Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 36. (Read 4399 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
For me, Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency for long term holdings. EThereum has great potential, it brings stability. It is very popular, most of the ICO projects use Ethereum as a platform, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will become very valuable cryptocurrency and bring a lot of profits to investors. The current price of Ethereum ranges from $ 677, this is a low price for a promising altcoin, we should buy before prices rebound.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 02, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
I like to hold ethereum right now it's becuause the price of the ethereum is high and for sure after few years they have chances to increase the price or this is one of the possible bitcoin. Im really happy because I invested to ethereum last few years ago and I invested again because I see the potential and for sure most of us are invested to ethereum because we can get more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
May 02, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
Now, I'm just holding a little DBIX, Dero for my coins, I hope they can moon soon, and what do you think guys if I buy a little Stellar today? Any advice? maybe just hold for a month or 2 months. Is that good maybe 1.5 in 2 months? Or the others? (cheap coins please because this is my little investment  Grin)
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
May 02, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
oyster pearl (PRL) will explode after mainnet.
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 09:41:04 AM
My choice: Neo, Eth, Eos, Icon, Knc, Btc, Bnb.
Good list. All these coins are in my portfolio and I am sure that they will grow well before the end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
May 02, 2018, 09:34:06 AM
These questions always come with another, "what is your risk to reward?"

The safest option for turning a profit is Bitcoin
In the altcoins, I'll take:

Neo or Eth for a safer long term option and ok gains (I've gone with Neo)
Neblio for a mid safe level and good returns
Blockport for a riskier level and large gains

Got more going but I won't spam my whole portfolio, those are my 3 if I had to choose a few
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Happy to hold NEM and Utrust on my wallet, aside from great coins like BTC and ETH, this two are undervalued coin and I think it can also go high in the future. NEM and UTRUST offers a great technology that is worth holding for. I may not have higher profit today but I believe in the future it can be worth more than a Dollar.
Personally I also hold UTK because this coin is really potent and has already hit the $1 price. In the future this will be the best paid application for everyone because this project is working with a lot of partners and has a formal product for all users. I hope in the coming time when the market recovery UTK will reach $ 5 this year
May 02, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
My choice: Neo, Eth, Eos, Icon, Knc, Btc, Bnb.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 02, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
Happy to hold NEM and Utrust on my wallet, aside from great coins like BTC and ETH, this two are undervalued coin and I think it can also go high in the future. NEM and UTRUST offers a great technology that is worth holding for. I may not have higher profit today but I believe in the future it can be worth more than a Dollar.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 02, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

To be true here even I hold few altcoin I am still with bitcoin because bitcoin holders before got rich so I AM still waiting for that right time of the year to get a income return on my investment. So, I suggest why not go and invest in bitcoin hold it or trade it it has 2 phase or rather ways to know how you can get rich.

Favourite coin to HODL right now ?

BITCOIN is one of the coin that I see that will get a great future more and more.
Bitcoin is a mother of cryptocurrency but it's not best coins to be hold right now.
If you want to get much profit, I suggest you buy altcoins that still have a cheap price like ADA, XLM, or TRX.
You can get a huge profit if you prefer to hold it at least until end 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 08:39:20 AM
Every coin/token has it's own potential to grow reasonable % of profits. The important thing is you would stay your cool and let other coins/tokens to gain and you still hodl your selection and sell on a profit. I would hold NEO. Try to research about the project and find a good entry.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
May 02, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

To be true here even I hold few altcoin I am still with bitcoin because bitcoin holders before got rich so I AM still waiting for that right time of the year to get a income return on my investment. So, I suggest why not go and invest in bitcoin hold it or trade it it has 2 phase or rather ways to know how you can get rich.

Favourite coin to HODL right now ?

BITCOIN is one of the coin that I see that will get a great future more and more.
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
idex memebership solo 2.000 token per il miglior scambio decentalizzato che sta facendo volume enormi.
Su yobit ho comprato anche Eirsitica ad un prezzo bassissimo
Activity: 29
May 02, 2018, 08:26:44 AM
Tron is my favorite.
Activity: 14
May 02, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
The coin I want to hodl for long term and that has great potentials with which I can make alot of profit is bitcoin and ETHereum as these two Cryptos have the potential to rise in future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
May 02, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
I think the etherium will show itself. Excellent coin and technology. I bought a few ethereums and I advise you to buy too.
Activity: 172
May 02, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
ICX for sure
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 07:26:40 AM
It is good question, first of all we must hodl bitcoin everytime I guess so I keep %15-20 of my portfolio for btc, and for altcoins I hodl Qlc very much, then little Nebl and bcpt I hodl for long term and I recommend for research about them.
Activity: 8
May 02, 2018, 06:48:15 AM
Which coin (except EOS) currenly in ICO has the brightest and most stable future for hodling in your opinion ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
I'd say bitcoin would be the best or my favorite coin to hodl now and for about a couple more years to go. Can't think of any coin that would be great for holding long term and would be worth to invest my time and of course money.
Pages:
Jump to: