Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 32. (Read 4399 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
May 20, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
I have the same sympathy for all the same bitcoin, but still good gives himself a coin called altcoin, just coins having good perspectives in the future so I'm for these two coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
I hodl ADA plus WPR. I believe all top10 coins have a lot of potential (even ripple). WPR is something that has a great team and co-operation on government level so hopefully they will manage to get the energy trading platform running and price up Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 20, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
i think Ripple is a very potential altcoin that is worthy to hold for long term, we all know Ripple has just been born last year but until now, it has risen from 0.0046$ to 0.68$, a huge percentage when we compare to other altcoins in just a year, even more than ETH in a year, so i believe Ripple still have the great chance to bring us more profit for many years form now.

Supporting shitcoin Ripple like shoot your head with here on the decentralized cryptocurrencies. Kindly check the security risks on investment side with the Ripple. If this can be regulated or sell for the profit. With in some days you can find the alll coins you holded go to shit value mate.
If you think this coin have potential to bump. Mark my words, this evolving with the team investors and with the help of bump signals to attract the people. Not worthy equal to ERC20 tokens too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 20, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
i think Ripple is a very potential altcoin that is worthy to hold for long term, we all know Ripple has just been born last year but until now, it has risen from 0.0046$ to 0.68$, a huge percentage when we compare to other altcoins in just a year, even more than ETH in a year, so i believe Ripple still have the great chance to bring us more profit for many years form now.
Activity: 1358
May 20, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
Altcoins worth to hold are ethereum, aion, byteball and cardano for me, good to hold for long term so buy these altcoins that I mentioned they are potential.
Activity: 275
May 20, 2018, 12:24:25 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
hi friends,
for long-term investments, try investing in the classic coin or the top 10 coins. such as ETH, NEO, and others.
because in my opinion, the coin already has a strong foundation so that in its development will easily become a good coin for the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
now it's altcoin. but my belief in ethereum and bitcoin is still awake. I will keep both assets for a long time for my future investment. I am sure the future is very good
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

It's hard to say about one coin for a long time investments, and I would choose some already proven coins and a new one promising coin. For example, my investments cover coins such as stellar, neo and iost .. In addition, you need to choose the right time to buy when the market downturns.
Combination of good coin and the right time to buy is very important so avoid one of them is not good enough to gain income.
However, promissing coin from new one is very difficult to find out. I try to get one but till now the price is stuck. When we have big enough capital then it is good to invest in credible coin like etherium.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
May 19, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
I just favorite eth or bitcoin to be a good coin to hold, I do not want to risk losing to do hold on other coins because now the coins are many that are not clear and convincing.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:41:08 PM
Never before has the hot copper bitcoin or ethereum been the two most deserving coins today, as its appeal as well as its attractiveness are so popular that you invest in it and keep it. will be profitable from that
Activity: 569
May 19, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
Newly rising coins are: WaykiChain, if you see the the chart then you will see this is incredible coin, I'm sure with the support of a conglomerate and a solid team will make WaykiChain a very profitable coin.    
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 19, 2018, 07:42:02 PM
Crypto deserves to be the only BTC and ETH, as long as the investment in the 2 cryptos is something that can not be ignored. The next 5 years, BTC and ETH will continue to dominate the market and become the most popular cryptos in the world. So that at the moment you should invest in BTC and ETH and hold for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
I have here in my lists as for me is worth to hold ethereum and kick ico. These are my bag filled with these coins their platform is good and on going updates on their project. Everyone can choose on what to hold just check their project on what they can offer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 07:08:32 PM
For me it's enough to just keep ETH. in other side ill fill my bag with bitcoin, neo & wanchain . ETH is now reliable. But the BTC dominance is very low.
Activity: 393
May 19, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

and my answer from your questions is simple and everyone must know about this coins
Bitcoin and ethereum is the best choice to hold for long term my friend
Activity: 157
May 19, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
I definitely choose Ethereum if for HODL in the long run, because no doubt for the future will develop better and have a very bright future. In addition I also believe in Cardano and Stellar altcoin for long-term HODL, as this project also brings technology that will be very useful later for our lives in the future and will be useful to us.
Activity: 2
May 19, 2018, 05:45:30 PM
My choices are eth, colx and xby. They all have bright future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 05:30:56 PM
My choice is Ether um and Litecoun and of course Bitcoin itself, but here we talk about altcoin. People are talking a lot about those two alts and I didn't meet any negative comment indeed, so investment into this two altcoins is  something like guaranteed investment with profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 19, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
it will be Ripple and Ethereum both coins posses great possibilities and promises awesome profit. Now you might be asking why not Bitcoin getting profit from these coins can easily be use to buy BTC when it dips. meantime lets make money and invest to a more stable market.
Pages:
Jump to: