'll leave then for now.
Pages:
Jump to: